tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It might be my desire to not want to think about a woman being this cold-hearted, but I have to think that the OP is just taking us all for a ride. Given that these types of posts generate such a buzz, it's easy to see why someone would be motivated to "troll."

Edited by scottnlizzie

K1 visa - NOA1 - September 19, 2011

K1 visa - NOA2 - March 2012???

It might be my desire to not want to think about a woman being this cold-hearted, but I have to think that the OP is just taking us all for a ride. Given that these types of posts generate such a buzz, it's easy to see why someone would be motivated to "troll."

Ding Ding !! :thumbs:

My heart is broke.

:crying:

My fiancee arrived the Nov. 15th. I have been the happiest guy in the world with my fiancee until I got home from work today and found out she was gone. No message, no communication, her luggage is gone.

She seemed very happy here. We did lots of shopping, eating out, got a christmas tree in the forest, hockey games, cooking together..... I thought we were very happy as far as I knew. We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual.

Her phone is shut off now from the moment I arrived home from work. I tried to send her an email and it was rejected.

I do not know where she is. She does not know any people around my city. I found out through my phone bill she has been talking to people in 3 other states a lot for days so I assume she is in one of those states becuase she did not know anyone here.

I can not believe this has happened to me. I treated her like a princess always. I do not understand why women use men. I have known her for 2 years and we talked every day. How can women be so heartless to just leave and not say anything? I put 100's of hours into helping her get her visa and paid for everything. And she leaves me without any conversation at all?

I am confused as to what to do? Report her missing? Call the numbers she was calling? I don't think they will tell me anything she must have beening organizing with them to leave.

I think I would report her missing. I mean, you can assume she left, but I would start a paper trail, at least, and report her missing to the police. And do the things the other people recommended.

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Whoa! I can't believe I just read that. You would think after all we have to go through to get our significant others over here that it wouldn't end up that way. I am sorry to hear this has happened. But know all women aren't like that, but SHE is just like that. Since she just up and left then make sure you don't file an AOS for her. Also, you haven't married yet right? :unsure:

Its scary that things like this can happen. :angry:

My heart goes out to you I am very sad to here that this happened to you , I would honestly call immigration and let them handle it if she is cold enough to do this than I dont think there is love in her.

My best to you, god bless.

JMC Worneh

VAWA Violence Against Women Act. A fiancee can pull a runner and claim that she was abused and under those conditions can get a green card. It usually involves her making some sort f criminal charge against the petitioner. It is often suggested in these case that the petitiner no longer HAVE ANY contact with the fiancee because she could use that to claim abuse.

FSU is "Former Soviet Union" Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other former Soviet Republics but it usually refers to those three, also known here as "RUB" countries. Those three have closely related cultures, customs, language, other former Soviet Republics do not necessarily have such ties.

FSU and RUB countries are home to the best and most beautiful women in the world (I could be biased)

:ot: You are right.... FSU women are the best ... Especially Moldovans :P:ot2:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

OMG Im so sorry to hear that god bless you dear.

:crying:

My fiancee arrived the Nov. 15th. I have been the happiest guy in the world with my fiancee until I got home from work today and found out she was gone. No message, no communication, her luggage is gone.

She seemed very happy here. We did lots of shopping, eating out, got a christmas tree in the forest, hockey games, cooking together..... I thought we were very happy as far as I knew. We had a great evening together last night, she seemed more romantic then ever and I went to work this morning like normal. She was talking to me via phone messages all day as usual.

Her phone is shut off now from the moment I arrived home from work. I tried to send her an email and it was rejected.

I do not know where she is. She does not know any people around my city. I found out through my phone bill she has been talking to people in 3 other states a lot for days so I assume she is in one of those states becuase she did not know anyone here.

I can not believe this has happened to me. I treated her like a princess always. I do not understand why women use men. I have known her for 2 years and we talked every day. How can women be so heartless to just leave and not say anything? I put 100's of hours into helping her get her visa and paid for everything. And she leaves me without any conversation at all?

I am confused as to what to do? Report her missing? Call the numbers she was calling? I don't think they will tell me anything she must have beening organizing with them to leave.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah I thought about that too. I posted a while ago that this might be another fictional VJ drama.

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Timeline

This is very good advise.....I have dealt with this being married before to an American woman .You have to protect yourself now .

Wow. I'm REALLY sorry that this has happened to you, but before taking time to feel sadness, you NEED to PROTECT yourelf.

1) If she has an ATM card to your account - shut it down.

2) If she has passwords to any of your bank acounts, email accounts, ANY acount - change them immediately.

3) Send a letter ASAP to USCIS and notify them of the course of events. This will protect you against her saying you were abusive. She can not apply for VAWA but she can allege abuse and you'd have a diffiult time to ever petition someone else if you decided to.

4) Change the locks on your doorss. She has abandoned the premises but if she decided to return tonight and just enter your place you'd be powerless to do anything about it.

5) Do NOT be alone with this woman if she contacts you. You could be set up for a potential abuse allegation.

I am so sorry that this has happened, but it could have been worse. You could have married this woman and thing could have become very difficult for you. Time heals - believe me when I say this but for now concentrate on protecting yourself.

Goiod luck.

Timeline

i WOULD GET THE PHOME NUMBERS AND IF THEY ARE TIED TO A HOME ADDRESS YOU CAN DO A REVERSE PHONE # SEARCH TO FIND THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF WHO SHE WAS CALLING.

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse_phone

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Omg!!!! What a wicked womn I listen to ur story an I'm so irritated right now!! Why do women do these thingz n make it bad for a next woman??? smh am so sorry of your situation nd don't worry about a thing her day is coming! Just wish her well

Filed: Timeline

i WOULD GET THE PHOME NUMBERS AND IF THEY ARE TIED TO A HOME ADDRESS YOU CAN DO A REVERSE PHONE # SEARCH TO FIND THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF WHO SHE WAS CALLING.

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse_phone

You can post the phone numbers and her/their Facebook accounts here. I bet we could run her down in less than five minutes. Any pictures?

Edited by Crusty Old Perv

I think I would report her missing. I mean, you can assume she left, but I would start a paper trail, at least, and report her missing to the police. And do the things the other people recommended.

You are absolutely right. The woman is missing. Should be reported as such, and get investigative resources in on the case. Trace down those last known Ph #s called, for starters. Round up that slippery snake! :thumbs:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

So sorry to hear about this. I send you my prayers and sympathy.

Be aware following the pain you are experiencing you may feel anger. Do not act on this. Do not express this anger to her if she should contact you again. Anything you do or say can be used against you. Just take the high road on this all the way.

If she should contact you get off the phone and document it. Do not give her time to work on you. She'll only try to wear you down and create a moment of weakness and where you could take her back.

I don't see any reason to do anything with those phone numbers and other info other than turn it over to immigration as recommended above.

You sound like a great person. You deserve better and you will have better someday. This may sound nuts but you might pray and thank God for this. He's looking out for you. It may not seem like it now but in the future you'll look back and see He was always there working in the background.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.