VeniyaAO

Fiancee left me after 3 weeks

255 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My heart is broke.

:crying:

My fiancee arrived the Nov. 15th. I have been the happiest guy in the world with my fiancee until I got home from work today and found out she was gone. No message, no communication, her luggage is gone.

She seemed very happy here. We did lots of shopping, eating out, got a christmas tree in the forest, hockey games, cooking together..... I thought we were very happy as far as I knew. We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual.

Her phone is shut off now from the moment I arrived home from work. I tried to send her an email and it was rejected.

I do not know where she is. She does not know any people around my city. I found out through my phone bill she has been talking to people in 3 other states a lot for days so I assume she is in one of those states becuase she did not know anyone here.

I can not believe this has happened to me. I treated her like a princess always. I do not understand why women use men. I have known her for 2 years and we talked every day. How can women be so heartless to just leave and not say anything? I put 100's of hours into helping her get her visa and paid for everything. And she leaves me without any conversation at all?

I am confused as to what to do? Report her missing? Call the numbers she was calling? I don't think they will tell me anything she must have beening organizing with them to leave.

She did a "runner"

You will get over this sooner or later. better sooner. Be glad she left before you got married.

http://www.ukrainedate.com/?ovchn=MSN&ovcpn=English+USA+New+Ukraine+Dating&ovcrn=ukraine+dating&ovtac=PPC

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Or she could be laying in a ditch with a slash throat; if that happened to the woman I loved I would be worried sick, not in a hurry to bad mouth her.

I didn;t want to say that, but its the first thing the police will consider. Guess who will be the "person of interest" ?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

are u sure that she abandoned your or maybe she got kidnapped ?? just my 10 cents (8 more cents for inflation).

...ya that's it! Kidnapped!! Kidnappers came in packed all her clothes, grabbed all her luggage then blocked her fiance from being able to text or message...

All the signs all there... even the note.... hmmm.... opps no note... :wacko::blink::bonk:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Definitely, yes. When did she leave? Report this to the police too. There's a huge possibility that those cops may turn around and kinda accuse you of killing her, just hid her body somewhere and you're just pretending she left. Just arm yourself with those huge phone bill record and several witnesses so you have something reported right away before she accuse you of something else. Let the cops trace trace the calls. They will let you off the hook if they won't find anything suspicious on your end anyway.

That might not be such a bad ided, file a missing person report

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Ok, I do feel sorry that this situation happened. I agree with others that the OP should report her missing. Having said that, I'm having a hard time with the statement I quoted above. Sure, the two previous petitions were different because they never got as far as this one. The fact remains that the OP must be very impulsive to petition two women after knowing them for "ABOUT A WEEK"! I personally cannot imagine how anyone could do that one time let alone two. A person that impulsive and eager to have a fiance could easily be duped.

^^^ Good post, Kev. I'm thinking the same thing. I believe it hits close to the heart of the matter.

Or she could be laying in a ditch with a slash throat; if that happened to the woman I loved I would be worried sick, not in a hurry to bad mouth her.

^^^ In that case, the police need to start looking for a guy with a women's clothing fetish.

@OP...What was the make, model, and color of her suitcase?

Timeline

She is not in a ditch somewhere. She did a runner.

Notify USCIS that she has gone AWOL and that you will not be getting married or filing for AOS

Check out FSU women.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

If I had problems like the OP writes .... THE LAST THING I'D BE DOING,.... is wasting time posting about it, on a site like this!! :bonk:

This isn't a Relationship Site, is it?

Good help here, about questions with visas, but... relationships??

TO POST CURRENT RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS ONLINE IS ABOUT ONE OF THE CRAZIEST THINGS I CAN THINK OF TO DO. THAT IN ITSELF,... IS INSANITY. :bonk:

JUS my humble opine.

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Call the Police.. In the very unlikely event she is a victim you will never forgive yourself if you do not.. No matter where this leads the longer you wait to call the police the more trouble you are causing yourself in the future.

Second, call her family. In the very unlikely event that she is a victim they have a right to know. This may also instantly answer some of your questions: If they do anything but fly into a complete frenzy then they already know what is going on (or at least her version) and you will know that at least she is not a victim.

Other people have given you good advice: Call ICE, change locks, protect your credit, your money, and yourself.

After all that is done I would put all her belongings in a storage bin and tell her family where she can pick it up.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

:blink:

This isn't a Relationship Site, is it?

Good help here, about questions with visas, but... relationships??

:thumbs: I made a similar comment a few days ago in a similar thread, I asked the moderators if they could create an "Oprah/Dr Phil" Forum Catagory.

I got flamed out of existence. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

lots of divas here, I guess though, Brian.... cause these type of threads ALWAYS GET THE MOST RESPONSES!! :rofl::wow::help:

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Second, call her family. In the very unlikely event that she is a victim they have a right to know. This may also instantly answer some of your questions: If they do anything but fly into a complete frenzy then they already know what is going on (or at least her version) and you will know that at least she is not a victim.

This is probably the best advice I have seen in this thread.

I am with those who are bewildered at you for filing for visas for 2 people that you had barely known. It makes you seem very, very....questionable, regardless of your claims about this one. the dates on the last ones and your statements here (2 years with this one? but filing on someone else a year ago? HHhmmm...), well..........

Perú's K-1 embassy packet can be viewed in our photos.
Travel Tips for Perú (& South America)
Our Immigration Experience
Seat Guru Flight seating!
Airport Processing Times - http://awt.cbp.gov/
POE-Houston? Pictures and info.....POE-Houston (other languages)....

Attention NEW K-1 Filers: (2012) Possible 1st year costs = Possibly 3K+$ for first year including fees for mailing, documents, supplies, etc.. NOT including travel costs. Process: 1.)Apply-340$ 2.)RFE? 3.) Med-300??$ 4.)Interview-350$ 5.)Surrender passport. 6.)Get Visa. 7.)Fly here. 8.) Marry in 90 days. 9.) Submit apps to stay, work, & travel-1070$ 10.) Biometrics-More fingerprinting 11.) GREENCARD ISSUED APR 9TH, 2013-11 MONTHS FOR AOS!
I've lived in Houston for 10 years. If you have any questions about the city, please message me. :)

lots of divas here, I guess though, Brian.... cause these type of threads ALWAYS GET THE MOST RESPONSES!! :rofl::wow::help:

:P This website is starting to remind me of a quote from the movie "Gladiator" :

"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?"

Timeline

:blink:

:thumbs: I made a similar comment a few days ago in a similar thread, I asked the moderators if they could create an "Oprah/Dr Phil" Forum Catagory.

I got flamed out of existence. :blush:

:lol:

Some people can't handle the truth.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.