Love83

Age difference between fiance and fiancee

62 posts in this topic

Anthing you said..... just sayin' in my first post :) .

Done.good.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL. I guess you've got tempted to know it.tongue.gif. Tell me if you can't find them and I'll give you the link. I kept it, because the story such an epic drama.biggrin.gif

I found their profile! Had a quick glance of their story and I think everyone could learn useful tips based on their experience. I hope to read more of them when I have so much time. I am glad being a member here On VJ and I find you guys reliable. :thumbs::yes:

I found their profile! Had a quick glance of their story and I think everyone could learn useful tips based on their experience. I hope to read more of them when I have so much time. I am glad being a member here On VJ and I find you guys reliable. :thumbs::yes:

Yes, agreed. Best of luck for your interview. Do not forget to tell us the result.good.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes, agreed. Best of luck for your interview. Do not forget to tell us the result.good.gif

yes sure and yours too. :thumbs: Hoping to receive our NOA2 sooner. :)

What month you are filing for K1 petition?

he he he...thank you so much...blush.gif. I actually do not send yet. We are ready to send our I-129F later this month. But, I still accepted the wishes.innocent.gif

Edited by Girl from Celebes

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

no worries, So, Best of luck to all of us!! :) :)

yup...good.gif

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

i didn't know that they have 25 years gap :huh: i was referring to another person :yes:

Oops..sorry...blush.gif

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi VJ members,

My fiance and I have an age difference of 21 years, My fiance being 49 and me 28. Is this a problem during my interview? Does anyone experience regarding this matter? I am just worried about this. There is no question with our feelings for each other as we really madly inlove with each other. Our fear is that we just dont want to get deny because of this reason. Help us guys. By the way I am a filipina and will be having my interview soon at USEM.

20 years here no problem at interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.