EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Two updates in 2 days. Well first one was because i e-mailed them and now another update today. Fingers crossed

Case Creation Date: 25-Jul-2012
Status Updated Date: 05-Aug-2013

Case Creation Date: 25-Jul-2012
Status Updated Date: 07-Aug-2013

Timeline

I hope they keep updating your case file Desibaaba.

Today is the 4th anniversary of my marriage. Hubby and I will celebrate it online like we have done for so many years. I pray that next year we will celebrate together here at our home in Michigan.

My husband received a letter from embassy requesting to resubmit his expired medical report after 18 months in AP. Is this good news? Does this mean they maybe ready to issue the visa?

any update on visa issuance yet? i am in the same situation since June2013..still waiting after new submission

Timeline

any update on visa issuance yet? i am in the same situation since June2013..still waiting after new submission

No news yet :( we haven't had many updates on our case except when we or the senator make inquiries :(
CvOzm4.png

I think the staff at the embassy are taking their summer vacations and that they will start working on cases again in September.

May be may be not..as i do see many Aug and September interviews scheduled..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Great Idea to keep track of the potential visas per islamabad this is my question:

thanks for that feedback...also for the NVC package, what am I supposed to put on the Intent to Marry Documents, the same address for HOmeland security and info? as I used when I first sent the I-129F document?

And also the I-134 says it needs letters from employers, should I include a letter from an employer that I had previous worked and quit in 2013? (I've had 3 jobs this year-I know a lot)....

Also this may be an interesting question, but during the US interview in islamabad, do interviewers have records of the places the foreign fiance has visited in the last years?

Timeline

Hello Everyone! I have been trying to keep up since Eabbas ( I hope that she is having a wonderful trip) had to take care of her daughter and things. I have this in an excel format on my computer but I'm unable to post the link. We are missing information for some such as M/F , dates, type of case, etc. Please fill in what ever information you have. I don't know if this will post correctly. I'm sorry if it doesn't.

It turned out a mess when I tried to paste it into this form so I have deleted the information.

Edited by heartandsoul

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.