i'm-in-love

cfo... disappointing!!!

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bring pics And some extra information so you dont have to return.

You will be fine.

wife had same issue earlier this yr.

GC in Hand since nov/dec11
Currently in Process of I-751 Waiting Period.

delivered 9-12-13 NOA Dated 9-12-13 w/amount received. Received 9-16-13

Biometrics Received 9-27-13 APP: 10-15-13 3pm.
House is Listed for Sale & Hopefully it will sell soon.

the lady didn't tell me that i will pay again. what she told me is come back there again together with my passport with visa on it and give her requirements she's looking for. i really hope that they will give me certificate and sticker.

she's totally nuts!!!

do u think cfo have a power to refuse not to give a sticker?

seminar place: St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation

st.mary is so strict you could've went to prism cos its fast there and no problem.when i did my cfo i did some research first.and st. mary's dont have good reviews lol....you will be fine just give that lady what she wants.goodluck!

Timeline

Also I will let my wife explain her situation there

well all u need to do is get or prepare of what they asked from u..

because last time also they asked me about that and they asked the middle name of my husband mother..

The 2nd time is easier then the first time.

just relax and prepare everything they ask for you and bring extra's including proof of your communication

such as screen shot of you and him video calling & printouts of random conversations during chatting.

it all helps. all interviewer at cfo strict.

i just did it January for seminar & sticker April 1st when on way to terminal

Edited by dessndave

Timeline

i agree :thumbs::thumbs:

And what about flipping her the middle-finger? She has earned at least 1 middle finger!

You can be obvious... or

10.jpg

You can subtle...

alicia-keys-middle-finger.jpg

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Flip her the bird and move on! :devil::lol:

:blink:

Sweetheart :blush: ...you advised her to flip the bird...to... a nun? :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As far as I know this is just a info only for the outbound filipino citizens and Cherry had to go back to get her sticker on the way out after she got her visa hth

B&C

she's not a nun

:whistle: That's good to know. I thought we were gonna have to go to mass a few extra times to make up for that one. :hehe:

Since she's not a nun...then by all means, fire away. :devil:

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone,

Please forgive me if I inadvertently overlooked someone's response, but if the poster meets every one of the requirements being asked of her ie. photographs, and a to bring a story of how they met etc., does CFO have any statutory powers to deny them the required sticker? The key words are if she meets ALL the requirements being asked of her. Can the interviewer conducting the one-on-one interview then subjectively and capriciously deny the individual the sticker and if so, what are their options to counter this and obtain the sticker? Once again, ASSUMING that the person brings all the documentation being requested of them and them meeting all the requirements, can they still be denied the required sticker and what what recourse do they then have?

Thank you.

is there possibility the cfo will not give u a sticker???

i had my seminar today at st. mary euphrasia and it went fine. in one-on-one counseling, the counselor asked question and made me feel like as if i'm not aware or don't know what i'm doing because my fiance and i have 19 years gap. she's nuts!!! she didn't give me certificate and asked me to bring pics of me and my fiance and story how we met and what we talked about when were together. my fiance and i been together for 5 years and 3 months and she's making me feel i don't what i'm doing. this is so irritating!!! pls help me with this matter. it really ruined my day :(

pls... pls... pls :cry:

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone,

Please forgive me if I inadvertently overlooked someone's response, but if the poster meets every one of the requirements being asked of her ie. photographs, and a to bring a story of how they met etc., does CFO have any statutory powers to deny them the required sticker? The key words are if she meets ALL the requirements being asked of her. Can the interviewer conducting the one-on-one interview then subjectively and capriciously deny the individual the sticker and if so, what are their options to counter this and obtain the sticker? Once again, ASSUMING that the person brings all the documentation being requested of them and them meeting all the requirements, can they still be denied the required sticker and what what recourse do they then have?

Thank you.

Yes. Any bureaucrat in any agency that finds some reason to dislike the applicant can bring the process to a halt. You can request the case be reviewed by a supervisor, who will usually support the original decision, or start the appeal process.

Timeline

the 24yrs explaining was on previous page it also threw me out. What things it explains I have no clue.

My wife is 20 and im 36

just make sure you have a photo of you 2 together & chatting

and also required documents. & know his mothers name etc just incase.

they kept giving my wife problems about that.

the 2nd time was easier.

as she brought everything to get it done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When i had my CFO seminar i went to PRISM center, it was so fun and filled with laughter i really didnt expect it that way. I always hear CFO seminar is such a pain in the butt aside from the fact that its another rip off trick of the phil government. But after my seminar i didnt really feel so sorry. I left with a smiling face ;) although there was a 22year old girl who wasnt able to get her certificate becoz they were asking for a parental letter from her parents, still that wasnt too bad. She had her mom send her a scanned letter thru email, went back the next day and viola! she got it.

Just give them what they wanna see and add more if you can. After that there should be no reason for them to not give your cert. otherwise insist to talk to their superiors.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

is there possibility the cfo will not give u a sticker???

i had my seminar today at st. mary euphrasia and it went fine. in one-on-one counseling, the counselor asked question and made me feel like as if i'm not aware or don't know what i'm doing because my fiance and i have 19 years gap. she's nuts!!! she didn't give me certificate and asked me to bring pics of me and my fiance and story how we met and what we talked about when were together. my fiance and i been together for 5 years and 3 months and she's making me feel i don't what i'm doing. this is so irritating!!! pls help me with this matter. it really ruined my day :(

pls... pls... pls :cry:

I have 33 years gap with my husband... and I did had my seminar at St. Mary's too and I had no problem... is there anything you did or answered that made her think that you do not know what are you doing? The counselor at St. Mary's are far more better than the one at Taft from what I've heard here... thats the reason even if the Taft facility is closer to me, I went to St. Mary's.

Just give her what she ask for... if she is asking for pictures... be amiable and describe each pictures for her with confident... Goodluck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.