TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Don't like Harleys? I'm speechless. I hope you're not one of those 2 strokers. (I just gave you a great lead-in for a joke or two. Don't waste it.)

Regarding horses, they are one of two animals that will die for you. A horse will run with the rider on top until it drops dead. Some use horse hide for making holsters. But you know that already...

They die nicely for you if you shoot them in the head. I was glad to hear they will be selling them for human consumption here. Should make good horsehide holsters easier to come by.

Alla likes horses because they never kicked her teeth out or broke her arms and legs. Ignorance is bliss.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

They die nicely for you if you shoot them in the head. I was glad to hear they will be selling them for human consumption here. Should make good horsehide holsters easier to come by.

Alla likes horses because they never kicked her teeth out or broke her arms and legs. Ignorance is bliss.

Sounds like you had a close encounter of the worst kind with a horse. My father was a horseman and liked Quarter Horses and Tennessee Walkers. My father turned me off to horses (like he turned me off to most things) when I was very young, so I never rode much. They are a thing of beauty when they go to a full out run. But they can be crazy and dangerous as well.

I remember Secretariat...what a beautiful and magnificent creature and king of the Triple Crown.

Don't forget the zombies! Zombies are gonna wipe out at least a quarter. And let's just hope they're the old-skool slow zombies, because if they're the new ones that can run, not even a Harley is gonna help.

Thunderdome! Thunderdome! Thunderdome!

If it's 28 Days Later zombies vs. Walking Dead zombies I'll take the walkers any day.

But.... the runners give me a great excuse to buy more ammo!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Uh, glue factory, huh man?

are you sure you live in texas? :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Sounds like you had a close encounter of the worst kind with a horse. My father was a horseman and liked Quarter Horses and Tennessee Walkers. My father turned me off to horses (like he turned me off to most things) when I was very young, so I never rode much. They are a thing of beauty when they go to a full out run. But they can be crazy and dangerous as well.

I remember Secretariat...what a beautiful and magnificent creature and king of the Triple Crown.

When I was young we all had horses. I was riding about the time I could walk. Alla thinks it would have been just great! :lol: My sister's horse kicked my teeth out for no reason whatever when I was 9, I still have false teeth in the front and look like a hockey player without them. Mine tossed me several times and left me for dead. Broke my leg, my wrist. Not to mention bites, holy ####### they can BITE! They are big animals and can hurt you without trying or even meaning to. As soon as I could I started using a pickup truck to get around the place even though my father and grandfather restricted me to roads, in most cases I would rather walk than ride a horse. I preferred rattlesnakes to horses. I was never injured by a rattlesnake.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

When I was young we all had horses. I was riding about the time I could walk. Alla thinks it would have been just great! :lol: My sister's horse kicked my teeth out for no reason whatever when I was 9, I still have false teeth in the front and look like a hockey player without them. Mine tossed me several times and left me for dead. Broke my leg, my wrist. Not to mention bites, holy ####### they can BITE! They are big animals and can hurt you without trying or even meaning to. As soon as I could I started using a pickup truck to get around the place even though my father and grandfather restricted me to roads, in most cases I would rather walk than ride a horse. I preferred rattlesnakes to horses. I was never injured by a rattlesnake.

Ouch! Getting kicked in the mouth by a horse is a serious pain event for sure. And yeah, they can give you a nasty bite along with the classic throwing of the human body through the air. I guess that's why the old cowboys were so rough and tough...they had to deal with horses on a daily basis.

Filed: Timeline

If it's 28 Days Later zombies vs. Walking Dead zombies I'll take the walkers any day.

But.... the runners give me a great excuse to buy more ammo!

Slow...fast...non-existent...they're all a great excuse to buy more ammo! :D

Horses are awesome btw. The wife has been taking riding lessons for about a year now, and we're thinking about buying a horse property. We've got a horse in mind that the current owner is sitting on the fence about selling. One of the most gentle horses I've ever seen, and at the same time very athletic!

