TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
"Clam up!"
But did you buy her cheap? They sell cheap along with the bread, see man.

I bought Mrs. T-B. cheap on Saturday night but kidnapped the bag and ate most of them myself, burp man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

But did you buy her cheap? They sell cheap along with the bread, see man.

I bought Mrs. T-B. cheap on Saturday night but kidnapped the bag and ate most of them myself, burp man.

Nah, just old bread, and the "wrong" corn. I bought "sweet corn" and she wanted "salt corn" because you cannot "mix sweet with salt" and she was using it for a stew or sorts.

"Alla, there is nothing else BUT sweet corn,it is ALL sweet corn"

"this corn is TOO sweet. In Ukraine we have other corn, not sweet corn"

"At 10 pm on Sunday night? You have Kruschev corn, it is fed to cows here" :P

"Garichka, Garik, Garozha, my sweetheart, my love (as she approaches me seductively, reaching for private parts) LOOK AT THIS CORN!...do NOT buy it again!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Nah, just old bread, and the "wrong" corn. I bought "sweet corn" and she wanted "salt corn" because you cannot "mix sweet with salt" and she was using it for a stew or sorts.

"Alla, there is nothing else BUT sweet corn,it is ALL sweet corn"

"this corn is TOO sweet. In Ukraine we have other corn, not sweet corn"

"At 10 pm on Sunday night? You have Kruschev corn, it is fed to cows here" :P

"Garichka, Garik, Garozha, my sweetheart, my love (as she approaches me seductively, reaching for private parts) LOOK AT THIS CORN!...do NOT buy it again!!!!!!!!"

Next time ask her where corn originally came from. Tell her we don't sell Bolshevik corn here in the states, hence the reason we are the tallest country in the world.

Kira pulled that ####### with canned veggies, mac and cheese in the box, etc.. and I told her if she want to take time to buy what she likes fine, but don't ask me to cook it and don't ask me to shop for it. Iv'e seen the ####### they try to pass off as meat over there and like I told Kira, the only time anyone salts meat and/or fish is to preserve it. Here we don't sell it because we eat it while it's still bleeding.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

My Alla just loves local sweet corn... and was surprised that you only need to boil it for one minute........and some one can eat it raw, its' so tender.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

My Alla just loves local sweet corn... and was surprised that you only need to boil it for one minute........and some one can eat it raw, its' so tender.

Here's a link to the sweetest sweet corn:

Mirai Corn

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

That's weird... I put salt and butter on local sweet corn, tastes just the same as it did in Russia. My parents liked it too, they were also surprised that it's cooked really fast.

My husband puts salt, butter and Old Bay on his corn - it's too much for me.

the only time anyone salts meat and/or fish is to preserve it. Here we don't sell it because we eat it while it's still bleeding.

We buy fresh salmon and I salt it. My husband loves it.

I don't know what you mean when you talk about salting meat... :unsure: I mean... there is "salo", but it's not meat, really.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

That's weird... I put salt and butter on local sweet corn, tastes just the same as it did in Russia. My parents liked it too, they were also surprised that it's cooked really fast.

We buy fresh salmon and I salt it. My husband loves it.

I don't know what you mean when you talk about salting meat... :unsure: I mean... there is "salo", but it's not meat, really.

Over in Belarus they are big on salted meat...maybe due to refrigeration...not sure. But anything here that can be cooked "quick and easy" is bad in her eyes. When she goes shopping it takes twice as long as it does for me for the fact she reads the labels and see's what's in the stuff. I mean I never read a label. She's coming around but it's all part of the "de-Stalinization process". :D

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that sounds like a cologne. :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He sounds like an East coaster. They salt and spice the ####### out of everything. It's amazing those people back east have any taste buds left.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
part of the "de-Stalinization process"
Scientists are making great progress in destalinizating sea-water, sea man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Over in Belarus they are big on salted meat...maybe due to refrigeration...not sure. But anything here that can be cooked "quick and easy" is bad in her eyes. When she goes shopping it takes twice as long as it does for me for the fact she reads the labels and see's what's in the stuff. I mean I never read a label. She's coming around but it's all part of the "de-Stalinization process". :D

I do read the labels, but I'm OK with the "quick and easy" stuff once in a while... The way I think about it: in Russia we eat so much pork and put mayo or sour cream nearly on anything... some canned greens aren't going to hurt me, probably.

It's interesting how they have anything "organic" even the canned food.

It's a type of seasoning:

oldbay_seasoning.jpg

He sounds like an East coaster. They salt and spice the ####### out of everything. It's amazing those people back east have any taste buds left.

Yep. I loooove eating blue crab with melted butter seasoned with Old Bay... I like it on other seafood, but people here use it for nearly everything...

They also eat cantaloupe with salt and black pepper on it :blink:

Edited by ONA

I do read the labels, but I'm OK with the "quick and easy" stuff once in a while... The way I think about it: in Russia we eat so much pork and put mayo or sour cream nearly on anything... some canned greens aren't going to hurt me, probably.

It's interesting how they have anything "organic" even the canned food.

It's a type of seasoning:

oldbay_seasoning.jpg

Yep. I loooove eating blue crab with melted butter seasoned with Old Bay... I like it on other seafood, but people here use it for nearly everything...

They also eat cantaloupe with salt and black pepper on it :blink:

Salt and pepper on cantaloupe? Oh god. I know some east coasters that put salt on their watermelon also. :wacko:

And on the pork...I think we have pork here at least five times a week. I think Iv'e ate more pork and sausage in the past two years that all my previous years combined.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Alla loves corn on the cob. I do not boil it. I boil the water, turn off the flame and drop in the corn for about 3 minutes, tender but crunchy. She LOVES it... but not for her stew.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

And on the pork...I think we have pork here at least five times a week. I think Iv'e ate more pork and sausage in the past two years that all my previous years combined.

:lol: Pork is easy to cook and there are a lot of ways to cook it.

We don't eat that much pork though... All we have right now is actually chicken and venison.

My husband is joking about how much potatoes we eat though... He says he used to buy 2 bags of potatoes a month, now we get 2 bags of potatoes every week or two :lol:

:lol: Pork is easy to cook and there are a lot of ways to cook it.

We don't eat that much pork though... All we have right now is actually chicken and venison.

My husband is joking about how much potatoes we eat though... He says he used to buy 2 bags of potatoes a month, now we get 2 bags of potatoes every week or two :lol:

Oh god the potatoes. How could I forget about them. Like almost every night. I fry them with onions now so I don't have to eat them boiled. I mean how many boiled potatoes can someone eat?

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.