Gary and Alla

FSU women and Sexual Harassement

138 posts in this topic

Direct is only for when she is afraid indirect may not get the erection reaction that is desired. OR it is needed right now and not later.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've been five minutes late to work.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Not sure where to start with the search engines. :unsure:

Slim>dancing>naked maybe?

1114200980715AM_NoUnseen.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

That looks like my wife's eyes when I get out of the shower.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I grabbed chicks arses every chance I got over there. And the RUB chicks are MAJOR BIG TIME ####### GRABBERS! Just about every time I went to the pisser at the Madison Club in Minsk I was gettng my ####### grabbed. I made extra trips to the head just because of that.

Any RUB chick that tells you she doesn't like to have her ####### grabbed, has been watching to much WE and Lifetime channels on the tube.

Was that Madison Square Garden? I visited the place years ago (with Tony Sopranov :lol: ). We were introduced to the Eastern European drinking tradition that trip. Although I must have visited the restroom, I honestly have no clear recollection :rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Was that Madison Square Garden? I visited the place years ago (with Tony Sopranov :lol: ). We were introduced to the Eastern European drinking tradition that trip. Although I must have visited the restroom, I honestly have no clear recollection :rofl:

It's the joint with the bowling alley inside it along with a multi level mirrored dance floor (great for looking up chicks skirts) and a pond in it loaded up with fish. You cross a little bridge over the pond on your way to the rest room...which are located close to the entrance. It's one of the few joints in Minsk (along with Club Versus in Hotel Minsk) that's not located in or near Nemega. The ratio of gals to guys was like 4-1 I'm going to guess. I loved that place. :luv:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I hate going to places with 4-1 ratios.

Русский форум член.

It makes the "selection process" that much more confusing. It's like can there really be such a thing as "too much choice"? :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That's a lot to grab, imo.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

That's a lot to grab, imo.

It's like being a fat kid in a candy store with unlimited credit.

sigbet.jpg

I only have two hands.

Русский форум член.

I only have two hands.

Not a problem. At some of the larger clubs over there like West World, Madison, Alcatraz, etc.. they grab your #######...from behind and the front. That leaves your hands freed up for the ones who are in range but aren't grabbing you. I call it the "shot gun effect". It's like when your duck hunting with #4 shot. Most of your pellets might go wide of the target, but at least one is bound to hit it's mark. It ups your odds tremendously.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Not a problem. At some of the larger clubs over there like West World, Madison, Alcatraz, etc.. they grab your #######...from behind and the front. That leaves your hands freed up for the ones who are in range but aren't grabbing you. I call it the "shot gun effect". It's like when your duck hunting with #4 shot. Most of your pellets might go wide of the target, but at least one is bound to hit it's mark. It ups your odds tremendously.

I have never been to Minsk. I am innocent. :innocent:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

So Belarus next time, eh?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

So Belarus next time, eh?

:rofl:

It is something not discussed and questions that can never be answered. The answers are deeply disturbing. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.