7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We filed our AOS ap back in early Oct and shortly thereafter we got a notice saying that it was transferred to the Calif. office for faster processing.

Now we got a letter saying that it was transferred to the Mo. office because that is the correct office and the stat time limits do not start until the app is at the correct office. This really smells - anybody else going through this?

Happy New Year.

Bill & Mei

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Its highly possible that you will have an interview soon since it was sent back from CSC.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We filed our AOS ap back in early Oct and shortly thereafter we got a notice saying that it was transferred to the Calif. office for faster processing.

Now we got a letter saying that it was transferred to the Mo. office because that is the correct office and the stat time limits do not start until the app is at the correct office. This really smells - anybody else going through this?

Happy New Year.

Bill & Mei

My transfer notice usages the same verbage BUT its pertaining to the 15 premium processing...double check just in case. All the best!

July 2007 We met in Jamaica, WI (Monetgo Bay) through mutual friends
Oct. 2010 Formally Engaged!!!!
Nov 1, 2010 Mailed I-129F to Lewisville, TX (via Fed Ex)
Nov 2, 2010 Fed Ex received by J. Cates
Nov 5, 2010 NOA1 (via email notification) off to Vermont we go!!!!!!
Nov 8, 2010 Touch and Check was cashed!!
Nov 10 2010 Touch and Hard Copy of NOA1 received
Nov 12 2010 Touch
Nov 15 2010 Touch

ROC

Sept 30. 2013 Mailing i-751

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

We filed for her AOS on 6/17/2010. It went the same route as you. Chicago, California and then Fort Lee, MO. The interview was scheduled for 2/15/10 then rescheduled one month later due to a snow storm. So it could have been 8 months. I hope yours is shorter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My transfer notice usages the same verbage BUT its pertaining to the 15 premium processing...double check just in case. All the best!

Double check your notice. Someone else said something similar to this and found out they'd misread the notice.

Happy New Year.

Bill & Mei

Sounds like a transfer for interview. Any time it mentions the name of a local office instead of just the words "local office" they end up with an interview.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We were told at an info-pass appointment the time does not start until received in local office.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for all the input!

Bill

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.