Timeline

Ouch! Getting kicked in the mouth by a horse is a serious pain event for sure. And yeah, they can give you a nasty bite along with the classic throwing of the human body through the air. I guess that's why the old cowboys were so rough and tough...they had to deal with horses on a daily basis.

It was one of those things you never forget, kind of funny now. I walked behind her horse for the 4,000th time, bent over to pick something up and when I stood up I saw the foot coming and still remember seeing the horeshoe nailheads :lol: I remember thinking something like "This is not go..." My next coherent memory was from the hospital emergency room though I have a groggy one of looking up and seeing a bunch of faces looking down at me. :lol: Very fast way to remove teeth.

The last time I was in a horse wreck was 1989, riding a horse around a bend in the trail on a mesa, scouting ahead of deer season and rode a horse for old time's sakes. Bad idea. It was late October and still quite warm. The horse passed an outcropped ledge under which a rattlesnake was was laying. I never saw the snake until the snakes head flew out like a rocket aimed at the horse's left eye! I remember the thought "This is not go..." and then I was on my @ss with a dislocated shoulder, and a rattlesnakecrawling around somewhere with me in the brush and the horse was galloping across the prairie toward the barn. My dad always hated it when a horse came back "empty" so he went out looking for me and found me walking back saying some bad words about horses, snakes, rocks, etc.

Other than a few trial rides with Alla I have not been riding since. My grandfather and father have passed away and my grandmother, the family sold the property against my vote and I don't hunt anymore. I guess without horses to kick my @ss it was not so much fun anymore.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I rode horses as a child, but then when I got older I started getting paranoid about something like what happened to Gary happening to me and I stopped.

Yeah, I think about what happened to Christopher Reeves. Glad I never inherited my fathers love of horses.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I rode horses as a child, but then when I got older I started getting paranoid about something like what happened to Gary happening to me and I stopped.

My mother grew up on a 300 acre working farm in southern Illinois; it's still in the family.....so my family and we kids spent tons of vacations "down on the farm".

My sister was the horse lover; I'd rather drive the tractors or go shooting at the junk pile down by the crick!

I've had a horse bite me; #######....but the worst was when a cow stepped on my foot!!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

My mother grew up on a 300 acre working farm in southern Illinois; it's still in the family.....so my family and we kids spent tons of vacations "down on the farm".

My sister was the horse lover; I'd rather drive the tractors or go shooting at the junk pile down by the crick!

I've had a horse bite me; #######....but the worst was when a cow stepped on my foot!!!

I never got hurt by a cow, oddly enough. One of the cows sh*t on my sister's leg which she deserved for her horse kicking me. :devil: She pretty much flipped out when that happened :lol: That was about 40 years ago and she still talks about it!

Alla likes her fresh milk and she will even go pet a baby calf if they have one at the farm where we get the milk, but otherwise does not want anything to do with the animals. she likes to ride horses but has ni desire to own one. She was taking riding lessons when we lived in our old house and there was a stable about 1/2 up the road that had lessons and trail rides.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I love riding horses but I have to share my horse horror stories. When I was 4 or 5 we kept an old broken down horse on the property. The horse was nice enough but one day, totally out of the blue, the damn horse stretched out it's head and bit my stomach. That hurt!

Fast forward about 25 years and i still loved and rode horses. One year I was in Colorado and I was riding a friend's horse. We were riding from Aspen to Vail. That is a three day ride. The instruction were to watch out because the horse likes to rub off riders. Sure enough the horse would casually walk too close to branches and rocks. On the first day, I made sure the horse knew I was aware of his sadistic tendencies and I was in charge. No more problems. Then on the third day, the horse jumped a small creek and aimed right for a tree. The little SOB drove my knee into that tree. :crying: god I still hate that horse.

All horses are stupid and stubborn and some are plain evil. But there is nothing more beautiful and awesome.

All horses are stupid and stubborn and some are plain evil. But there is nothing more beautiful and awesome.

Ever heard of poontang?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.