K1 visa approved!!!!!

35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks for congratulating me guys. Now one more thing will my fiancee have any problems in POE for the consulate not requesting the I-134 affidavit/supporting docs? I find it weird how she was approved right away without us needing to show the evidential support. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

you could ask that in the regional forum to see what answers you get.

while im surprised they didnt ask for I-134 at interview it shouldnt make any difference at POE... i dont think they will even know what was asked for at the interview :)

you could ask about

Edited by Dan & Jenni

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks a lot hopefully she wont have any problems once she arrives at POE. Anyways here are the questions that were asked.

How did you meet your fiance?

When did your fiance proposed to you?

Why did your fiance add your sister on Facebook?

I have one concern explain to me this picture.... In Pakistan this is not really well looked at how does your parents feel about this? (its a pic of Anum sitting on my lap lol)

Have you even been married?

Do you have any children?

Explain to me in details on why you love Eric?

When do you plan on getting married?

I brought all of the necessary evidence such as chat logs , photos , screen shots , facebook chats , call records and none were asked for. I have heard that Islamabad consulate is pretty strict with evidence so I would still bring as much as you can. My mom was in the waiting room which that must of influenced his decision prior to interviewing my fiancee.

Edited by Erik And Anum

Timeline

I forgot to add in one more question..

I have read Eric`s interpretation on how you guys met now I`m interested in hearing yours.

Edited by Erik And Anum

Timeline

Congrats, for approval. good.gif

Hey great to hear about the approval.My fiance filed one in september and i was so nervous i triple checked all info.And i still get shivers becoz i heard that people here do scams.I dont know how much time it would take.Just hoping for the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.