VeniyaAO

Fiancee left me after 3 weeks

255 posts in this topic

If I file a notification to USCIS that she left me but later we decide to get married will that notificaiton filed cause her a problem of getting green card or us being married?

Sigh. If you notify USCIS about her abandoning you then it will be placed on her A#-file and will more than likely be considered when they look at whether or not you are BOTH in a bona fide relationship. The notification won't affect you getting a marriage license, getting married or living together but it could affect her getting a greencard. Her abandonment of you and her utter disregard for your relationship would certainly be a hurdle she would have to overcome.

It takes two OP. Right now you seem to be the only person left in your relationship. Good luck!

If I file a notification to USCIS that she left me but later we decide to get married will that notificaiton filed cause her a problem of getting green card or us being married?

Oh man you need help and not precisely from USCIS, police or ICE, Seriously. Things we have to read geez!

K1-K2 Visas Journey

(Day 1) 05/23/07: Packet sent to CSC

(Day 247) 01/25/08: Interview. Approved!

(Day 254) 02/01/08: Visas Received.

AOS Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 04/20/08: Application sent.

(Day 73) 07/02/08: EAD,AP Approved!

(Day 108) 08/05/08: AOS Approved!

(Day 114) 08/11/08: 2 years GC received.

ROC Journey K1-K2

(Day 1) 05/09/10: Application sent.

(Day 129) 09/14/10: ROC Approved!

(Day 135) 09/20/10: 10 years GC received.

Naturalization Journey

(Day 1) 10/02/11: Application sent.

(Day 122) 01/31/12: Interview. PASSED!

(Day 125) 02/03/12: Oath Ceremony. Done!

End of our Journey:

Daughter and I became U.S. Citizens on 02/03/2012.

(Day 1) 02/09/12: Applied for U.S. Passport & Passport card.

(Day 16) 02/24/12: Passport received.

(Day 19) 02/27/12: Passport Card received.

(Day 24) 03/03/12: Got CoN back.

N-600 for Daughter

(Day 1) 02/04/12: Application sent.

(Day 117) 05/30/12: Picked up Certificate of Citizenship at USCIS local office Chicago.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

WOW!!! I am so sorry to hear this

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

To file, someone mentioned to report her alien #

Is that on her visa? I do not have a copy of her visa. I do not know her alien number. I have the case # from when they processed the petition in Bogota. Any way to find out her alien #?

Edited by VeniyaAO

Filed: Timeline

To file, someone mentioned to report her alien #

Is that on her visa? I do not have a copy of her visa. I do not know her alien number. I have the case # from when they processed the petition in Bogota. Any way to find out her alien #?

You don't have copies of the NOA#2? It would be the number that starts with "A".

Dude if my wife/fiance/gf were gone when I came home, packed her bags, but making phone calls and text messages, (over 2k minutes and on internet constantly)....it would be pretty obvious to me what is going on.

Since you know she is calling and texting, I know with Verizon, you can see the numbers she is contacting, have you bothered to call any of those phone numbers up?

Timeline

I think Veni is holed up in da HeartBreak Hotel ;-)

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Are you actually still considering getting married to this woman? Have you even heard from her since she disappeared?

Some people think you are just a troll trying to create drama. I think you might actually be nuts!

How good of a wife do you think this woman will make based upon her actions since she arrived?

K-1 JOURNEY

157 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO NOA-2

181 DAYS FROM NOA-1 TO INTERVIEW

07/14/2011 - I-129F sent via FedEx to USCIS
07/15/2011 - Arrived at CSC, signed for by E. Jameson
07/15/2011 - NOA-1 (E-Mail)
07/19/2011 - NOA-1 (Hard Copy)
08/01/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - Touched
12/19/2011 - NOA-2 (E-Mail)
12/22/2011 - X-Ray
12/22/2011 - Lab Work
12/23/2011 - NOA-2 (Hard Copy)
12/27/2011 - NVC Received
12/28/2011 - San Jose Embassy Case Number Assigned
12/29/2011 - NVC Sent Petition via DHL to Embassy
12/30/2011 - Embassy Received Petition, signed for by J. Rodriguez
01/04/2011 - Medical
01/09/2011 - Packet 3 Received
01/12/2011 - Embassy Interview - Approved
01/19/2011 - Visa Received
01/21/2012 - POE (Ft. Lauderdale, FL - USA)
01/23/2012 - SSA Issued Fresy's SSN
02/18/2012 - Wedding

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is not measured by the breaths you take. Rather, life is measured by the moments that take your breath away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Are you actually still considering getting married to this woman? Have you even heard from her since she disappeared?

