Patch97777

Proof Of Having Met In Person

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

But would this be good or no?

IMHO, I think your story is a bit too long... :blush: How about editing and cutting it short? :thumbs:

December 2009 -- Visit to Malaysia.

February 2010 -- Applied for B2 visa, approved.

March 2010 -- Visited US.

April 2010 -- Returned from US.

May 2010 -- Sent in K1 Visa application.

July 2010 -- Received NOA2 in 71 days from NOA1.

July 2010 -- Packet 3 received.

August 2010 -- Cancellation of K1 Visa application.

Click HERE for VisaJourney guides.

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

But would this be good or no?

I would tone it down a little. Make it a little less passionate. Direct it more towards a government agency, rather than a book publisher.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Timeline

I would tone it down a little. Make it a little less passionate. Direct it more towards a government agency, rather than a book publisher.

:lol:

image.gif?fsize=50&font=Filxgirl.TTF&text= MalaysianGirl &mirror=no&color=0033FF&vcolor=996699&bgcolor=α=yes&output=gif&spacing=4&shadow=undefined&transparent=no

Filed: Other Timeline

Is this better?

We both met online in February of 2011 where our relationship began (see attached Facebook messages) which over time lead into deeper and more intimate discussions, then one day we decided to speak over the phone and after that day we begin calling each other frequently making use of calling cards (see attached bank statement of purchased Kroger calling cards). Then eventually we progressed into using Skype(Voice Over IP Software) to talk over the internet which gave us the freedom to talk without the minute limits imposed by calling cards (see attached Skype logs).

We began feeling very deeply for each other as we progressed into more intimate talks which led way to our desire for meeting each other. . I decided then to take my summer break from college and go to her in Romania, so we can meet in person and spend some time together. We decided on me coming to Romania and spending two months over there together which in the end was extended for one week (see attached Airline Flight Extension). On July 5th my plane landed in Bucharest, Romania where I met Tabita at the airport for the first time, we both fell into each other’s warm embrace and hugged for the first time. From there we spent a couple of days in Bucharest exploring the city together and enjoying the big city life together. After a couple days in Bucharest we headed to her home city of Oradea (Tabita’s family has two houses, one in the town of Varviz and one in Oradea), where we spent most of my visit in this city, and I had the opportunity to become close with her family spending a lot of time with them, they all were so warm and welcoming which made me feel right at home with everyone there.

During my two month visit with Tabita we had the chance to travel throughout Romania visiting various cities and relatives, and we also took an out of country road trip together to the Republic of Moldova, specifically to the city of Balti (see attached passport entry stamps for Moldova and pictures). We also had the opportunity to visit Timisoara and explore this beautiful city and also a nearby city named Lipova, where we had the great pleasure of enjoying some time with Tabita’s sister and brother-in-law as we stayed at their place, they welcomed us into their home with such warmth and hospitality. Finally we returned to Oradea where we spent the remainder of our visit together, enjoying and treasuring the few days we had left together. On our last night in Oradea we packed my luggage staying up the whole night together to make the most of the few hours we had left there, and then together we took a train towards Timisoara where a shuttle plane was waiting to take me to Bucharest for my final flight to the United States. During my visit to Romania we spent every single moment and day together until the very last minute before I stepped through security at the Traian Vuia International Airport in Timisoara.

Timeline

Is this better?

We both met online in February of 2011 where our relationship began (see attached Facebook messages) which over time lead into deeper and more intimate discussions, then one day we decided to speak over the phone and after that day we begin calling each other frequently making use of calling cards (see attached bank statement of purchased Kroger calling cards). Then eventually we progressed into using Skype(Voice Over IP Software) to talk over the internet which gave us the freedom to talk without the minute limits imposed by calling cards (see attached Skype logs).

We began feeling very deeply for each other as we progressed into more intimate talks which led way to our desire for meeting each other. . I decided then to take my summer break from college and go to her in Romania, so we can meet in person and spend some time together. We decided on me coming to Romania and spending two months over there together which in the end was extended for one week (see attached Airline Flight Extension). On July 5th my plane landed in Bucharest, Romania where I met Tabita at the airport for the first time, we both fell into each other’s warm embrace and hugged for the first time. From there we spent a couple of days in Bucharest exploring the city together and enjoying the big city life together. After a couple days in Bucharest we headed to her home city of Oradea (Tabita’s family has two houses, one in the town of Varviz and one in Oradea), where we spent most of my visit in this city, and I had the opportunity to become close with her family spending a lot of time with them, they all were so warm and welcoming which made me feel right at home with everyone there.

