nicky&imad

just another silly question....

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I only wanted to front load because it is Casa and from what i hear, the toughest consulate. I was definelty going to ask my mom to write an affidavit and a couple friends. I figured just some example emails, not to much, just to show range of when we started talking. Thank you for everyone's replies and it definetly helps a lot :D So, in the affidavit, what would they write?? Just that they approve of us being together??

Be careful not to send to much...from what I have heard and others here have attested to, sometimes too much sent with the application is a huge red flag. Make sure you have enough to prove you meet the requirements to file...but I would not send too much more. When I sent in our 129-F, I only included maybe 3 or 4 emails, maybe 4 pictures, receipts from my trip and some receipts from mail I had sent him. We had no issues. When interview time came, that is when I prepared my now husband with multiple emails (still only like 20 over the course of a year and a half), some addtional pictures and phone records and a letter from my sister just showing family support. Of course it is Casa and things can go either way at the interview stage, so be prepared with a lot more for that. But as for the application, be careful of overkilling with evidence. Good Luck!

Jackie

Timeline

Be careful not to send to much...from what I have heard and others here have attested to, sometimes too much sent with the application is a huge red flag. Make sure you have enough to prove you meet the requirements to file...but I would not send too much more. When I sent in our 129-F, I only included maybe 3 or 4 emails, maybe 4 pictures, receipts from my trip and some receipts from mail I had sent him. We had no issues. When interview time came, that is when I prepared my now husband with multiple emails (still only like 20 over the course of a year and a half), some addtional pictures and phone records and a letter from my sister just showing family support. Of course it is Casa and things can go either way at the interview stage, so be prepared with a lot more for that. But as for the application, be careful of overkilling with evidence. Good Luck!

Jackie

ok, thx for the info, i will certainly not send too much, just a little to show wer'e serious :D I will get a few chats and emails and make copies of plane tickets and some pics to show we met each other

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Easy as in not needed as much stuff. Less issue's, unless you been red flagged. The fun part is at interview for Morocco. I take it maybe your's was not so easy by your comment!

Nope....not easy at all. Not easy at all. :no:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck in your journey

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Getting any type of visa is not easy.

As far as your yahoo chats and other chats, it depends on your conversations. What are they about? i.e. don't send them chats that say a lot of "I love you" and "You are my moon" this type of thing. Do your chats have discussions of you planning a future together? Planning to have children? The CO is looking for a "bonefide relationship" and want to see proof of this. Both of you should know alot about each other.

When the case arrives at the embassy/consulate the CO reviews it prior to the interview, which includes the documentation that was included with the petition. They will question the beneficiary on this information. It is possible that the CO will have made their decision before the beneficiary arrives for the interview based on the information provided with the petition.

Front loading if done correctly can have a positive outcome, but front loading done incorrectly can be very detrimental and result in a visa refusal at the interview.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey! You are off to a good start asking questions and gaining knowledge about the process.

Edited by Mrs. Beasley

Timeline

As far as your yahoo chats and other chats, it depends on your conversations. What are they about? i.e. don't send them chats that say a lot of "I love you" and "You are my moon" this type of thing. Do your chats have discussions of you planning a future together? Planning to have children? The CO is looking for a "bonefide relationship" and want to see proof of this. Both of you should know alot about each other.

When the case arrives at the embassy/consulate the CO reviews it prior to the interview, which includes the documentation that was included with the petition. They will question the beneficiary on this information. It is possible that the CO will have made their decision before the beneficiary arrives for the interview based on the information provided with the petition.

Front loading if done correctly can have a positive outcome, but front loading done incorrectly can be very detrimental and result in a visa refusal at the interview.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey! You are off to a good start asking questions and gaining knowledge about the process.

Thank you for all your help, It is very much appreciated and i'm thinking I won't send any emails and just wait for that part, if i do, it will be very little. Just to show proof of how long we have been talking. Thank you again :D :D :D

Filed: Timeline

In your opinion what is the best way to front load. It is just really overwhelming, so how is the best way...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.