Some people think you are just a troll trying to create drama. I think you might actually be nuts!

How good of a wife do you think this woman will make based upon her actions since she arrived?

:no: :no: :no:

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

"Some people think you are just a troll trying to create drama. I think you might actually be nuts!"

Succinct....

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

HELP!

Many of you have been giving me advice to report my fiancee leaving me after 3 weeks together. But as you know she came back home a couple weeks ago.

Today she left again. :( I came home from work and she was gone. The difference this time, she took every thing she owns and everything I gave her.

Wow, I am shocked, my heart is BROKE. I dreamed of this working out but now I see she left for good. All of her stuff is gone. There is no note explaining where she went.

I am very worried for her, she left and does not have much money. Someone came to my house and took her this morning? Who? I do not know.

I do not know where she is. I am very worried for her but she apparently cares nothing about me. She never even let me a note. :(

OK, so I called USCIS and they told me that they do not keep any personal records. I explained to the guy and he said no he could not take my information. Their service is for only approving the visa.

I explained to him she has a month left on her visa, so he said she is not yet illegal. There agency did not seem a bit interested in taking the information. How I get this documented?

I called the cousin where she went before and the cousin said my fiancee informed her last night that she was sad here and the adjustment to this town was just too hard for her. She said she was planning to return to Colombia.

He said if I think I have been a victim of visa fraud to contact the following two agencies. I do not think I am a victim of visa fraud. It seems she is returning to Colombia.

Immigration Customs Enforcement Agency

www.ice.gov

1-866-347-2423

and

US Customs & Border Protection Agency

1-800-232-5378

www.cbp.gov

However, none of her family has the money to purchase a plane ticket to Colombia. Therefore, I do not think she went to Colombia. I suspect she is staying with someone local or in the USA.

What should I do? Call the two agencies USCIS referred me to? Wait until after the visa is up? Give it a week to see if she contacts me?

I feel bad to report her if she really is on her way back to her Country. I really do not think is planning to commit visa fraud. She just was unable here. I did everything I could think of to make her happy here. Many gifts, clothes, introduce her to people, working out together, we kept very busy. According to her cousin and another friend of hers I spoke to, it seems her plan is to return to Colombia.

advice?

Edited by VeniyaAO

HELP!

Many of you have been giving me advice to report my fiancee leaving me after 3 weeks together. But as you know she came back home a couple weeks ago.

Today she left again. :( I came home from work and she was gone. The difference this time, she took every thing she owns and everything I gave her.

Wow, I am shocked, my heart is BROKE. I dreamed of this working out but now I see she left for good. All of her stuff is gone. There is no note explaining where she went.

I am very worried for her, she left and does not have much money. Someone came to my house and took her this morning? Who? I do not know.

I do not know where she is. I am very worried for her but she apparently cares nothing about me. She never even let me a note. :(

OK, so I called USCIS and they told me that they do not keep any personal records. I explained to the guy and he said no he could not take my information. Their service is for only approving the visa.

I explained to him she has a month left on her visa, so he said she is not yet illegal. There agency did not seem a bit interested in taking the information. How I get this documented?

I called the cousin where she went before and the cousin said my fiancee informed her last night that she was sad here and the adjustment to this town was just too hard for her. She said she was planning to return to Colombia.

He said if I think I have been a victim of visa fraud to contact the following two agencies. I do not think I am a victim of visa fraud. It seems she is returning to Colombia.

Immigration Customs Enforcement Agency

www.ice.gov

1-866-347-2423

and

US Customs & Border Protection Agency

1-800-232-5378

www.cbp.gov

However, none of her family has the money to purchase a plane ticket to Colombia. Therefore, I do not think she went to Colombia. I suspect she is staying with someone local or in the USA.

What should I do? Call the two agencies USCIS referred me to? Wait until after the visa is up? Give it a week to see if she contacts me?

I feel bad to report her if she really is on her way back to her Country. I really do not think is planning to commit visa fraud. She just was unable here. I did everything I could think of to make her happy here. Many gifts, clothes, introduce her to people, working out together, we kept very busy. According to her cousin and another friend of hers I spoke to, it seems her plan is to return to Colombia.

advice?

I am sorry this happened to you. Twice.

From your other thread, there were red flags all over her behavior. My advice is to cut your losses and let her go.

If you think you've been a victim of fraud, then report it. If you don't think so, move on with your life.

The only person commiting fraud is the person that keeps purpetuating this fake story.

Go back and look at his previous posts and build your own timeline based on the posts. Nothing makes sense.

Edited by brian_n_phuong

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.