Ayman___

Extreme Emergency

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just arrived in Egypt Yesterday I received a call my daughter was in a car accident.I'm not in any condition to go back alone to the states.Is there anyway My husband can go back with me.We just filed November 30th.She's a minor in ICU.I need any advise. thank you

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

I am so sorry. I pray everything will be ok.

I do not know if you can take husband back with you for any reason.

Good luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Temporarily?

B2 Visitor Visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

so sorry to hear about your daughter, i pray everything will be ok for you and your family. Im sorry i have no answer to your question :(

Timeline

I thank you all for support in this time I am really lost Rosa is my baby and I thank GOD and his angels who saved her life,,I need fastest way for him to come with me on the plane I really need his support emotionally I'm a wreck

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Is your daughter also his daughter ? Otherwise it is highly unlikely he will be allowed earlier. You could try an expediate for humanitarion reasons but if you just filed that would be several expediates. Your daughter needs you and you should go be with her and let immigration take it's path.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

If you need to go very soon the only way would be for them to parole him into the country, as even a tourist visa would take a week or more. The problem with humanitarian parole is it depends on the CBP officer you get, plus your husband probably won't even get a chance to ask for this as the airline won't let him fly to the USA to try this in the first place.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

I assumed not, they have only been married a year and a bit.

As he has no Visa the best he can do is to take you to the Airport asap.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I assumed not as they have not been married very long.

Best bet is for him to take you to the Airport asap.

Prayers with the kid, but you are a grown up woman, you have to take care what priority first...

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Your main priority now is your daughters welfare. Concentrate on getting back home to be by her side. The visa is insignificant compared with your childs incident. Hope everything works out okay.

I-129F Sent 16/05/11

I-129F NOA1 18/05/11

I-129F NOA2 23/09/11

NVC RECEIVED 12/10/11

NVC LEFT 13/10/11

CONSULATE RECEIVED 18/10/11

PACKET 3 RECEIVED 21/10/11

PACKET 3 SENT 21/10/11

MEDICAL 26/10/11

INTERVIEW 12/12/11 APPROVED!!!!

VISA RECEIVED 23/12/11

US ENTRY 31/01/12 POE PHL

MARRIAGE 11/02/12

I-485 SENT 13/03/12

I-765 SENT 13/03/12

I-131 SENT 13/03/12

BOIMETRICS APPT. 06/04/12

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Whoah. To be fair, we don't know for certain that "she's putting her husband first". We don't know anything about what's happening here, apart from what we we've been told by the OP.

In such circumstances, it's highly likely that any of us would be in absolute shock at the news. Under normal, rational, circumstances, most of us would realise that her husband probably won't be able to travel back with her, but if you are in shock, you are away from home in a foreign city, and your husband is (possibly) the only immediate source of familiarity, strength, and comfort, why not raise the question as to whether he might be able to get emergency clearance to travel too? She may already have a reservation on the next available flight, and be waiting for it - in the mean time asking a question as to whether her husband can join her.

The above is all speculation as NONE OF US KNOWS what is going on here. Given that, let's just stick to offering visa advice - rather than basing our judgments on assumptions.

Wow, judge mental much? You have no idea what this woman is going through. Maybe she is waiting on a flight??? I don't know but usually there are not just flights sitting at the airport waiting for you when you want to go at the last minute. She is probably in shock and I would want my husband with me too. She came here looking for advice and support not a bunch of judge mental ####### from people who are holier than thou...grow up!

Op, prayers for your daughter.

one judgmental post removed along with 2 quoting, those quoting returned above minus the quote.

if you cannot offer the op any meaningful advice and persist in judging the op, your ability to post in this thread will be removed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.