EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

iA soon you'll get your visa, it's definitely difficult.

Has anyone gotten AP and not gotten any paperwork such as a green, blue, or pink AP slip?

Yes it is very hard to wait :(

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thx dear But what we can do ,we only can wait and lets see what happend next

Soccer.Player I am very sorry for what the embassy is doing to you. I hope you get your visa soon.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

is there anyone who get his/her visa after 3 years of Ap?

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Thank you so much! You have been great help! I am still debating if i should attend or not.. I agree i might as well save the money and vacation time and used it later...

Wish we knew a way to not go through AP!!

@coltoasty - very sorry to hear about your wife's interview result.

Be strong, think positive - yours and your wife's time will come - have faith.

@M&A - I as the petitioner was at the interview with my wife - made sure that the CO saw me and heard why I was there and then sat down while she had interview process.

It was always my intention to go to interview - I think I even stated it in some of the paperwork we filed; also stated on DS-230 that petitioner would be travelling with beneficiary to US.

I truly am not sure how much being there helps for the actual interview; I do know that it helped us both be more positive about the experience going in and I am sure it helped support my wife too.

Im my opinion, it was only money and time away from work; this interview for me was a pivot point on my life path. That's the way we both saw it.

Timeline

Has anyone sent an email or handwritten letter to the white house? Im thinking of writing an email to them even though i know it will make no difference at all.

SJ24 yes my wife sent email to white house in the first week of april it took them more than a month to reply and the reply was same as we all know that your husbands case is pending under administrative processing embassy will contact you upon completion,nuthing else.so i think its useless they have standard answer AP.but its better to send them email atleast make them aware that we need help and justice,why only pakistanis are being punished in unpredicatable AP.my request is to all vj pakistani members send emails to white house as much as u can,i know it wont help just make them aware about our problems and show them there real face in there own mirror.....

SJ24 yes my wife sent email to white house in the first week of april it took them more than a month to reply and the reply was same as we all know that your husbands case is pending under administrative processing embassy will contact you upon completion,nuthing else.so i think its useless they have standard answer AP.but its better to send them email atleast make them aware that we need help and justice,why only pakistanis are being punished in unpredicatable AP.my request is to all vj pakistani members send emails to white house as much as u can,i know it wont help just make them aware about our problems and show them there real face in there own mirror.....

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I will contact them but somedays I feel so down as to nothing will help except Allah but other days I want to send emails n all. May Allah grant all of us visas to our spouses.

Earlier in January through March I felt that there were lots of visas being issued, even in my household a few relatives got their visas issued during those months. And I also checked many other cases who got their visas in those months. But after mid March I feel as if everthing has frozen; and I am not saying this only in regards to my husbands case, Iv been looking at numerous cases that have been frozen ever since. I dont know what happened all of a sudden. Does anyone else feel this way also?

In Shaa Allah we will all hear good news soon.

Timeline

I wrote a letter to the White House and it took 30 days to get a letter back. The White House will forward the letter or email to the Department of State(DOS). In the letter they told me the reason why my visa was denied and that my case had been reaffirmed. Information I already knew but what I didn't know was the exact date my case made it back to the embassy. They gave me that information. It allows me to track how long my case has been in AP.

I would write to the White House you might get a small piece of information about your case.

I wrote a letter to the White House and it took 30 days to get a letter back. The White House will forward the letter or email to the Department of State(DOS). In the letter they told me the reason why my visa was denied and that my case had been reaffirmed. Information I already knew but what I didn't know was the exact date my case made it back to the embassy. They gave me that information. It allows me to track how long my case has been in AP.

I would write to the White House you might get a small piece of information about your case.

Thanks! I def want to write an email now but i was hesitating on how to put it all in the email

Timeline

SJ24, I also saw the same pattern @ a lot of people getting approved from Jan to March.

Anyway, I was thinking of writing an email/letter to the White House as well but it has only been 3.5 months since our AP. I felt like its probably too soon (comparing to almost everyone here with 6+ mo). However, if it takes 30 days to just get a reply, I guess it doesn't hurt to start drafting something now.

SJ24, I also saw the same pattern @ a lot of people getting approved from Jan to March.

Anyway, I was thinking of writing an email/letter to the White House as well but it has only been 3.5 months since our AP. I felt like its probably too soon (comparing to almost everyone here with 6+ mo). However, if it takes 30 days to just get a reply, I guess it doesn't hurt to start drafting something now.

Yes def, it wont hurt to start a draft. For us its our 6th month. I never thought it would come this far in AP (I dont think anyone did) but Allah is the greatest of planners. Im going to send an email soon to the white house In Shaa Allah. I hope we are all out of AP soon. Ameen. :-)

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband had interview on February 26, 2013, and it's been almost 4 months of his AP, may ALLAH make an end to his AP, it is a very painful process , may ALLAH give us Sabar , and give all of us happiness ! , really hate this process, we don't even know what's going on and what's not going on :(

Timeline

its doesn't make a diff if you are there with your wife or hubby . if they fell like you gonna be in AP you are gonna be there . which is pain in the axxxxx but there is nothing you can do about it . beside waiting .. and hope that there is nothing wrong in the papers . so ur AP vont take to much time ..

coltoasty .. SOrry bro for what bhabi ji went thru but that's how it is now a days in islamabad . i m going thru the same thing my wife she went thru her interview on june 4 and is on AP the ap date has been updating but that's about it . wait is the only thing we can do .

pak143, yeah our case updated today. After my wife was a little less distraught, she did say the CO said we were approved, but in AP. She also showed me the Authorized courier services paper for the American Express service, and she was told all of our paperwork is in order. She also began to remember all of the details, I think we're fine, just an unknown length of time to wait for the visa/passport now.

Edited by coltoasty

08/24/2012 - Married

USCIS:

10/01/2012 - Mailed/Filed for I-130 via USPS Express Mail
10/05/2012 - E-Notification NOA1
10/10/2012 - Paper NOA1
11/28/2012 - Transferred from NBC to NYC Office
02/13/2013 - USCIS Case Status NOA2
02/20/2013 - Paper NOA2

NVC:
02/22/2013 - Case Received by NVC
03/11/2013 - Case Number, IIN, BIN Assigned, DS-3032 Email Sent
03/13/2013 - AOS Invoice Received and Paid and DS-3032 Generated
03/14/2013 - AOS Invoice Shows as Paid, AOS Packet Mailed via USPS Express Mail, DS-3032 Re-sent with Supervisor Review
03/15/2013 - AOS Packet Received by NVC, DS-3032 Supervisor Review Accepted
03/18/2013 - IV Invoice Received and Paid
03/21/2013 - IV Packet Mailed via USPS Express Mail
03/23/2013 - IV Invoice Shows as Paid
03/27/2013 - AOS Packet Accepted
04/03/2013 - IV Packet Reviewed
04/04/2013 - IV Checklist Received
04/15/2013 - IV Checklist Arrived at NVC
04/24/2013 - IV Checklist Reviewed - Case Complete

05/01/2013 - Interview Date Assigned
05/03/2013 - Case Shipped to Embassy

Embassy:
05/06/2013 - Case Received from NVC
05/18/2013 - Medical
06/17/2013 - Interview Date - Result: AP

09/20/2013 - CEAC Status Changed to Visa Issued

10/01/2013 - Visa Ready for Pickup/Picked Up (Delayed due to being sent to incorrect City initially)

10/09/2013 - POE - New York City - JFK
11/xx/2013 - Greencard Received
11/xx/2013 - Social Security number Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.