EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes he is. he was interviewed at islamabd embasyy on April 22nd. they said everything is ok and kept his passport and since then he is in admin processing. i am in the process of quitting my job here in the U.S and going back to Pakistan

Timeline

yes he is. he was interviewed at islamabd embasyy on April 22nd. they said everything is ok and kept his passport and since then he is in admin processing. i am in the process of quitting my job here in the U.S and going back to Pakistan

Has your husband travel abroad prior?

I am sorry you are going through it. I think it is a smart idea to be with you husband rather than waiting for so long.. May Allah make this journey easy for you both. Ameen

Timeline

My husband was interviewed on April 23rd...1 day apart smile.png and we were told the same.

I have been in Pakistan since our marriage (18 months) and going back to the US soon to start graduate school. We are hoping that within 3 months IA, he'll join me there. But I'm very glad I made the decision to move here after marriage and spent the entire process with him, because it does make a huge difference when you have each others support.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The date will change when the embassy sends you an email or does any kind of work on your case.

i got today again email that,thank you for ur email,now it has been added to our case record.what does it mean plz?is it mean that they will now run my case normal as it was before sending withdraw application email?plzzz waiting ur reply

Edited by ahmadjutt

Timeline

I think it means that they will continue your case as normal. They did not say they were sending the case back to USCIS in the United States.

I am very excited today. The dates have changed for 3 days in a row on the ceac website. Someone is working on our case. I pray they finish our case and issue the visa soon.

Timeline

I think it means that they will continue your case as normal. They did not say they were sending the case back to USCIS in the United States.

I am very excited today. The dates have changed for 3 days in a row on the ceac website. Someone is working on our case. I pray they finish our case and issue the visa soon.

Carolyn,

I am praying for your approval soon! inshallah!

Timeline

my husband has travelled to Turkey and Dubai and a few midlle eastern countries for medical conferences.

RMART: you did the right thing of staying with your husband. i was in training when we got married so i couldnt take time off. now that i am done, i am going back to Pak in about two weeks and then wait with my husband

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

https://www.facebook.com/pakistan.usembassy?fref=ts&rf=175732015829197

I try to raise voice FOR AMJAD JUTT .in many forums especially US embassy islambad try to convey massage and request them do process of his long AP .

every body can check on website . i also try to send email to white house to use my political website e mail .http://udppakistan.com/..i am trying to request them to take nice action and try to

understand the tradition and culture of Pakistan.

i hope you take step for every one and amjad jutt also.

https://www.facebook.com/UDPPAKISTAN visit my page and write your opinion .like my page i will try to raise your voice among superiors.

Hi carolynhotstuff,

Thats is really good someone is working on your case. I pray that they issue visa to your husband soon and all others who are in long AP. Can you please tell me what does it mean when the status shows on ceac.state.gov Expiring Soon? My case was on AP since 31 july and now it says Expiring soon?

thank you.

Edited by themechanic

Timeline

Expiring soon is a mistake. You can email the embassy and ask them the status of your case and tell them that the ceac website says your case is expiring soon and can they correct it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OK here is a question for all the smart VJ people on here. I called the DOS today and found out this... They said that the only thing they are waiting on for our case is for the embassy to say my husband is qualified to come here. I also asked them about the name check and background check and they said they were cleared. So what could they possible mean by qualified to come here. Also the joint sponsor cleared too. Has anyone else heard this before it does not make any sense to me. BTW this is the first post I have posted on here on my husband account.

Married: 12/01/2011
USCIS Stage:
I-130 sent: 12/29/2011 NOA1: 01/03/2012 NOA2: 09/24/2012 (Text and website) - 09/28/2012 (In mail) <265 days to approval from NOA1 date>
I-129F sent: 01/14/2012 NOA1: 01/18/2012 NOA2: 09/27/2012 (Withdrawn)
RFE: 08/13/2012 "Proof of Bona Fide marital relationship". (Took them 7 months, 1 week and 4 days to send an RFE).
RFE Responce received by CSC-USCIS on 09/07/2012.
NVC Stage:
NVC Received: 10/09/2012
NVC issued Case #, IIN and BIN: 10/10/2012
IV Package Received at NVC: 12/03/2012

EMBASSY STAGE:
interview March 20, 2013 : results AP (sent in paperwork for co-sponsor received 4-20-2013)

Issued: September 30, 2013

POE: Raleigh-Durham International Airport, NC @ 10-17-2013 (Easy entry, pleasant experience).

Removal of Conditions on Residence:

Filed: August 14, 2015 - VSC

NOA1: 08/19/2015

Date of Decision: 06-03-2013

Letter of Approval received: 06-09-2016

Green Card received: 07-15-2016

Naturlization N-400:

Filed: September 16, 2019

Biometrics: October 9, 2019

Interview: August 24, 2020

Approval: Approved and received Naturalization Certificate same day.

Expiring soon is a mistake. You can email the embassy and ask them the status of your case and tell them that the ceac website says your case is expiring soon and can they correct it.

Thanks carolynhotstuff,

I just spoke to the DOS and very helpful lady said that there might be something expiring on my case like may be a medical , passport , police certificate etc. But better to email the embassy I dont know what does it mean. anyways I have already emailed the embassy.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OK here is a question for all the smart VJ people on here. I called the DOS today and found out this... They said that the only thing they are waiting on for our case is for the embassy to say my husband is qualified to come here. I also asked them about the name check and background check and they said they were cleared. So what could they possible mean by qualified to come here. Also the joint sponsor cleared too. Has anyone else heard this before it does not make any sense to me. BTW this is the first post I have posted on here on my husband account.

Not much of a 'smart VJ' person. But my two cents on that response from the DOS is that he has cleared the security clearances. Once the security clearances are done, the information is sent back to the consular officer. He then has to make a final decision on the case; visa or no visa, that is if they have done any needed field investigations.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Not much of a 'smart VJ' person. But my two cents on that response from the DOS is that he has cleared the security clearances. Once the security clearances are done, the information is sent back to the consular officer. He then has to make a final decision on the case; visa or no visa, that is if they have done any needed field investigations.

I agree with Waleed, the DOS sometimes will miss read or miss interpret the notes on file, you can call them again to varifiy what you have been told. Meaning call again to check status but dont tell them "i called earlier and they said so and so" just ask them for update on case same way you did before and see if they tell you the same thing. If they do then the information you have is true and correct and inshallah soon there will be some action on your case unless they want to put you back in AP for some other reason.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.