During my two month visit with Tabita we had the chance to travel throughout Romania visiting various cities and relatives, and we also took an out of country road trip together to the Republic of Moldova, specifically to the city of Balti (see attached passport entry stamps for Moldova and pictures). We also had the opportunity to visit Timisoara and explore this beautiful city and also a nearby city named Lipova, where we had the great pleasure of enjoying some time with Tabita’s sister and brother-in-law as we stayed at their place, they welcomed us into their home with such warmth and hospitality. Finally we returned to Oradea where we spent the remainder of our visit together, enjoying and treasuring the few days we had left together. On our last night in Oradea we packed my luggage staying up the whole night together to make the most of the few hours we had left there, and then together we took a train towards Timisoara where a shuttle plane was waiting to take me to Bucharest for my final flight to the United States. During my visit to Romania we spent every single moment and day together until the very last minute before I stepped through security at the Traian Vuia International Airport in Timisoara.

See how long your page is when it is 1 1/2 spaced. If it is more than a page, cut some more, preferably the bolded parts (which I think are too detailed, so not necessary). I don't want to know to where that conversation led :blush:

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

I've helped you edit your story below:

We met online in February 2011 when our relationship began (see attached Facebook messages), which, over time led into deeper and more intimate discussions. We then started talking on the phone, making use of calling cards (see attached bank statement of purchased Kroger calling cards) as the frequency increased. Eventually we progressed into using Skype.

We started feeling very deeply for each other, which led to our desire to meet each other in person. I decided to take my summer break from college and visit her in Romania so that we could spend time together. Our plan was for me to spend two months in Romania, but in the end the visit was extended for one week (see attached Airline Flight Extension).

On July 5th my plane landed in Bucharest, where I met Tabita at the airport for the first time. We spent several days in Bucharest exploring the city together. After that we headed to her home city of Oradea (Tabita’s family has two houses, one in the town of Varviz and one in Oradea), where we spent most of my visit in this city, and I had the opportunity to become close with her family as I spent a lot of time with them.

During my two-month visit with Tabita we travelled throughout Romania visiting various cities and relatives. We also took an out-of-country road trip together to the Republic of Moldova, specifically to the city of Balti (see attached passport entry stamps for Moldova and pictures). Besides that, we had the opportunity to visit Timisoara and a nearby city named Lipova, where we spent some time with Tabita’s sister and brother-in-law as we stayed at their place.

Finally we returned to Oradea where we spent the remainder of our visit together. On our final day together we took a train towards Timisoara, where a shuttle plane was waiting to take me to Bucharest for my final flight to the United States.

Edited by MalaysianGirl

Timeline

I've helped you edit your story below:

Yes, this sounds good. :thumbs: More concise, and less romance.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

Yes, this sounds good. :thumbs: More concise, and less romance.

Haha, thanks :) I had to edit some grammatical stuff, took out the mushy stuff, paragraphed the entire thing, and left the important bits inside. :P

Filed: Other Timeline

Better?

We began feeling very deeply for each other as we progressed into more intimate talks which led way to our desire for meeting each other. I decided then to take my summer break from college and go to her in Romania, so we can meet in person and spend some time together. We decided on me coming to Romania and spending two months over there together which in the end was extended for one week (see attached Airline Flight Extension). On July 5th my plane landed in Bucharest, Romania where I met Tabita at the airport for the first time. From there we spent a couple of days in Bucharest exploring the city together and enjoying the big city life together. After a couple days in Bucharest we headed to her home city of Oradea (Tabita’s family has two houses, one in the town of Varviz and one in Oradea), where we spent most of my visit in this city, and I had the opportunity to become close with her family spending a lot of time with them.

During my two month visit with Tabita we had the chance to travel throughout Romania visiting various cities and relatives, and we also took an out of country road trip together to the Republic of Moldova, specifically to the city of Balti (see attached passport entry stamps for Moldova and pictures). We also had the opportunity to visit Timisoara and explore this beautiful city and also a nearby city named Lipova, where we had the great pleasure of enjoying some time with Tabita’s sister and brother-in-law as we stayed at their place. Finally we returned to Oradea where we spent the remainder of our visit together, enjoying and treasuring the few days we had left together. On our last night in Oradea we packed my luggage and then together left for Timisoara where a shuttle plane was waiting to take me to Bucharest for my final flight to the United States.

Should I cut out the part with Lipova and Timisoara?

Edited by Patch97777

Timeline

Better?

We began feeling very deeply for each other as we progressed into more intimate talks which led way to our desire for meeting each other. I decided then to take my summer break from college and go to her in Romania, so we can meet in person and spend some time together. We decided on me coming to Romania and spending two months over there together which in the end was extended for one week (see attached Airline Flight Extension). On July 5th my plane landed in Bucharest, Romania where I met Tabita at the airport for the first time. From there we spent a couple of days in Bucharest exploring the city together and enjoying the big city life together. After a couple days in Bucharest we headed to her home city of Oradea (Tabita’s family has two houses, one in the town of Varviz and one in Oradea), where we spent most of my visit in this city, and I had the opportunity to become close with her family spending a lot of time with them.

