EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

plz someone can tell me how can i withdraw my case?and is it ok if i do marraige with any other like uk citizen girl,that case and use case is totally differnet? after submitting withdraw application can i do any other place marraige as soon or i have to wait for some time

Excuse me ! what do you mean by the term "any other like uk citizen girl" ?

What are you trying to do? Were to trying to get US visa so you could get married with your Love Fiancee or Did you get engagged only because You wanted to get Green Card ?? !

Unfortunately because of people like you, other applicants who have family and children in US are stuck in AP headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Excuse me ! what do you mean by the term "any other like uk citizen girl" ?

What are you trying to do? Were to trying to get US visa so you could get married with your Love Fiancee or Did you get engagged only because You wanted to get Green Card ?? !

Unfortunately because of people like you, other applicants who have family and children in US are stuck in AP headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

He just mentioned that his relationship is ending because of this long AP. I think you are mixing Ahmed bin Tariq (who just got the visa) with AhmedJutt. They are two different people..

Timeline

i know it is so unfortunate that people are only marrying for the purpose of green card and putting legitimate people like us under AP. i am leaving my job next week to go back to Pakistan and be with my husband. i have been waiting for over 3 months now

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

plz someone can tell me how can i withdraw my case?and is it ok if i do marraige with any other like uk citizen girl,that case and use case is totally differnet? after submitting withdraw application can i do any other place marraige as soon or i have to wait for some time

This is very disturbing.

If your relationship is ending then you should be grieving the loss of your fiance due to this process

You should not be looking for another way out of your country if your love was sincere

Can you please be honest and tell me, where you writing other women during this process of sending the 129 and AP?

My thoughts are maybe the embassy knew that you were cheating so they kept you in AP for that reason

and now the embassy is happy they did not get fooled by you

If you ever apply for another visa anywhere the embassy will have access to all the notes in your file

If the CO wrote male is online having relationship with another woman so do not issue visa at this time because american relationship is not legit. He is a cheat and a liar and does not love her

I wish you the best in your country because I think you will have a hard time immigrating anywhere now

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

The American needs to withdraw the case by sending a letter to USCIS and also through you to the embassy.

You can marry a UK citizen when you feel like it. UK embassys and USA embassys are different.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I read the UK form to see if it asks if you ever applied for a visa before. It only asks if you applied for a UK visa

so, Carolyn is right. They might never known about your USA application

It looks like the UK application process is sooooo much easier than USA. Sometimes they do not even require an interview.lol

I looked up their website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/fiancee-proposed-cp/apply-visa/

and the form you need is VAF4A for fiance or spouse

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Send email to Embassy about ur expired documents..we are in same category whats ur pd?

Soccer.player..i need confirmation from you by the end of next month my medical is going to expire and coming will be my second medical.i have heard from some one that is second time medical fee is 50 percent.is it right?i heard from some one so ii want to confirm from you because you had couple medicals before.....thanks in dvance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my friends i reaaly like her too much even that was not love marriage but we are very closed after our engagment,but thing is that not me saying that i have to take bakc my case my fiance family is not looking interested now coz her father is in serious condition he said he want to do her marriage early ,we told him send her in pakistan i will do marriage here then i got visa we both will come there,but they are not willing to come in pakistan just tthey want in usa,things are not going wrong from my side i am with her ever,but if her father or other family member wants to colse this chapter is it my fault:( my purpose was not just get the green card through my own way i have a good education from uk and pakistan through that way i can any country immigration easily,

now auestion is that friends if they dont want to have this realtion more can i have choice to do marriage anywhere coz i have alot our family in uk and france they are interested in me,but GOD knows that i was 100% sincere with my fiance,this long AP is effecting on my life

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my friends i reaaly like her too much even that was not love marriage but we are very closed after our engagment,but thing is that not me saying that i have to take bakc my case my fiance family is not looking interested now coz her father is in serious condition he said he want to do her marriage early ,we told him send her in pakistan i will do marriage here then i got visa we both will come there,but they are not willing to come in pakistan just tthey want in usa,things are not going wrong from my side i am with her ever,but if her father or other family member wants to colse this chapter is it my fault:( my purpose was not just get the green card through my own way i have a good education from uk and pakistan through that way i can any country immigration easily,

now auestion is that friends if they dont want to have this realtion more can i have choice to do marriage anywhere coz i have alot our family in uk and france they are interested in me,but GOD knows that i was 100% sincere with my fiance,this long AP is effecting on my life

Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. Do your best not to break this relation.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait. Do your best not to break this relation.

If I did not misread, Analyst has been waiting for 7 years. What good did come to him?

Married: 12/01/2011
USCIS Stage:
I-130 sent: 12/29/2011 NOA1: 01/03/2012 NOA2: 09/24/2012 (Text and website) - 09/28/2012 (In mail) <265 days to approval from NOA1 date>
I-129F sent: 01/14/2012 NOA1: 01/18/2012 NOA2: 09/27/2012 (Withdrawn)
RFE: 08/13/2012 "Proof of Bona Fide marital relationship". (Took them 7 months, 1 week and 4 days to send an RFE).
RFE Responce received by CSC-USCIS on 09/07/2012.
NVC Stage:
NVC Received: 10/09/2012
NVC issued Case #, IIN and BIN: 10/10/2012
IV Package Received at NVC: 12/03/2012

EMBASSY STAGE:
interview March 20, 2013 : results AP (sent in paperwork for co-sponsor received 4-20-2013)

Issued: September 30, 2013

POE: Raleigh-Durham International Airport, NC @ 10-17-2013 (Easy entry, pleasant experience).

Removal of Conditions on Residence:

Filed: August 14, 2015 - VSC

NOA1: 08/19/2015

Date of Decision: 06-03-2013

Letter of Approval received: 06-09-2016

Green Card received: 07-15-2016

Naturlization N-400:

Filed: September 16, 2019

Biometrics: October 9, 2019

Interview: August 24, 2020

Approval: Approved and received Naturalization Certificate same day.

Timeline

I am confused! Why are you in AP twice?

About 2 yrs ago (before we were married), my husband needed to attend a conference/training in the US for work purposes. Since it was company sponsored, he had no issues at the interview but was put on mandatory AP which lasted 6 months. He missed the conference, and in good faith never utilized the 5 yr visit visa because we were engaged shortly afterwards.

I was hoping that his ethical behavior (plus the time he had already spent in the US many yrs before) would allow us to skip the AP process....but I was wrong. Then I was hoping it would at least shorten the AP to less than 3 months...but i was wrong again sad.png

PS: Sorry for the detailed story...just venting out my frustration smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.