gretchen_darren

Waiting..... Waiting

255 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Around here, ganders have feathers. Never seen one with fur.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I leave my ex out of conversations as much as is humanly possible. The main problem is I have 2 boys. This adds to a lot of stress sometimes. I only have the boys 5 days out of 14. (and if I miss a day, I do not get make-up time.) To get more parenting time, I have to go back to court. My ex will not do it otherwise. Talk about your fun times.

I have had many, many lengthy talks with Gretchen as well as with the "village family" here. I have explained, Gretchen is my number one priority. Gretchen has been jealous of my ex when she first got here. Gretchen now knows I really really loathe my ex. (I don't even trust my ex with the boys.) But I have to deal with the ex for the children's sake. The hardest part is not attacking the ex to the children. I do my best to let the children know I care about them. I will be dealing with my ex for 6 years with one kid and another 13 years with the other. (provided child support stays paid up or I pay child support off in advance -- not likely.)

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Why are you calling your sister a dog? :wacko:

Aspergers :rofl: .

7 more days to go to my duedate but all what darren posted in this thread making me dizzy and make me feel like I wanna throw up again LOL. :wacko::P . I still wish him the best and hope he will grow up soon and stop making all the drama about EVERRYYYYTHING. Sorry.... :blush:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Aspergers :rofl: .

7 more days to go to my duedate but all what darren posted in this thread making me dizzy and make me feel like I wanna throw up again LOL. :wacko::P . I still wish him the best and hope he will grow up soon and stop making all the drama about EVERRYYYYTHING. Sorry.... :blush:

:rofl:

You aren't the only one and I don't have a "due date"...... :o:rofl:

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

My sister doesn't like the idea that i married a filipina. I am 32 and monreal is 20. She thinks i got a child bride and i only brought her here to clean my house and follow my orders to the letter. So since she feels that way i just have fun with it. I told my sister that Monreal is 12 years old and that i paid 1,000 dollars to her family to have her. I take pictures of her doing the dishes and send it to my sister with comments like "see, she is doing what i paid her family to do". Monreal thinks its hilarious and so do my parents.

I know your situation is way deeper than mine, but i kind of relate with you on the sister thing. I would just say have fun with it. If she doesn't like it then tell her to kiss you were your butt cheeks meet in the middle.

John

Aspergers

Aspergers

:rofl: .

:rofl:

You aren't the only one and I don't have a "due date"...... :o:rofl:

Timeline

My sister doesn't like the idea that i married a filipina. I am 32 and monreal is 20. She thinks i got a child bride and i only brought her here to clean my house and follow my orders to the letter. So since she feels that way i just have fun with it. I told my sister that Monreal is 12 years old and that i paid 1,000 dollars to her family to have her. I take pictures of her doing the dishes and send it to my sister with comments like "see, she is doing what i paid her family to do". Monreal thinks its hilarious and so do my parents.

I know your situation is way deeper than mine, but i kind of relate with you on the sister thing. I would just say have fun with it. If she doesn't like it then tell her to kiss you were your butt cheeks meet in the middle.

John

You have the right approach, not sure Darren will ever listen, it doesn't feed his "need", others pretty much have given the same advice.

I like you attitude with your sister though!! :thumbs:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Why are you calling your sister a dog? :wacko:

Do you know what farmers call a female dog?????

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Do you know what farmers call a female dog?????

even city folk call a female dog that.

... still, as the saying goes - let sleeping dogs lay, no matter their gender.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

John

Gretchen and I have been making jokes about it because of my ex. On Monday at the "village family" Christmas party, it was joked around a lot how I was her dad and she is my daughter. It was easy since everyone was good nature about it and knew what I was going through with my sister and my ex. Plus since we get asked a lot for a children's menu when we go out to eat, we just start smiling or laughing at it. We find American culture sometimes extremely funny. Wonder if some went to the Philippines if they would ask everyone if they wanted a "children's menu"? Filipinas always look young. We have been joking about how I had to teach her to use the dishwasher, the washing machine (war-sher for mid-westerners), the dryer, the mop, and how to use the vacuum cleaner. The only thing she taught was the what a broom is for.... I thought it was for Grandmmothers to use on children. I also showed her how to use the satellite TV plus the internet is on all the time. The next thing to show her is the rug doctor. Then there is driving lessons. We joke about how she just turned 12 last Thursday or 11, so we get another year of Children's menus. I would love to joke around with it. However, because of the mud thrown during the divorce, I am trying to be careful not to give her anything.

Gretchen's birthday was last week as well. My sister's response came on the same day as Gretchen's birthday. Gretchen already knows me well enough to know when something does upset me. At the train park, everyone thought she was my daughter. (My oldest son is taller then her, and twice her size plus twice her weight.) So they thought she was 10 to 12 with my oldest son being around 12 to 14. (depending on the person asking.) The joys of living in a Spanish influenced area.

thinking of us going to see the family in March right after my oldest son's birthday. Gretchen will be mid-term at the time.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.