During my two month visit with Tabita we had the chance to travel throughout Romania visiting various cities and relatives, and we also took an out of country road trip together to the Republic of Moldova, specifically to the city of Balti (see attached passport entry stamps for Moldova and pictures). We also had the opportunity to visit Timisoara and explore this beautiful city and also a nearby city named Lipova, where we had the great pleasure of enjoying some time with Tabita’s sister and brother-in-law as we stayed at their place. Finally we returned to Oradea where we spent the remainder of our visit together, enjoying and treasuring the few days we had left together. On our last night in Oradea we packed my luggage and then together left for Timisoara where a shuttle plane was waiting to take me to Bucharest for my final flight to the United States.

See above for my edited version :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi, I'm putting together my K1 Visa application and I'm pondering whether I should print all of the facebooks messages me and my fiancee exchanged? It's in another language so would it have to be a notarized translation of the facebook messages? There are about close to 1000 messages and I would literally be sending in a novel. Also how many pictures would suffice as proof of having met? I have fifty pictures that I could send from various parts of the foreign country where we met. Thanks in advance for any help! :)

K1 Visa                                                                 Adjustment of Status                                                             ROC

Service Center : California Service Center                        CIS Office : Kansas City MO Service Center                           California Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2011-11-18                                 Date Filed : 2012-09-04 Date                            Filed: 2015-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-11-23                                      NOA Date : 2012-09-06                                                             NOA1 Date: 2015-05-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none                                              RFE(s) : NONE                                              RFE(s): NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-04-12                                                 Bio. Appt. : 2012-10-03                                                              BIO. Appt.: 2015-09-15

NVC Received : 2012-04-26

NVC Left : 2012-05-10                                           EAD/AP Approved : 2012-11-08                             ROC APPROVED:2015-10-26      

Consulate Received : 2012-05-14                               EAD/AP Card Received : 2012-11-17                         Green card Received: 2015-11-04    

Packet 3 Received : 2012-05-17                                          Green card Approved : 2013-07-08                        NO INTERVIEW

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-05-20                                                    NO INTERVIEW

Interview Date : 2012-06-26                                                 Green Card Received : 2013-07-15

Visa Received : 2012-06-26                                                   

US Entry : 2012-07-05

Marriage : 2012-08-24

N-400 Naturalization:

04/25/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS AZ courier address thru FedEx

05/04/2106 NOA I-797 Receipt Notice Date
05/27/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
06/08/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
06/13/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
07/18/2016 Date of Interview
08/11/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Kansas City, MO

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

thank you! I basically had the same question as I am finally getting ready to send in my K1 Visa application for my fiance who is also in Romania. We started thinking about applying for a K1 back in June when he was denied a visitors visa. I have visited him in Romania twice and we met in Mexico for a week just recently. I have hundreds of pages of messages and I was only going to include a few since i have pictures and boarding passes from all 3 visits. I also have a paid receipt from a ticket I purchased for an upcoming trip to see him in bucharest in december, so i was hoping that copies of all the skype and fb messages would not be necessary. I hope to send my packet in on Friday :) Good luck - Keep me posted - will you be going thru the embassy in Bucharest?

K1 Visa                                                                 Adjustment of Status                                                             ROC

Service Center : California Service Center                        CIS Office : Kansas City MO Service Center                           California Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2011-11-18                                 Date Filed : 2012-09-04 Date                            Filed: 2015-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-11-23                                      NOA Date : 2012-09-06                                                             NOA1 Date: 2015-05-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none                                              RFE(s) : NONE                                              RFE(s): NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-04-12                                                 Bio. Appt. : 2012-10-03                                                              BIO. Appt.: 2015-09-15

NVC Received : 2012-04-26

NVC Left : 2012-05-10                                           EAD/AP Approved : 2012-11-08                             ROC APPROVED:2015-10-26      

Consulate Received : 2012-05-14                               EAD/AP Card Received : 2012-11-17                         Green card Received: 2015-11-04    

Packet 3 Received : 2012-05-17                                          Green card Approved : 2013-07-08                        NO INTERVIEW

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-05-20                                                    NO INTERVIEW

Interview Date : 2012-06-26                                                 Green Card Received : 2013-07-15

Visa Received : 2012-06-26                                                   

US Entry : 2012-07-05

Marriage : 2012-08-24

N-400 Naturalization:

04/25/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS AZ courier address thru FedEx

05/04/2106 NOA I-797 Receipt Notice Date
05/27/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
06/08/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
06/13/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
07/18/2016 Date of Interview
08/11/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Kansas City, MO

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.