photomile

I-129F December Filers?

660 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just after reading this, my Congressman's office called and confirmed the 5 months for K1's, don't know why it's spiked to 8.9...hopefully its a glitch or something in their programming as they get an increase in applications in a short amount of time, it automatically bumps up the time....so frustrating to be kept in the dark.

How was you confirmed about it? Is there any way to call VSC?

haha. I looked into it too. Confirmed at 5 months. 100% a glitch. I didn't expect us to go from average 4-5 months approval to almost 9 so suddenly..

How was you confirmed about it? Is there any way to call VSC?

I-129F Sent: 02/20/12

Received at VSC: 2/27/12

NOA1 Dated: 2/27/12

RFE: 9/04/12

RFE Response: 9/11/12

RFE Response Review: 9/12/12

NOA2 (Text): 9/26/12

NOA2 Hardcopy received: 9/29/12

NVC Received our file: 10/02/12

NVC Sent our file to the embassy: 10/04/12

Embassy received our file: 10/08/12

Package 3 received: 10/15/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I inquired about the change in processing times with my lawyer. He called USCIS and received a response of 5 months processing time. However, there have been some conflicting reports. I was hoping to see a few December petitions approved today. I am 100% certain that no one is going to be seeing some crazy 8.7 month processing time. However, could there be some form of delay....It's hard to say. The number of adjudications here is our only reliable gauge right now....

1/13/12 - I-129F Petition Submitted to Dallas Lockbox

1/18/12 - Received at Vermont Service Center

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

8/02/12 - NOA2 (197 Days After Received at VSC)

8/14/12 - Received at NVC (Assigned Case Number)

8/16/12 - Departed from NVC

8/20/12 - Arrived in US Embassy Kiev

8/28/12 - Information Received from Embassy via mail

9/12/12 - Interview (Approved)

9/19/12 - Visa Received via Elin Ltd. (FedEx)

10/05/12 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope to get my noa2 this coming May..... coz it's almost 4mos of waiting and I wanna get married asap :dance:

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Timeline

any NOA2s?

My estimate shows at the end of April.. :( SIGH... hopefully things get rolling for everyone waiting... :)

haven't noticed any other Decembers today....Oddly enough a VSC January came through.

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

A depressing view for any CSC December filer :(

That is especially annoying!!! :( Wishful thinking that CSC gets moving soon and we see a bunch of NOA2s this week!

Timeline

That is especially annoying!!! :( Wishful thinking that CSC gets moving soon and we see a bunch of NOA2s this week!

Yes. Hopefully all of the CSC filers will be getting some good news soon too. Looks like we had 2 December NOA2 and 1 January NOA2 for VSC today.

1/20/12 - NOA1

1/24/12 - Touched

2/09/12 - Touched

10/05/12 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Has anyone else received a request for evidence which requested evidence they already submitted with the petition? We received a letter 2 weeks ago requesting letters of intent, proof of meeting in person in the past two years, and an explanation of how we met. All of this documentation was previously submitted. When I call the hotline to ask if the information we submitted was lost or inadequate they cannot tell me anything, rather they just keep reading off the same letter I have in front of me. Frustrated...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

Has anyone else received a request for evidence which requested evidence they already submitted with the petition? We received a letter 2 weeks ago requesting letters of intent, proof of meeting in person in the past two years, and an explanation of how we met. All of this documentation was previously submitted. When I call the hotline to ask if the information we submitted was lost or inadequate they cannot tell me anything, rather they just keep reading off the same letter I have in front of me. Frustrated...

It could be that they didn't feel that the evidence you originally submitted wasn't sufficient, usually this is the case.

When you send your information back, make sure it's overly robust, almost patronisingly so that a two year old could understand it. If you have an RFE iut's usually a sign that once you give then the information, you'll be approved in a few days....

On the subject of RFE's...

As you all know I've been going through a massive list I've amassed of December filers, but what I'm surprised at is the sheer number of these requests where people get RFE's. A reminder to everyone to make sure their data is robust!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

This whole thing is so frustrating. when i see somebody approved that have later NOA1 then me it gets even more frustrating. aaarrrgghh... I should be happy for anybody that gets approval but its so hard when you waiting for so long. And i dont think only on 5 months period we are waiting NOA2(now that sound so good to me).Im waiting for so much longer because of circumstances. I just hope they will hurry up. Good luck to everybody

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope noa2 will come this end of April or first week of May. CSC could approve filers a little bit faster.

May God help them all and us, who waits noa2s..

^^

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

This whole thing is so frustrating. when i see somebody approved that have later NOA1 then me it gets even more frustrating. aaarrrgghh... I should be happy for anybody that gets approval but its so hard when you waiting for so long. And i dont think only on 5 months period we are waiting NOA2(now that sound so good to me).Im waiting for so much longer because of circumstances. I just hope they will hurry up. Good luck to everybody

It's definitely frustrating to see someone with a later NOA1 get their NOA2. What frustrates me is looking at VSC being faster when I'm at CSC - One good piece of information I found this morning was that 5 NOA2s were approved yesterday from CSC, including 3 with December dates!!

It's on Igor's list here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

So it looks like CSC is two weeks behind VSC. I hope this means us December filers will be hearing good news soon! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

It's definitely frustrating to see someone with a later NOA1 get their NOA2. What frustrates me is looking at VSC being faster when I'm at CSC - One good piece of information I found this morning was that 5 NOA2s were approved yesterday from CSC, including 3 with December dates!!

It's on Igor's list here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

So it looks like CSC is two weeks behind VSC. I hope this means us December filers will be hearing good news soon! :)

I hope CSC will be faster too..and we will ge our NOA2 soon :)) good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.