hubby4life

Age difference of fiance to fiancee?

601 posts in this topic

Yes it did and I have been back to read a few times since... enlightening!

@logan, I'm sure you said something deep and kewl with your obsession of my posts.....I will just say, like I do mostly with women that keep yapping and have to get the last word in...ok you're right, whatever point you were trying to make, you're right, now plz just go away....lol. :rofl:

Hey Hank, it seems that site also had a forum according to a post in this thread, but its closed down.....but it does back the point of this thread on age difference. Speaking of my X, we just had a convo on that topic today, it really burns her azz that my fiance' is another Filipina and a younger one to boot...hey man, whats wrong with an upgrade, I deserve it...!!!

:thumbs:

Love, Peace and chicken grease.

Edited by Ron & Diana

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey Hank, it seems that site also had a forum according to a post in this thread, but its closed down.....but it does back the point of this thread on age difference. Speaking of my X, we just had a convo on that topic today, it really burns her azz that my fiance' is another Filipina and a younger one to boot...hey man, whats wrong with an upgrade, I deserve it...!!!

:thumbs:

Love, Peace and chicken grease.

New model, newer optional equipment? Heck... could happen!! :rofl:

Ya know age difference doesn't even enter my mind.... now her being 4'11" that is another topic!!! :whistle:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed per member request.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bottom line, i was able to get what i sought after in the philippines and the chances of it happening here were not too great. But, i do think it is funny when people try to claim that age is 'respected' more there. My daughter will grow up with three passports and a lot more opportunity than her mother had. The chances of my daughter, educated, U.S., European, and Filipino passports in hand, will choose someone 23 years older than her is almost nil. Besides that, any middle-aged or elderly guy comes to the door looking for her, they have a big surprise waiting from dad.

So why is it good for the goose (You) but not for the gander (Your Daughter)? I dont have a set figure on age but think somewhere in the range of 15 years is ok it just seems like a good not too out there #, I myself set an age gap limit of 10 years when i hit 30 and happen to be 8 years older than my Fiancee 32 and 24, when i was 22 i wouldn't date anyone under 18 and when i was 25 i wouldn't date anyone under 20 mainly based on a maturity perspective.

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

So why is it good for the goose (You) but not for the gander (Your Daughter)? I dont have a set figure on age but think somewhere in the range of 15 years is ok it just seems like a good not too out there #, I myself set an age gap limit of 10 years when i hit 30 and happen to be 8 years older than my Fiancee 32 and 24, when i was 22 i wouldn't date anyone under 18 and when i was 25 i wouldn't date anyone under 20 mainly based on a maturity perspective.

It isn't ok for my daughter for the same reason that i didn't consider women 23 years older than me. I had no need for financial or any other kind of assistance to change my situation. My daughter most likely won't have that need either. It is mostly a joke to say that i'd be waiting at the door for an old man to come pick her up. The realistic chances of a young western woman with more going for her than looks ending up with an old man when she is 18-20 is extremely small.

Like i said, I don't really care what anyone else does or what the age difference is for other couples here. But if age really meant nothing, i think that we'd see more young guys dating older filipina women. I'm sure that someone can give me an example of it happening, but everyone knows that is is quite uncommon. In 4 years of living there, i don't think that i ever saw a foreigner with a filipina who was older than him. I'd expect that people claiming to be blind to age wouldn't always have the age difference fall in one direction.

I'm able to admit that i went in expecting to find a younger woman. I think that it is humorous that people claim that 'it just happened' yet it never happens that they end up with lola.

Timeline

It isn't ok for my daughter for the same reason that i didn't consider women 23 years older than me. I had no need for financial or any other kind of assistance to change my situation. My daughter most likely won't have that need either. It is mostly a joke to say that i'd be waiting at the door for an old man to come pick her up. The realistic chances of a young western woman with more going for her than looks ending up with an old man when she is 18-20 is extremely small.

Like i said, I don't really care what anyone else does or what the age difference is for other couples here. But if age really meant nothing, i think that we'd see more young guys dating older filipina women. I'm sure that someone can give me an example of it happening, but everyone knows that is is quite uncommon. In 4 years of living there, i don't think that i ever saw a foreigner with a filipina who was older than him. I'd expect that people claiming to be blind to age wouldn't always have the age difference fall in one direction.

I'm able to admit that i went in expecting to find a younger woman. I think that it is humorous that people claim that 'it just happened' yet it never happens that they end up with lola.

:thumbs: This i agree with, i have yet to see and older Filipina with a younger American man!

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Filed: Timeline

:thumbs: This i agree with, i have yet to see and older Filipina with a younger American man!

There are a few famous cougars that have more than a bit of Filipina blood in them, and you should see how some of those widows act when a young kano walks into the room. That young Pinay fresh off the boat best be careful that lola doesn't steal her man. Lola takes care of herself when she is going on the prowl. :rofl:

14JeanGarcia.jpg

Timeline

Crusty, what's Jean Garcia's picture doing here? She's a fine beautiful actress. Does she look like 42? That kind of beauty could be paired up with a 25y/o American man no one would ever thought about the age gap.

Edited by TeapotGirl

Happy New Year!

Filed: Timeline

Crusty, what's Jean Garcia's picture doing here? She's a fine beautiful actress. Does she look like 42? That kind of beauty could be paired up with a 25y/o American man no one would ever thought about the age gap.

Word!

:thumbs: This I agree with...younger guys seek out women in their 20's for the same reason older guys seek out younger women...they are hottter than older women...!!! :rofl: (not that there are not hot older women, but you get my point).....

Edited by Ron & Diana

Timeline

:thumbs: This I agree with...younger guys seek out women in their 20's for the same reason older guys seek out younger women...they are hottter than older women...!!! :rofl: (not that there are not hot older women, but you get my point).....

Word! :thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Mike, I can't speak for others on here but I am happy for anyone who is in a relationship with another and they dig each other....regardless of age, race, sex, etc, as long as they are both over 18, who cares?

Here is a list of older chicks/younger dudes....more power to them..!!...

http://www.angelfire...fferences2.html

Edited by Ron & Diana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.