meandmybeloved

Need some advice. Friend of mine met a Russian Lady

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nothing wrong now and then with an Emmy like performance with some good stuff thrown in ...something like; "Your deek eez too beeg" with maybe some whimpering and a few tears thrown in for good measure. :devil:

Now would be a good time to talk about women from Japan but i will refrain for Charles :innocent:

Now would be a good time to talk about women from Japan but i will refrain for Charles :innocent:

:lol:

If you had said Brazil instead of Japan this would have been a lock for sure. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

when she requested money for a plane ticket that only SHE could pay for! I never sent a dime!

What you do is you tell the scammer you sent the money "plus a little extra, just for you" to the Western Union three towns over. Make sure it's far enough to cause them a day of travel but not too far that they won't go. "They wouldn't let me send it to your city, something about security code or something so I sent it to XXXXX. You can pick it up there."

Typically it only takes one or two wild goose chases for the scammer to know they're the one getting scammed. "But baby, I really love you and I really want you to get the tickets. Please, please, PLEEEEEEase go get the money. I promise, it'll be there this time."

she has a very healthy interest in sex herself. How much of that is cultural how much is due to an intimate and loving relationship, yada, yada, I do not know.

It probably has a lot to do with her age too. She's at that age where her body is telling her to go at it as much as possible. Old enough to know exactly what she wants (and how to get it!) but young enough to still put in some good work!

Whenever I was "on the hunt" I'd always look for 40+ women at the bar. They're ready to go 24/7. No time for bullsh!t and know exactly what they're looking for.

It's cougar season!

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What you do is you tell the scammer you sent the money "plus a little extra, just for you" to the Western Union three towns over. Make sure it's far enough to cause them a day of travel but not too far that they won't go. "They wouldn't let me send it to your city, something about security code or something so I sent it to XXXXX. You can pick it up there."

Unfortunately, Western Union transfers can be picked up at any location...so the wild goose chase concept is limited. But still worthy...I'd love to see her/his face when the clerk says..."No money was transferred to you."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Whenever I was "on the hunt" I'd always look for 40+ women at the bar. They're ready to go 24/7. No time for bullsh!t and know exactly what they're looking for.

It's cougar season!

Unfortunately, that same age group (40 plus) is beginning to go crazy from pre-menopause or early menopause changes. Supposedly the mid-30s is when women get super horny...but who knows? Often it's just random luck...or the chemistry between Tarzan and Jane.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Unfortunately, Western Union transfers can be picked up at any location...so the wild goose chase concept is limited. But still worthy...I'd love to see her/his face when the clerk says..."No money was transferred to you."

that's why you send them $1 :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Unfortunately, that same age group (40 plus) is beginning to go crazy from pre-menopause or early menopause changes. Supposedly the mid-30s is when women get super horny...but who knows? Often it's just random luck...or the chemistry between Tarzan and Jane.

Late thirties, early forties, all the same. Horny!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It probably has a lot to do with her age too. She's at that age where her body is telling her to go at it as much as possible. Old enough to know exactly what she wants (and how to get it!) but young enough to still put in some good work!

It's cougar season!

Good for you Slim! Most youngsters are too stupid to figure this out!

As for the western union wild goose chase. Could work for a dumb scammer but I doubt it. You can pick up the money at any WU location within the country regardless of the city you specify.

Late thirties, early forties, all the same. Horny!

:thumbs:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

40's, 50's, and 60's...Iv'e seen some hot ones, and they usually know what they want and they get down to business in no time flat. That and they are in the mood 24-7 for the most part, and even when they aren't they still know how to please a man. Not all of them, but the majority I would say.

A few drinks and it's cut to the chase and off to wherever. No sissy drinks, no having to talk to them until closing time, no bs. On the flip side gals in that age group are usually set in their ways and you have to watch out for baggage that might impair their behavior.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Any updates on this? This can possibly help some men in the future...

Refer back to post #83 and visaveteran1 essentially telling the OP to leave his forum... I doubt you'll see an update.

Any updates on this? This can possibly help some men in the future...

The OP is referring all the links and advice to his friend. It sounds like his friend is trying to believe that this is real but is a little confused. Unfortunately too many men think that just because they live in America that all kinds of desirable women are willing to accept anyone just to live here. :bonk:

Edited by 1HappyGuy

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I lost track of this post and couldn't find it, but wanted to update everyone.

My friend called her bluff and she ran like the wind, and he hasn't heard from her since. :rofl:

Glad that he finally saw the light. There were too many signs pointing to a scammer.

4-7-2012 Married

4-18-2012 Mailed AOS

4-20-2012 NOA1

5-23-2012 Biometrics appt

6-26-2012 EAD received in mail ( no text or email )

I lost track of this post and couldn't find it, but wanted to update everyone.

My friend called her bluff and she ran like the wind, and he hasn't heard from her since. :rofl:

Glad that he finally saw the light. There were too many signs pointing to a scammer.

Good for him. :)

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.