F & J

I-751 January 2012 Filers

1,523 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Menina, that is great news! Very happy for you! :)

Kupte, our case has been under "initial review" from day one on the USCIS website and even after the biometrics in February nothing has changed. I do check every week and it just remains under "initial review". I am hoping it changes soon.

Thank you! Our case still shows initial review even after transfer to local office, interview, and infopass with "approval." No touches either.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Menina what great news! :dance:

Congrats! Makes that infopass appointment all worth the while.

Did they say when you can expect the visa-in-hand? I mean did they if it was "in production" or if it was already sent? Just curious the turn around once you get the "approval."

Again, a big congrats. Finally, no worries for 10 years unless you chose citizenship. Any thoughts on that?

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

He said our file was in transit to the green card production facility. Apparently the case was approved one week ago, but we haven't received the approval letter yet, so until I see that I won't relax. :unsure:

Edited by menina
event.png

Congratulations Menina, that is amazing News :thumbs::dance:! How I would love to receive mine soon. My father who still lives in my home country suffered a silent heart attack a fortnight ago. He went into the hospital for food poisoning and was admitted due to the complication of the Heart Attack.i.e heart failure supposedly he had the heart attack 3 days earlier. The Medical team told him he was very lucky to be alive. He is stable now and back at home. We are still discussing the need of me to go and take care of him :crying:. He is supposed to have alot of rest and I know him if there is noone to supervise he will be up and about exerting himself.

Update:

Only change I have had was we moved into a new address in April.Updated my address online and received a letter confirming receipt of change in Address. My status is still on "Initial Review" but was touched on the 9th so it was done to update my contact information.I hope I havent disturbed the Hornet's nest :devil: !! And the process goes on smoothly without RFE's and any other delay. :)

AOS

------------------------------

10/13/2009-Package sent to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765) by Express USPS. -day1

01/07/2010-IV day, GC approved and card production email - day 86

01/08/2010-Welcome letter,01/12/2010- 2nd Green card production email.01/15/2010- 3rd email

01/16/2010-Received GC.- day 95

AOS Filers spreadsheet October 2009

ROC

-----------------------

10/09/2011-ROC eligibility window

01/03/2012-ROC Package sent to Vermont Service Center- day 1

01/09/2012-I-797 Receipt Notice received :priority date 1/5/12 - day 7

01/31/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day 29

10/04/2012-ROC approval letter - day 276

10/11/2012-Received 10yr Green card - day 283

Naturalization

-----------------------

10/09/2012-Naturalization eligibility window

10/10/2012-3rd Wedding anniversary

--/--/2012-Package sent to Dallas,TX- day 1

--/--/2012-N-400 Receipt Notice received :priority date --/--/12 - day

--/--/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day

--/--/2012-Interview letter - day

--/--/2013-Interview date - day

12e46049d6.png

91d5e78ad6.png

Timeline

Probably a stupid question but.....

How do you know your case was "touched?"

Where do you find the date change?

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Figured it out after I asked. Gotta sign in. Duh! :wacko:

I see we had a touch on April 12. Still waiting, sigh...

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Funny enough, this is actually the first time I am hearing about our ability to know if our cases have been touched or not.

How do you find that out?

I logged in to check my case status.....there are only 4 options (Acceptance, Initial Review, Decision, Post decision activity). Mine is at "Initial Review". Where do you see info on whether your case was touched or not?...Thanks guys.

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Funny enough, this is actually the first time I am hearing about our ability to know if our cases have been touched or not.

How do you find that out?

I logged in to check my case status.....there are only 4 options (Acceptance, Initial Review, Decision, Post decision activity). Mine is at "Initial Review". Where do you see info on whether your case was touched or not?...Thanks guys.

You have to create the account (if you haven't already done so), login and add your case to the portfolio.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Congrats, Menina!!! :dance:

We also moved in April, and I got letter confirming receipt of change of address, but still no touches, date is still 1/19/2012 :huh: . Hate this waiting!

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Timeline

Hello January files,

I see you're discussing online updates on the USCIS website, so here's a question: do the updates reflect if an RFE or interview letter is sent? If you've signed up to receive e-mail / text notifications, would you be notified about an RFE / interview, or is it only by mail? If anyone has been through this, does the status still say "initial review" with no mention of RFE / interview?

I never received my NOA1 and there has been more problems with mail in my building, so it would be comforting to know that there is some form of electronic notification for RFEs and interview notifications...

Thanks a ton!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.