Bad_Daddy

Lowe's pulls ads from TV show about US Muslims

98 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Don't get me wrong, your one of the coolest posters on here. But I have a major hard on against repressive cultures, religions, and cultures...especially when they immigrate to my country and demand changes. That's when I draw the line.

Repressive cultures suck, that we can agree on. Since we've had our major disagreements, you know that, contrary to popular opinion, I don't require agreement to get along with someone. So, I don't expect you to agree with me. What's wrong about all of this is the way Muslims and Muslim countries are portrayed as monolithic, static and one-dimensional in the media and the inability of some to say, why is this?

Having spent years in those places, I know they're not full of misogynistic, repressive and hateful folks fueled by an evil religion who come west to change the norms and the faith. You all are being played, and you seem to enjoy it. That's sad, and I don't understand it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Repressive cultures suck, that we can agree on. Since we've had our major disagreements, you know that, contrary to popular opinion, I don't require agreement to get along with someone. So, I don't expect you to agree with me. What's wrong about all of this is the way Muslims and Muslim countries are portrayed as monolithic, static and one-dimensional in the media and the inability of some to say, why is this?

Having spent years in those places, I know they're not full of misogynistic, repressive and hateful folks fueled by an evil religion who come west to change the norms and the faith. You all are being played, and you seem to enjoy it. That's sad, and I don't understand it.

It's still a death sentence to go to half of those countries and talk bad about Moe.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

If I wished for an all white non religious country would that make me a racist? J/K :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

No, but Hitler would have been happy. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mass deportation > Mass Killing

Anyways I hear Australia has a lot of empty space.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

If I wished for an all white non religious country would that make me a racist? J/K :)

Be careful what you wish for. You may not be White enough or non-religious enough to qualify to live there.

But Australia only accepts the cream of the crop. Everything is better there. Gary will agree with that too.

Were you here when BY was still here?

If we held a memorial service for BY, would that help you get over him, spook?

But Australia only accepts the cream of the crop. Everything is better there. Gary will agree with that too.

Were you here when BY was still here?

Outback I'm thinking.

Roy Scheider sig? Yep I was around.

Be careful what you wish for. You may not be White enough or non-religious enough to qualify to live there.

If we held a memorial service for BY, would that help you get over him, spook?

I thought I was being liberal when I married a Slav. J/K :)

Does my step dad being a 1/2 Filipino redneck count for anything?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Edited by Boing!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

• 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.