Gary and Alla

FSU women and Sexual Harassement

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think it has to do with the kinds of clubs you go to. I have never seen anything like Why_me is describing. :wacko:

Disappointed? :P Thinking of going to Minsk?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I think it has to do with the kinds of clubs you go to. I have never seen anything like Why_me is describing. :wacko:

LOL? ####### kind of clubs do you go to? Try hitting an upscale ...posh if you can call it that...night club. Like ones with go-go dancers in the bird cages, and free appetizers for the bigger spenders. You never know, you might land yourself a rich one if you play your cards right and do what he tells ya.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

LOL? ####### kind of clubs do you go to? Try hitting an upscale ...posh if you can call it that...night club. Like ones with go-go dancers in the bird cages, and free appetizers for the bigger spenders. You never know, you might land yourself a rich one if you play your cards right and do what he tells ya.

What a hoot! Eekee goes to Russia and meets a fat, bald, old, rich American guy looking for a Russian woman in a club! Wait 'til he finds out how much he will save on the visa and AOS! :rofl: More boots for eekee!

Gary And Alla

What a hoot! Eekee goes to Russia and meets a fat, bald, old, rich American guy looking for a Russian woman in a club! Wait 'til he finds out how much he will save on the visa and AOS! :rofl: More boots for eekee!

:lol:

But seriously, you want money...then you go to where the money is. They have a co-ed strip club in Minsk called "Club Versus" and it's black tie only...I'm talking first cabin. Trick is to roll up your $1 bills and then slap a few C-notes around them so it looks like your loaded to the gills and then some. Make sure you throw a few bucks around and the next thing you know their bringing you a table load of food including champagne and Russian caviar. Works likes a champ...and you know what they say...; "If it works, then don't fix it."

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

:lol:

But seriously, you want money...then you go to where the money is. They have a co-ed strip club in Minsk called "Club Versus" and it's black tie only...I'm talking first cabin. Trick is to roll up your $1 bills and then slap a few C-notes around them so it looks like your loaded to the gills and then some. Make sure you throw a few bucks around and the next thing you know their bringing you a table load of food including champagne and Russian caviar. Works likes a champ...and you know what they say...; "If it works, then don't fix it."

I found the clubs OK for meeting women, maybe more than OK. OK, easy to meet women, But I found that many times they would gang up on me, 3, 4 at a table. Great fun right? I dont know, maybe too much of a good thing. They also seemed to like to keep the food, drink, etc., flowing. Not that there was nothing in return, they usually understood they were ordering from the "#### side" of the menu, but I just never got into the club scene, but there were plenty of them in Odessa and they were not shy about advertising the sexual aspects of their facility.

I preferred the outdoor cafe method. Take a seat, order drinks and dinner and smile at a passing hot woman, pull out a chair and offer her to join you, it was rarely refused and if so, you caught the next one

When I did not feel like hunting, (shooting fish in a barrel) I just called one of a few friends and asked them out for dinner.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Don't need one. :P If I wanted a rich guy, I'd move back to America and date a billionaire's son in Palm Beach. As it stands, I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than do that.

Those kinds of clubs sound like my absolute worst nightmare. I'd rather go hang out with my (not rich) friends and meet a not-wealthy guy who is cool.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

I found the clubs OK for meeting women, maybe more than OK. OK, easy to meet women, But I found that many times they would gang up on me, 3, 4 at a table. Great fun right? I dont know, maybe too much of a good thing. They also seemed to like to keep the food, drink, etc., flowing. Not that there was nothing in return, they usually understood they were ordering from the "#### side" of the menu, but I just never got into the club scene, but there were plenty of them in Odessa and they were not shy about advertising the sexual aspects of their facility.

I preferred the outdoor cafe method. Take a seat, order drinks and dinner and smile at a passing hot woman, pull out a chair and offer her to join you, it was rarely refused and if so, you caught the next one

When I did not feel like hunting, (shooting fish in a barrel) I just called one of a few friends and asked them out for dinner.

