hubby4life

Age difference of fiance to fiancee?

601 posts in this topic

Oh and BTW, Dr Crashed, my BP is normal, my weight is great, hardly any belly fat, Test level is normal and I train at gym daily, I am trim and fit and feel great.....as you do not know me the azz ref was me joking and trying to make a point to another poster. I find dudes repulsive and repugnant and the last thing I'd do in the gym locker room is check out a dude, haha.

Your sarcastic post about how to make a PM is BS and I don't appreciate you trying to insult my intelligence...if the thread is going off topic a moderator can tell me so, don't need to hear it from some random poster.....

...AMF. :bonk:

Oh and BTW, Dr Crashed, my BP is normal, my weight is great, hardly any belly fat, Test level is normal and I train at gym daily, I am trim and fit and feel great.....as you do not know me the azz ref was me joking and trying to make a point to another poster. I find dudes repulsive and repugnant and the last thing I'd do in the gym locker room is check out a dude, haha.

Your sarcastic post about how to make a PM is BS and I don't appreciate you trying to insult my intelligence...if the thread is going off topic a moderator can tell me so, don't need to hear it from some random poster.....

...AMF. :bonk:

:lol:

Just having some fun. :dancing: I apologize if my jest offended you. (F) Please don't take it personal. (F)

:secret: (flowers usually help to calm my wife's mood....just saying.) :lol:

Now...about that "AMF"...no need for profanity. :no: Let's try and keep things friendly. (F)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Yea, well AMF can mean a lot of things, just like where you can insert that rose, hahaha

BTW, overuse of emoticons...sorta teenager and you CLEARLY are not a teen, judging by your pics, NICE.

Yea, well AMF can mean a lot of things, just like where you can insert that rose, hahaha

BTW, overuse of emoticons...sorta teenager and you CLEARLY are not a teen, judging by your pics, NICE.

:lol:

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Who was that poster that referenced that approx 25% of marriages are of a rather large age gap...I googled and could not find it, don't get me wrong, I can dig it, but I'd like to see it printed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who was that poster that referenced that approx 25% of marriages are of a rather large age gap...I googled and could not find it, don't get me wrong, I can dig it, but I'd like to see it printed.

That's Darren. As far as I know, I am the only one who had a 29y/ age gap with a bf among my friends and relatives. Most that I see is 1-5yrs age gap.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

If they aren't young enough to call you "daddy", then keep shopping. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ya... AMF... didn't they make Harleys at one time! Right next to the bowling ball assembly line!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry the devil made me say it!! :devil:

Now for one more emoticon...

:ot2:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I haven't been able to find info on that 25% either (yet) but I did find this from Ottawa Cananda research:

Abstract

This paper analyzes the probability of a married couple getting divorced, based on the age difference between the husband and wife. To calculate such probabilities, the distribution of age differences of married couples was derived from the 1991 Census and the 1990 General Social Survey, and the distribution of age differences of divorcing couples was obtained from 1991 divorce data provided by the Department of Justice Canada. These distributions, the first based on data that are seldom available, are also analyzed in this paper. The results provide details about the expected significant imbalances that exist, both for married and divorcing couples, between the number of couples with older husbands and the number with older wives. A model is developed that shows that divorce rates are lowest when the husband is two to ten years older than the wife or when the magnitude of their age difference is extremely large. Furthermore, the chance of divorce is much higher when the wife is older than the husband than vice versa.

Larger age gap makes for a more stable marriage! :thumbs:

Back to the search!

:rofl:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

This year, we marry around Christmas. And next year, well, have a 5 month old child aat Christmas.

You told the world that you and Gretchen were going to "wait" until you were married, so this must be an immaculate conception! It's a miracle!!! :innocent::whistle:

:pop:

Ya... AMF... didn't they make Harleys at one time! Right next to the bowling ball assembly line!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry the devil made me say it!! :devil:

Now for one more emoticon...

:ot2:

You read my mind, my 81 Shovel is a AMF, and bowling balls and all sorts of other cool things, hahah

You told the world that you and Gretchen were going to "wait" until you were married, so this must be an immaculate conception! It's a miracle!!! :innocent::whistle:

:pop:

I guess he jumped the gun...

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.