HeatDeath

I-751 November 2011 Filers

1,161 posts in this topic

the call center dont have a clue. after they said "we will submit an inquiry and you will get a response in 15 days" there done.. they dont know whats going on. there really great at reading your online status tho...

They can't do much at all.

I called last week and all the person could do was to send a 2nd service request to VSC.

Once again, not holding my breath.

how about going to cuba.. Paying money to get a cuban passport.. (hear its easy).... then come over on a boat and you get a green card instantly. BOOM done. They waive fees too i heard.

the call center dont have a clue. after they said "we will submit an inquiry and you will get a response in 15 days" there done.. they dont know whats going on. there really great at reading your online status tho...

Exactly! They give you the same information which we see on line and think they did us a favor when in fact they leave you right where you started and end up getting nothing accomplished except for higher blood pressure and stress.

how about going to cuba.. Paying money to get a cuban passport.. (hear its easy).... then come over on a boat and you get a green card instantly. BOOM done. They waive fees too i heard.

Hahaha imagine that. I am born and raised here and ready to give up my citizenship and move back overseas with my wife to extend my lifespan because this bologna is killing me slowly.

They can't do much at all.

I called last week and all the person could do was to send a 2nd service request to VSC.

Once again, not holding my breath.

If they said they were sending in another service request, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU!, plain and simple. Only one service request is allowed per case until the first service request issue has been resolved. I got that from not only a supervisor but a manger alsoupon me asking for a 2nd requset.

Ok i just got off the phone to uscis call center. My 15 days has expired the girl there basically said thats all they can do and that i should email the vermont email address listed on the website. After you email please wait 21 days... Oh another 21 days??? is that all??? As soon as i finish writing on this forum im googling how to set up email software. Im going to leave my pc on day and night sending the same request email every 60 minutes until they get back to me.

I just got this email from them (automated)...

Please do not reply to this e-mail. This is an automated e-mail message to inform you that your inquiry has been received by the Vermont Service Center National Customer Service Center (NCSC) Follow Up Team. This auto reply message will serve as a record of our receiving your inquiry. Your inquiry will be answered in the order in which it was received.

The purpose of this account is to assist petitioners, applicants or their authorized representatives who have contacted the NCSC number (1-800-375-5283) with an inquiry but feel their inquiry was not adequately addressed within 15 days or who feel that the response received from the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) was not sufficient.

Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

NOTE: You will not receive a response from this email account for question(s) related to the consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals.

Please refer to http://www.uscis.gov/childhoodarrivals for information on eligibility and filing information.

Please call the National Customer Service call center at 1-800-375-5283 with questions or to request additional information.

Additionally, the Form I-821D, instructions and relating information are available for print and are located under the Forms link at www.uscis.gov.

Thank you for your time and patience.

------------

No you have had my time and all my patience is gone!!!! Sort your lives out.

"Your inquiry will be answered in the order in which it was received." <--- why wasnt my I751??

Ok i just got off the phone to uscis call center. My 15 days has expired the girl there basically said thats all they can do and that i should email the vermont email address listed on the website. After you email please wait 21 days... Oh another 21 days??? is that all??? As soon as i finish writing on this forum im googling how to set up email software. Im going to leave my pc on day and night sending the same request email every 60 minutes until they get back to me.

Yup been there done that. It's like Groundhog Day all over and over again. Good luck to you and me both coz we're gonna need it.

Yup been there done that. It's like Groundhog Day all over and over again. Good luck to you and me both coz we're gonna need it.

Just called the service center yet once again and recieved the same response about my wife's case. Wait until November 18th for a decision because it hasn't been 60 days yet since the service request was entered. I asked what the next step was when I don't get a decision by that date (which I truely believe we won't) and she said to just call back at that point and we can find out what to do then. Hahaha , I said ok you been a great help and a wealth of information to us. Talk to you soon! lol

Just called the service center yet once again and recieved the same response about my wife's case. Wait until November 18th for a decision because it hasn't been 60 days yet since the service request was entered. I asked what the next step was when I don't get a decision by that date (which I truely believe we won't) and she said to just call back at that point and we can find out what to do then. Hahaha , I said ok you been a great help and a wealth of information to us. Talk to you soon! lol

A bunch of lazy overpaid government employees.

Just like visiting my local tax collectors office.. All fat,retarded and lazy. No surprise.

Im thinking about booking a flight out end november anyway. Think if green card shows up i can visit. If not.. oh well... i wont loose sleep over it.

Feel like a rat abandoning a sinking ship to be honest.

just looked in on the March 2012 filers thread, someone who filed at VSC has already been approved!

And they filed FOUR MONTHS after us :wow:

this is crazy but what can we do about it?

Edited by Boklic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.