EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear they also call me on March 29 to send new ds230 and Fresh Medical and i send these after 1 week of call and now its 7th month and still waiting waiting

Maabish,

EAbbas is right. The embassy would not ask for new documents unless they were working on your case. The fact that they asked for new documents instead of saying you were denied the visa gives you reason to be very hopeful you will get your visa soon.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Maabish,

EAbbas is right. The embassy would not ask for new documents unless they were working on your case. The fact that they asked for new documents instead of saying you were denied the visa gives you reason to be very hopeful you will get your visa soon.

Just a thought I might be wrong about this but most government agencies have to maintain files to keep them falling into the category of no action... basically if they request docs every year it updates the file showing something was done and not the fact which is nothing was done.... eventually someone might get around to it or a file will sit there with notes and no action . I am guessing its like the waiting game let's see whom gets tired of waiting ... and its never the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So who do you contact so this does not happen to you.

ummm... not sure if I can advertise here but check out WWW.cair.com and WWW.asianlawcacus.org you should be able to get some guidance and or better help... these people hold a event regularly at our masjid for these reasons' pm me if you want contact info... people and phone numbers. If they can't help at least might get some good guidance.

Edited by sn530

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got a call on 10/2 for new medical, police certificate and ds230 and I got my wife's visa on 10/12. Don't give up hope guys my wife was in ap for 1 year and 3 month. Thanks for the help for people who answered my questions

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats to you and your family. Safe travels.

Thank you :)

Many congratulations to you and your family on your visa.

Thank you. :)

Congratulations, Don't forget to buy lots of cloths in Pakistan. Everything is expensive in US.

Many Many Congrats

Thank you...

Congrats!!!

Congratulations! May you have a safe trip and a wonderful new life.

Thank you.. :)

Timeline

Congrats

I got a call on 10/2 for new medical, police certificate and ds230 and I got my wife's visa on 10/12. Don't give up hope guys my wife was in ap for 1 year and 3 month. Thanks for the help for people who answered my questions

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

i send email to embassy that can i send new passport to them and i got this reply

Dear Applicant,

You can send your new passport to our office but your case is still not completed.

I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further inquiry.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

Its mean they are still working on my case????

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

An urgent question.

At the time of NVC stage i was in a foreign country and when i sent the form ds-230 to NVC so i wrote in the{places where you lived} address field my present address {in Pakistan} while i was in foreign ,that from 04-2010 to present i am in pakistan .And then my case got completed in 06-2010 so i got appointment for 07-28-2010 and i arrived in Pakistan on 07-23-2010.At the time of interview nor after since then he did not ask anything about that and nor checked or if checked not asked me about that because at my passport arrival stamp is for 07-23-2010 .now again they asked for new ds-230 and i have to write it again so i am very confued what has to write because if write 04-2010 to present then if they check my passport in detail as they have my passport the n also i have problem and if i change the all with 07-2010 to present then whole goews wrong because i am giving two facts and which will definitely disturb their system because when they enter new dats which are not those as ealier will create suspicion.

Please advise me in this regard as i have to send the new documents this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.