hubby4life

Age difference of fiance to fiancee?

601 posts in this topic

Opinions are like _ _ _ holes.... everyone has one, doesn't mean anyone else wants to know about it. :rofl:

^^^ Thank you for your opinion! :whistle::lol:

He probably won't answer. :no:

He has a habit of (periodically) posting his negative knuckle-dragger opinion regarding bigger age gaps and then disappears. Kinda like the kids throwing snowballs at passing cars. Hit and run. ;)

Fixxored...(in my opinion B-) )

What's fixxored?

It means... he "fixxored" my post and made it better. :star:

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It means... he "fixxored" my post and made it better. :star:

I was wondering that too! Now I know!

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

When the wife leaves me for a younger richer guy, I hope to retire somewhere in Ukraine with a few 18 year old hotties as maids...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

To those who filed k-1, what is the average age difference of a fiance to a fiancee? Is it a matter of desperation for such young girls to marry old guys? Is it for love or money?

It's an act of desperation for both parties. It's nice when it works out the way both expected, pure disaster when it doesn't.

When the wife leaves me for a younger richer guy, I hope to retire somewhere in Ukraine with a few 18 year old hotties as maids...

You could make a fortune smuggling in blue jeans.

Timeline

It's an act of desperation for both parties. It's nice when it works out the way both expected, pure disaster when it doesn't.

You could make a fortune smuggling in blue jeans.

He He! "COP" U Crazy!!:rofl:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

:o:lol:Yea dont hate, Participate!:thumbs:

LoL....some people are born to hate, usually caused by some trauma in their childhood, (I'd like to sit and speak with the lad, he prob has some deep rooted issues that involves a mother figure and quite often some other family member, often a man of authority in his life)....just say'n. :P

Edited by Ron & Diana

Timeline

LoL....some people are born to hate, usually cause by some trauma in their childhood, (I'd like to sit and speak with the lad, he prob has some deep rooted issues that involves his mother and some other family members, often a man of authority in his life)....just say'n. :P

Ron i wouldnt doubt you absolutley right!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Past a certain age for a guy and your just a perv lol i dont care how offended one might be by this statement, the other way around on the womans side i would say most the time they are looking for a way out of a poor country.

I agree with ya. Yes I am a total perv and yes a lot of times it comes down to supply and demand. I'm demanding the tight hot young #######, and they are supplying it. Nothing wrong with that imo...it's been like that since time began and will long after all of us on here are pushing daises.

It's like the guy that marries a old war horse and she wants him to wash the car, so the guy does it. Not because he want to, but because he knows the pay off will (should) come later in either the form of food, sex, or less b*tching. Guys like us on this forum took it one step further. In stead of matching up with some war horse with an attitude, we went for young and hot. I mean you want to drive a min van when your my age or a Ferrari? I may be getting old, but I still have an eye for the foreign sports cars.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I agree with ya. Yes I am a total perv and yes a lot of times it comes down to supply and demand. I'm demanding the tight hot young #######, and they are supplying it. Nothing wrong with that imo...it's been like that since time began and will long after all of us on here are pushing daises.

It's like the guy that marries a old war horse and she wants him to wash the car, so the guy does it. Not because he want to, but because he knows the pay off will (should) come later in either the form of food, sex, or less b*tching. Guys like us on this forum took it one step further. In stead of matching up with some war horse with an attitude, we went for young and hot. I mean you want to drive a min van when your my age or a Ferrari? I may be getting old, but I still have an eye for the foreign sports cars.

Perfectly put.....and the hammer was dropped....hahah :bonk:

Timeline

Right, Right, Go Ahead Why me, tell it like it is!:rofl: :rofl: :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.