Bad_Daddy

Does this have a name ?

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Have not seen a White Castle here in Florida, but back in the day when I was in school in Louisville it was a regular stop in the early AM after a hard night of drinking. I don't know why we did it but we did.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Have not seen a White Castle here in Florida, but back in the day when I was in school in Louisville it was a regular stop in the early AM after a hard night of drinking. I don't know why we did it but we did.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! I did a lot of White Castle's in Luhvul. There are none in Vermont :( I have been to Burlington AND Rutland and if it ain't it there, it ain't here!

When we went to Chicago the first time, by car, we stopped at a Speedway in Ogia (Russian for Ohio) and I brought some of those roller tacquito things out to the car.

"Here, Alla, eat this"

Voooowhat is it?

"A tacquito!" (As if she didn't know!)

She smelled that thing like a dog checking out another dogs calling card.

"No Vay get it out"

"Pasha?" :no:

"Suit yourself, more for me!" :D

I have to get her to a White Castle.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

we stopped at a Speedway in Ogia (Russian for Ohio) and I brought some of those roller tacquito things out to the car.

We also stopped at a Speedway in Ogia and I bought some buffalo chicken rolls (awesome little things) that she said I should "give taste for me" and, surprisingly, she loved them. "But they so horrible nasty, absolutely not healsy. I not will be eat zis, foo!" Next time we passed Speedway. "Buy for me chicken stuff."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

We also stopped at a Speedway in Ogia and I bought some buffalo chicken rolls (awesome little things) that she said I should "give taste for me" and, surprisingly, she loved them. "But they so horrible nasty, absolutely not healsy. I not will be eat zis, foo!" Next time we passed Speedway. "Buy for me chicken stuff."

:lol: See, I know it is a all an act!

I probably ruined Alla's whole USA experience. I made the mistake of bringing them out to her and saying "here, try these" I should have just said nothing. She would ask "What are those?" (still pretending not to know what a tacquito is, she is a grown woman!) And I could say "they are MY tacquitos" She would then just take them and eat them. She would probably still think they are trash but she would eat them.

She has this compulsion to take things off my plate and eat them since it makes her feel like a "spoiled daughter".

Gary And Alla

I probably ruined Alla's whole USA experience. I made the mistake of bringing them out to her and saying "here, try these" I should have just said nothing. She would ask "What are those?" (still pretending not to know what a tacquito is, she is a grown woman!) And I could say "they are MY tacquitos" She would then just take them and eat them. She would probably still think they are trash but she would eat them.

She has this compulsion to take things off my plate and eat them since it makes her feel like a "spoiled daughter".

Vika says that everything on my plate just tastes better. The problem is, any time I try to order extra because I assume she will eat it, she won't touch that particular thing. Like radar. If the food is really tasty, she always takes a portion of mine before I have a bite. If I give her the yellow eye, she just sticks her tongue out at me and tells me "don't be a grouch".

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Vika says that everything on my plate just tastes better. The problem is, any time I try to order extra because I assume she will eat it, she won't touch that particular thing. Like radar. If the food is really tasty, she always takes a portion of mine before I have a bite. If I give her the yellow eye, she just sticks her tongue out at me and tells me "don't be a grouch".

The wife did that with my food on a constant basis until I found out she can't do hot and/or really spicy foods. Tabasco fixed that problem quick like.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

My wife gets mad at me because I won't share my food with her when we're out somewhere. "If you want something, order it for yourself. You're not eating mine!"

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

My wife gets mad at me because I won't share my food with her when we're out somewhere. "If you want something, order it for yourself. You're not eating mine!"

:rofl: I am laughing at all the responses. Seems like it is another one of those things. Brad, Alla does not tell me not to be "a grouch" she just tells me "you can't say that, you have to indulge me"

I made my mixture of turkey stuffing, corn and sweet potatoes and asked he if she wanted some.

"No, foo! You ruin good potatoes and corn with that chemical bread" I put some on my desk, went to wash my hands and there she is standing by my desk eating my food! :lol:

Alla also does not like spicy food and we still struggle with the chili issue. I like to make a big pot of "Texas Red" which needs a lot of spice or ...well, why bother if it isn;t spicy? But she likes it without the spices. I take some out of the mix for her and then add the spices but it is never enough.

She will still try it though... :huh::blink::o

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Well....my Alla loves my Chili (not too too spicy but it has a lingering kick) and she just loves tacos.

Here near Chicago and Joliet, we are blessed with many Mexican markets where we can buy very cheap but nice vegetables and all the fixins'......Brookhaven Market (a European style market, that actually has mineral water from her hometown) has the best pork taco meat. She just loves a nice taco, on a fresh corn tortilla with refrieds, Chihauhau cheese, homemade salsa, guac and cilantro and Mexican Table Cream drizzled on top !!! To die for!

We haven't tried Sliders yet......but I bet she will like them.

I remember when I was a little one the whole family piling into the station wagon (with wood siding on the side) and driving up to Blue Island for a White Castle treat !!!

Yes at 2-4 am, after a good night out drinking and partying, 6 sliders and a Coke went down very well !!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.