FB14

Please tell what does this Mean

80 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh, that man ain't getting here anytime soon. That's why he was denied. IF he got an interview date and then rescheduled, the petition wasn't cancelled. This is disturbing in so many levels!

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh, that man ain't getting here anytime soon. That's why he was denied. IF he got an interview date and then rescheduled, the petition wasn't cancelled. This is disturbing in so many levels!

disturbing but kinda intriguing at the same time... i cant wait to find out where this one goes lol

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

:pop:

alright...that popcorn smiley always has me :rofl:

Though this thread has me like :blink:

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

at least they looked at his evidence they did not my fiance's...was it a black dread lady that interview him...they wrote me saying he did not give sufficient evidence they drilled him about my ex and ask him twice aabout where and what I did for living and said they would send to me for more evidence and gave him back the pictures I had sent to uscis as rfe..just keep the Faith that what I am doing isn't it heartbroken so close ...trusting God that all we can do

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

at least they looked at his evidence they did not my fiance's...was it a black dread lady that interview him...they wrote me saying he did not give sufficient evidence they drilled him about my ex and ask him twice aabout where and what I did for living and said they would send to me for more evidence and gave him back the pictures I had sent to uscis as rfe..just keep the Faith that what I am doing isn't it heartbroken so close ...trusting God that all we can do ..I emailed them I am just waiting on the second interview do not give up ..do all you can how can they assume our relationship is only for immigration purpose I have the white paper cause I went to the interview he told them I was there and they did not call me...I do not know what went wrong we had all the proof and they did not look at any ..delay does not mean denial..

Is it possible the visa denial has something to do with what you wrote 60 days ago? Did you take action to cancel the petition? Was the Consular Officer aware of the arrest or your intention to cancel the petition?

I cancelled my petition because I've learned that he was charged for rape and indecent behavior. Thank God I dodged a bullet. Hope his #### rots in jail. Next time I wont be so hasty. You really have to get to know a person before making such a drastic step. i feel very relieved.

:unsure: Totally confused.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

what? aiyo - i really should read prior posts. there's a button for here, even.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

She said she actually cancelled the petition in the October topic so at the very least (if she was being truthful then) she must've made contact with USCIS about her concerns.

I just don't understand...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

A Texan republican saying comes to mind - Ooops.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiance went on his interview on Friday. After providing his proof of relationship, Immigration Officer asked him for more proof. My fiance asked him what more proof can he give? He had phone records, Western Union receipts, Pcitures, Letters, and Proof of my last visit in July. The Immigration Officer asked him why didnt I come back after July? He told the immigration officer because I started a new job and couldnt get the time off from work. So the immigration officer told him that they will have to conduct a background check on me for more evidence. They handed him a white sheet stating that enough evidence wasnt presented to believe that we were in a legitimate relationship. The officer told him that after they do a background check on me they will call him back and make sure he doesnt lose the paper because he will have to bring it back with him to the embassy when they call him back. I am totally confused. Is this the Ap process or what? Was he denied or what? I was told usually when a person is denied their passport is stamped. His passport wasnt stamped and my fiance said during the interview they fingerprinted him. Please somebody let me know what this means.

THIS is a big joke... did you really and truly expect an approval after all that fiance/spouse of yours went though... and the bs he did...? The immigration seemed to have served purpose.. They have revised this case/relationship as not a real one and now you have been slapped by the U.S. Govt - now jump. They (uscis) will communicate to you via mail once the case is received. Blessings this season.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

My fiance went on his interview on Friday. After providing his proof of relationship, Immigration Officer asked him for more proof. My fiance asked him what more proof can he give? He had phone records, Western Union receipts, Pcitures, Letters, and Proof of my last visit in July. The Immigration Officer asked him why didnt I come back after July? He told the immigration officer because I started a new job and couldnt get the time off from work. So the immigration officer told him that they will have to conduct a background check on me for more evidence. They handed him a white sheet stating that enough evidence wasnt presented to believe that we were in a legitimate relationship. The officer told him that after they do a background check on me they will call him back and make sure he doesnt lose the paper because he will have to bring it back with him to the embassy when they call him back. I am totally confused. Is this the Ap process or what? Was he denied or what? I was told usually when a person is denied their passport is stamped. His passport wasnt stamped and my fiance said during the interview they fingerprinted him. Please somebody let me know what this means.

Good luck. From what I have read in the past few months it appears Jamaica is strict.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Was the first guy who was arrested for rape the same guy she was trying to petition in this thread? If so, she is beyond help. And yes, the CO was spot on. Getting him fingerprinted will help a lot in preventing him from using the system some how later on. If not, then she got engaged to another guy in like 90 days? Some one help me out here.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck. From what I have read in the past few months it appears Jamaica is strict.

Naah.. they are smart people..

Was the first guy who was arrested for rape the same guy she was trying to petition in this thread? If so, she is beyond help. And yes, the CO was spot on. Getting him fingerprinted will help a lot in preventing him from using the system some how later on. If not, then she got engaged to another guy in like 90 days? Some one help me out here.

reading.gif

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Yes it appears to be the same guy and they apparently rescheduled the interview...

Naah.. they are smart people..

reading.gif

you too busy reading your newspaper to answer, huh? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.