meandmybeloved

Need some advice. Friend of mine met a Russian Lady

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I will say this, he found her on match.com. So do these girls also look for men using this type of site? He never went on to find a lady from another country but she contacted him.

I had a very similar thing happen to me, she used match.com to troll for suckers. I was blown away by her pictures but figured it was a scam from the start. This was soon confirmed when she requested money for a plane ticket that only SHE could pay for! I never sent a dime! I give her (or him!) credit though, for getting me interested in exploring international dating. It was when I was looking for 'her' home town on a map on the internet that I came across the dating sites (many scams there also). With my interest piqued I went on to find the legitimate sites and am now happily married to a beautiful Russian woman!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I had a very similar thing happen to me, she used match.com to troll for suckers. I was blown away by her pictures but figured it was a scam from the start. This was soon confirmed when she requested money for a plane ticket that only SHE could pay for! I never sent a dime! I give her (or him!) credit though, for getting me interested in exploring international dating. It was when I was looking for 'her' home town on a map on the internet that I came across the dating sites (many scams there also). With my interest piqued I went on to find the legitimate sites and am now happily married to a beautiful Russian woman!

:thumbs:

When the world hands you lemons, make lemonade

Or find someone whose world has handed him Vodka and make tasty adult beverages!

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Unless someone is from a very repressed culture where sex isn't talked about openly/is something shameful--I read about a case study of a small island off the coast of Ireland where, in the 60s or so, the population was declining because sex was so taboo, people didn't even really KNOW about it--I don't think nationality has much to do with sex, whether someone is just going through the motions/acting or having multiple Os. It has more to do with the specific relationship between two people, IMO.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My comments about Russian women being actresses in the bedroom was a follow-up to Slim's "once a week" post. Some expressed shock at the once a week comment. I posted my support of his comment from my limited experience. No one here needs to defend their wife's authenticity in bed. I just wanted to support Slim's view that not all Russian women want sex daily.

Once a week????????????????????????? What RUB woman would put up with that?

If I was down to once a week my wife would most likely be getting it somewhere else. Once a week is like having one foot in the grave imo.

Sri, my wife is no actor/actress. She redefines the notion of multiple female o.......she's NOT faking.

Nothing wrong with a woman faking it now and then as long as she makes it credible with lots of facial expressions and s few "don't stops" in there.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

My comments about Russian women being actresses in the bedroom was a follow-up to Slim's "once a week" post. Some expressed shock at the once a week comment. I posted my support of his comment from my limited experience. No one here needs to defend their wife's authenticity in bed. I just wanted to support Slim's view that not all Russian women want sex daily.

My "once a week" shock was somewhat feigned, I thought that may come through, but yeah once a week would be very "not normal" in this house. I do not know all the reasons, I am sure it is a combination of things, whatever the recipe...I am NOT changing it!

I think I read somewhere that the average American couple had sex like 3-4 times per month and Russian couples were something like 12 times per month, average, so I think there is at least some cultural signifigance. One being that my wife never says no, unless she were physically ill (headaches don't count) and she has a very healthy interest in sex herself. How much of that is cultural how much is due to an intimate and loving relationship, yada, yada, I do not know.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

If I was down to once a week my wife would most likely be getting it somewhere else. Once a week is like having one foot in the grave imo.

Nothing wrong with a woman faking it now and then as long as she makes it credible with lots of facial expressions and s few "don't stops" in there.

I can tell you Alla will not fake it and the few times she did not have satisfaction she was MAD! Seriously MAD. So not only will she not "fake it" she will be mad if I do not do my part. Fortunately that is usually easy.

Unless someone is from a very repressed culture where sex isn't talked about openly/is something shameful--I read about a case study of a small island off the coast of Ireland where, in the 60s or so, the population was declining because sex was so taboo, people didn't even really KNOW about it--I don't think nationality has much to do with sex, whether someone is just going through the motions/acting or having multiple Os. It has more to do with the specific relationship between two people, IMO.

I am guessing the people swimming away from that island had something to so with the population decrease

Gary And Alla

I can tell you Alla will not fake it and the few times she did not have satisfaction she was MAD! Seriously MAD. So not only will she not "fake it" she will be mad if I do not do my part. Fortunately that is usually easy.

I am guessing the people swimming away from that island had something to so with the population decrease

Nothing wrong now and then with an Emmy like performance with some good stuff thrown in ...something like; "Your deek eez too beeg" with maybe some whimpering and a few tears thrown in for good measure. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Nothing wrong now and then with an Emmy like performance with some good stuff thrown in ...something like; "Your deek eez too beeg" with maybe some whimpering and a few tears thrown in for good measure. :devil:

um, well... :o

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how about a bit of decorum in this thread? it's starting to remind me of a penthouse forums article.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

how about a bit of decorum in this thread? it's starting to remind me of a penthouse forums article.

Let's see...hmmm ok I got one.

"My friend met this gal on the internet who won't show any two pics of herself that are alike, and she wants him to send him lots of money to help her dying dog..mother, brother...something here's dying. Oh and btw how many tattoos should a RUB woman have before she's considered possible mafia?"

Or how about this...

"My fiancee has her interview coming up tomorrow and would it be ok if she was only two hours late and doesn't provide anything seeing how her dog at it? And why does some strange man keep answering her phone every time I call?"

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

My life reminds me of a Penthouse forum article. I always thought they were fake.

Gary And Alla

My life reminds me of a Penthouse forum article. I always thought they were fake.

Too bad the RUB forum doesn't have sub RUB forum where we can tell it like it really is. A few pics with some bylines and half these guys on this board would ditch whoever and hop the first plane over to RUBville for some real action. :yes:

j/k Charles... :)

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.