FB14

Please tell what does this Mean

80 posts in this topic

This thread is post here: VisaJourney.com> Family & Marriage Based US Visa Immigration Discussion> K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures

This thread was posted thru the Jamaican forum, but who cares where is was posted, the isnsults are NOT necessary.

http://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=Jamaica&tpage=2&ppage=5&forum=

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: Timeline

This thread was posted thru the Jamaican forum, but who cares where is was posted, the isnsults are NOT necessary.

That is the portal page, not a forum. It's just a filter.

Edited by ☼

That is the portal page, not a forum. It's just a filter.

That was where she posted it in the Portal. Now, is there a reason we are having this conversation?

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

That was where she posted it in the Portal. Now, is there a reason we are having this conversation?

Trying to help the OP and others understand what the Portal does, and doesn't do for you, and perhaps diffuse some of her anger.

She didn't post in the "Portal". She posted in the "K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures". When you go through the portal, and select a forum, that forum does not exclusively belong to the country selected.

Edited by ☼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Oh and by the way, we weren't denied. We're going through Administrative Review because they want to check my background to verify that I just started a new job. So thank you guys..Like I said I would PREFER people who are from Jamaica and familiar with the Jamaican embassy. Yes I know it's the U.S. Embassy, but the way things are done varies from country to country. Look up Administrative Reviews and you'll see how some people are dealt with.

That is new.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

That is new.

Not really. This was the original story the foreign fiance gave before providing the real information, that the case was being sent back to USCIS. The OP is in denial. I doubt she's going accept help from people here until after she gets the Notice of Intent to Revoke from Vermont, or the notice that they've simply let the petition approval expire. The issue at hand is NOT country specific and never has been.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

i think the solution here is to only give the OP advice that she thinks is right. so all of you trying to give her your informed opinions... tsk tsk. this site really is full of ne'erdowells.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Mawnin FB14....

-- all you can do is provide the information they ask. Not sure how long your fiance will be in AP. The longest I've know through the US Embassy in Jamaica was 6 months. It took that long because more information was requested and a 2nd interview done. Not saying his case will take that long. Like my girl says, we're all adults. You do what you want my dear -- your decision -- you have to deal with it good or bad. Either way -- try have a good day -- One Love, Lawny.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

i think the solution here is to only give the OP advice that she thinks is right. so all of you trying to give her your informed opinions... tsk tsk. this site really is full of ne'erdowells.

No, this site is full of IBB's, who only can post comments behind a wall. FOR your info IBB's are Internet Board Bullies.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Op-It's a denial.

This is probably why---

You are so right and I've been told this by many. However, I cancelled my petition because I've learned that he was charged for rape and indecent behavior. Thank God I dodged a bullet. Hope his #### rots in jail. Next time I wont be so hasty. You really have to get to know a person before making such a drastic step. i feel very relieved.

Especially if he didn't list this charge & outcome of court hearing on his Embassy paperwork.

edit- sorry didn't see already answered your question elsewhere in this thread.

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.