EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mine says "your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview “ and some other stuff . I think it'd too early to be online trolling vj. Then again can't think of anything else to do after sahoor.

Timeline

mine says

Transfer in Progress

Immigrant Visa Case Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Case Creation Date: n/a

Response Date: 20-Jul-2012

Your Immigrant Visa case has been transferred to another U.S. Consular office. You should check back for your case status at a later date

can some one explain what is response date

Arif Ali

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MINE SAY

Immigrant Visa Case Number ********************

Response Date: 24-Jul-2012

Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information.

Frustrating. I tired using the link. It status is refused but has no creation date. What does this mean?

Edited by MBA2012

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MINE SAY

Immigrant Visa Case Number ********************

Response Date: 24-Jul-2012

Dont worry many ppl recevied refused letter at islamabad US consulate....thats not mean they refused your case its mean your case under administrative processing.

Timeline

Dont worry many ppl recevied refused letter at islamabad US consulate....thats not mean they refused your case its mean your case under administrative processing.

:thumbs: exactly! And this is a new way of checking our case so you must remember they have loads of ppl to put into this system. From what I see is those hving older interviews have less info on this case check site than those who recently had interviews. It may take them some time to get the actual information into the system for each of us. Mine also says refused but we've been in AP over a year and just checked this week with DOS and my senator and told that our case was fine just not finished with the AP.

I guess as they make adjustments and update to our cases it will end up showing on here too.

This is a good thing... even tho it reminds me a bit of USCIS and never seeing our case online until we were approved...

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

it just means the CO that had your case has transferred it to a different CO.. dont know why it could be anything... maybe he's tranferring from that embassy and is passing his cases to a different CO, maybe he needs someone to supervise his case and that person is looking over them just dont really know why.. it could be anything

maybe even passing it to the supervisory panel for issuance? Just be positive.. evthing will be fine soon INSHALLAH

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

New motto for Islamabad embassy."we don't refuse your visa we just put it in administrative procedure"

Then again can't blame the people working there they are just following procedures and protocols.Hang in there everyone!

Timeline

I went to that link and found this message about my particular case. They would not grant us a visa and they used the excuse that my case expired after 3.5 years of processing. No one I contacted including the USCIS, a Lawyer and a Senator were able or willing to do anything. My only option is to start completely over and hope for better the next time. So the message I found at that site makes no sense and is very misleading.

Immigrant Visa Case Number: XXXXXXXXX 01 ISL

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I went to that link and found this message about my particular case. They would not grant us a visa and they used the excuse that my case expired after 3.5 years of processing. No one I contacted including the USCIS, a Lawyer and a Senator were able or willing to do anything. My only option is to start completely over and hope for better the next time. So the message I found at that site makes no sense and is very misleading.

Immigrant Visa Case Number: XXXXXXXXX 01 ISL

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

I'd print that out for your records and fax it to the embassy along with the dos. You never know they might actually send the visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.