RJQuilla

AWAITING K-1 NOA2

65 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It's not 5 months atm...They changed it.They're currently processing March 15 filers.And we are waiting past 5 months already.Well to be exact, 170 days.Ten more days and we are gonna hit our 6th month.But yeh nothing to do but to wait. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Do the projections on the VSC website for the K-1 Visa refer to the waiting time between NOA1 and NOA2?

Also, does VJ's prediction of visa adjudication represent the issuance of the visa, or just the NOA2 date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my NOA1 ON August 15, 2011 and now await the NOA2. 2 Months 3 weeks 5 days and counting. I saw from reading the forums that if you filed in the summer like July then you could get an NOA2 in like a month. I guess the holiday times are gonna be slow. Gonna be a long winter I guess.

Hello,

I have the same status, i got my NOA1 last Aug 26,2011 and now still waiting for my NOA2.so Which country is your petitioner?

a long cold winter

Oh come on, you make many people are crying on this forum...no0pb.gif. As I said, USCIS needs pay attention more to your I-129F and processing them faster....or....laughing.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

things slow down around the holidays, after the holidays things start to pick up.lots uscis employees on vacations duaring thanksgiving, chrismas, new years,

things slow down around the holidays, after the holidays things start to pick up.lots uscis employees on vacations duaring thanksgiving, chrismas, new years,

sometimes seems like they are always on vacation :)

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my NOA1 ON August 15, 2011 and now await the NOA2. 2 Months 3 weeks 5 days and counting. I saw from reading the forums that if you filed in the summer like July then you could get an NOA2 in like a month. I guess the holiday times are gonna be slow. Gonna be a long winter I guess.

I filed my NOA1 June 28, 2011 and almost 5 months, still awaiting NOA2. USCIS site says 5 months. I'll wait 5 months then I'm calling them.

Do the projections on the VSC website for the K-1 Visa refer to the waiting time between NOA1 and NOA2?

Also, does VJ's prediction of visa adjudication represent the issuance of the visa, or just the NOA2 date?

Before, the average processing times for VSC was 5 months but last month they changed it to "March 15". This basically means they're currently backed up due to high volume of petitions.This doesn't only involve K1 petitions but all the other types of petitions as well.

And VJ's prediction of visa adjudication is only an estimate date base on the number of approvals the members on this forum receives.And VJ members here that filed for petitions are only a small portion on the total petition filers overall.

P.S. The adjudication date you see on your timeline is the estimate for when you will receive your NOA2.

Edited by YJPlove

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If you look you will see it is very slow right now already. We will be at 5 months next Wednesday.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Mine will hit 5 months on Thanksgiving!!!! I guess i'll have to wait for a little while to hear something back from them! My fiance is tired of waiting but we still have some patience left! :yes:

Edited by joonphon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

YJPlove, .. have you called the uscis? You've waited far, far too long !

I'm expecting a special text today,.. . . . something about 'visa approved'.... 11-11-11!

Well, hey,... a lil superstition neva hurt nobody.

My girl said I had to join her in special day of prayer/meditation today BECAUSE SHE'S GOIN CRAZY! :o:thumbs:

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.