11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello, I just applied for an I-360 under VAWA I want to keep my timeline online for other people to reference, its been a long road for me I have been in the US for 20 Years.Please pray that everything goes well with my case, I have 3 children that deserve the best. And mommy can't do it without a green-card. I was battered and abused by my ex husband who would always threaten me about my legal status not allowing me to apply for residency eventhow he was an resident.

My road Begins!!

9/14/11- Applied for I-360 (VAWA)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey Lorena! Best of luck for you! Feel free to post in the vawa forum, lots of help there... Im waiting fir 10 months now, hope something will come up soon, I will keep you in my prayers! :)

nov 04 Went to interview by myself, told officer will aplly for vawa

11/04 I485 touched (still on initial review)

11/21 officer called lawyer about the I485 (btw: really nice IO)

12/10 apply for VAWA, without background check

12/11 lawyer drop off a copy of I360 for the IO

12/15 Prima faice received

12/18 sent background check, also sent a letter to IO asking to expedite the I485 to vermont to be linked with I360

12/31 I360 touched

08/04 Apply for EAD renew

08/18 receive NOA

08/26 new card ordered

08/31 new card ordered (again??)

09/01 notice of approval of I765... (where is my VAWA approval??? God help me...)

09/03 EAD arrived in the mail!! ufa!

10/03 Sent letter to renew prima facie and inquire about vawa status.

10/05 I360 touched- changed to "Request for evidence review" (WTH????)

11/27 Recieved prima facie extension

11/30 VAWA APPROVED!!!! yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii12/04 I360 Touched

12/22 Interview noticed for 01/23/12

12/26 Interview canceled by USCIS

12/31 New interview notice for 01/30/12

01/31/12 Interview and new biometrics done!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello, I just applied for an I-360 under VAWA I want to keep my timeline online for other people to reference, its been a long road for me I have been in the US for 20 Years.Please pray that everything goes well with my case, I have 3 children that deserve the best. And mommy can't do it without a green-card. I was battered and abused by my ex husband who would always threaten me about my legal status not allowing me to apply for residency eventhow he was an resident.

My road Begins!!

9/14/11- Applied for I-360 (VAWA)

9/20/11- Notice of Receipt for (VAWA)

• 1 month later...
Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

i filed for vawa end of august 2011 got prima facie and reciept 10 days later. i recently looked on the uscis website and saw the are doing cases in 2007,i called the hotline and the rep said if they continue like this since they are back log my case will not be approved intil 2015 but not guaranteed could be before that. so derpressing dont know wat to do. did anyone else recognise this.

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i filed for vawa end of august 2011 got prima facie and reciept 10 days later. i recently looked on the uscis website and saw the are doing cases in 2007,i called the hotline and the rep said if they continue like this since they are back log my case will not be approved intil 2015 but not guaranteed could be before that. so derpressing dont know wat to do. did anyone else recognise this.

do worry you will surely get it i apply the same time as you and i got approved in jan 26 2012 with no prima facie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.