EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am new here & i am looking for some Pakistani People, i don't know anyone here. Need some company

You may know atleast one person there, find that person and he will then introduce you to the whole pakistani community of that area.

Meanwhile enjoy the sights and sounds cause you are a tourist so Enjoy!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They didn't ask us directly for medical & ds230 & photos but when we emailed them to inquire about other stuff then they replied and in the end they wrote that our doc r expiring n we should send them new ones....

They didn't ask us directly for medical & ds230 & photos but when we emailed them to inquire about other stuff then they replied and in the end they wrote that our doc r expiring n we should send them new ones....

When were you interviewed? Sis they call you and tell you to submit the passport?

they never asked me for my medical report but when i made congressional inquire, the congressman emailed me to submit the MR ASAP. and when i did they have been working on my case. mine MR was expired already and they didnt even bother to let me know. same happened to some of my vj frds here. what they do is, sit on case until it expires. and they day it expires they will email you to refile lol protest6wz.gif

Timeline

i am new here & i am looking for some Pakistani People, i don't k

now anyone here. Need some company

Dont worry i can introduce u to a lot of good people here...u can also go to the nearest mosque/ masjid and talk to pak people there....but sure i can help u too...i m in orange county...what about u ?? Plz tell us something about u and ur family...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys today my status changed to ready!! i think its a good sign inshallah. i cant believe it!! inshallah something good is coming. smile.png

congrats!

I think its a good sign indeed.

Timeline

Below is the name of people who submitted passport on embassy request and yet no response from embassy. It doesn't make any sense, if the visa was not ready, why they asked for passport.

Name Passport-Submission-date

@cyberhawk 12 september 2013
@ahmadjutt 30 september 2013
@ayan_khaan 7 october 2013
@junglegym ? october 2013
@neosez ? october 2013

Edited by ayan_khaan

Congrats! Waiting for good news soon. InshaAllah!

thanks mate inshallah khair.

Embassy does not issue immigrant visa with the expired medical. You should contact embassy and do a new medical ASAP!

thats what i told him already. his case was ready but due the expiry of his MR his visa is delayed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.