If I had my druthers, I prefer the cafe chicks over the club chicks ...but I like the night life also. Club chicks over there is like swimming in a school of piranha but on the up side it's nice doing some dancing, getting ripped and ending up back at the apt with whoever and her hot friend. It's that horrible techno they play in most of those clubs that I can do without. It still gives me nigtmares. But ya, cafe pick ups are mellow and you end up with a nicer gal by far...most of the time anyways. Nice talk, nice dinner and a real date and not just a drunk romp...that and you don't have to hide your wallet once you get back to your apt. with most of the gals you meet in a cafe like you do with the club chicks.

Don't need one. :P If I wanted a rich guy, I'd move back to America and date a billionaire's son in Palm Beach. As it stands, I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than do that.

Those kinds of clubs sound like my absolute worst nightmare. I'd rather go hang out with my (not rich) friends and meet a not-wealthy guy who is cool.

I was just messing with ya..I know your a student over there. But ya, those clubs do exist for us older fogies who still want to feel young again. :D

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

If I had my druthers, I prefer the cafe chicks over the club chicks ...but I like the night life also. Club chicks over there is like swimming in a school of piranha but on the up side it's nice doing some dancing, getting ripped and ending up back at the apt with whoever and her hot friend. It's that horrible techno they play in most of those clubs that I can do without. It still gives me nigtmares. But ya, cafe pick ups are mellow and you end up with a nicer gal by far...most of the time anyways. Nice talk, nice dinner and a real date and not just a drunk romp...that and you don't have to hide your wallet once you get back to your apt. with most of the gals you meet in a cafe like you do with the club chicks.

I was just messing with ya..I know your a student over there. But ya, those clubs do exist for us older fogies who still want to feel young again. :D

Yes, there was that difference also. A nice dinner, a walk to the stinky beach and back :lol: maybe a little window shopping or hit a theatre or concert. Dodge a few packs of wild dogs on the way back. I had a nice apertment downtown, really nice. 2 story loft with a huge whirlpool tub and even a real fireplace that scared the ####### outta me because I never could find where the chimney went :lol: There was huge water heater hanging on the wall of the bathroom or there would never have been enough hot water for that tub! Spiral stair up to the bedroom. When women went back to the flat with me I was sure it was going to be difficult to get them OUT! One saw the tub and started taking off her clothes and said "fill it with hot water!" :D OK!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I'm just not in the business of helping anyone feel "young"... lately it seems that all of the guys I meet are younger than I am. :blink:

party pooper.

Yeah but YOU are young, what did you think when Kip said "feel young"? He meant "feel young women." :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I'm just not in the business of helping anyone feel "young"... lately it seems that all of the guys I meet are younger than I am. :blink:

And you do not have to make it sound like "helping anyone feel young" is like feeding us or changing our Depends briefs! We are not THAT old you know. I bet Kip can still hold his own can of beer and cigarette.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

And you do not have to make it sound like "helping anyone feel young" is like feeding us or changing our Depends briefs! We are not THAT old you know. I bet Kip can still hold his own can of beer and cigarette.

those clubs you guys go to have beer in cans?!

I had a forty year old try to get me to "cuddle" with him and I said NO WAY.

Первый блин комом.

Timeline

those clubs you guys go to have beer in cans?!

I had a forty year old try to get me to "cuddle" with him and I said NO WAY.

Who knows, I don't drink beer (or anything else) in any container so do not go by what I say. Besides, I meant while he was driving, not at a club. I got sent to the store from a get together the other night to buy a bottle of "Cap'n Morgan". I am the only one that does not drink AT ALL so I always get sent out as the errand boy and am the designated driver for the whino FSU women. I said "I hope this is not like when Alla sends me for tampons because there is a whole lot of those things and I have no idea what size she wears" But they assured me there was only one kind. There was THREE kinds. LIARS!!!!!!!!!!! Must have been the alcohol talking, I had to call and ask what they wanted. Stuff is expensive and tastes bad! No wonder I don't drink.

Men don't cuddle, you were right to blow off this wussie. Alla sleeps "behind me" That way I can fight off the bears and lions and intruders that climb through our window to eat her. Real men "shield" women, we do not cuddle. B-)

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yeah? well keep in mind, your life BEGAN with your PARENTS having sex...so, now, think about THAT when you close your eyes to sleep!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.