pigbelk

Notice for Petition Removing Conditions On Residency

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Thanks for the hint about starting a new post.

By not being a frequent user of V.J. it is normal not to know the procedures here.

On the other hand, allow me to tell you my opinion: if by not following the "right way of doing things" here, I am not entitled to an answer, that is fine with me.

Just have in mind, that besides, policies, "by the book" attitudes, tactics and guidelines, there is another (perhaps the greatest) factor in here that unites us all: the one that is named "SENSE OF HUMANITY".

I apologize if I brought any inconvenience if based on this very... "humane denominator" I asked my question, yet I REALLY believe that there will be quite a few persons in here, that besides... "dictating" me the right way to do things, will have the kindness and the helpful spirit, to help me by trying to answer my questions as they were put, same way they were helped when they were "green".

Your help, was appreciated anyways.

No apology needed, I didn't give a more complete answer because it would just serve to continue the discussion in the wrong place.

Here is the Guide for Removing Conditions, it should answer most if not all of your questions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** My apologies. We have to remove each post manually and someone the very first one- that started all this! slipped by. Totally my fault. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have never responded to a post that has upset me more than this. The comment by pigbelk should have been removed!! And if such conduct isn't enough to get banned ;I don't know what would. Bob,please give Anna a hug from Lordalyn and I.Out hearts go out to both of you.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
***** My apologies. We have to remove each post manually and someone the very first one- that started all this! slipped by. Totally my fault. *****

Thank you...

I have never responded to a post that has upset me more than this. The comment by pigbelk should have been removed!! And if such conduct isn't enough to get banned ;I don't know what would. Bob,please give Anna a hug from Lordalyn and I.Out hearts go out to both of you.

Thank you,

FWIW, Anna will never know of it...

Ionianrain - you have plenty of time. If you want read instructions and I-751 form now. Most of the documents they want need to be current so you can wait.

At one time on another web page I go to we had a man who was married to a foreign woman and he then ended up with a job at Immigration in Vermont. His post said "just follow the instructions" You shouldn't have to file things they don't ask for. If they want them later they will let you know. KISS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ok so now we don't feel left out or excluded lol. Thank You

Tell me if I am wrong but your timeline shows 2010 your wife got GC so should you not ROC next year 2012? Just asking

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Tell me if I am wrong but your timeline shows 2010 your wife got GC so should you not ROC next year 2012? Just asking

My timeline is all messed up i think. But my wife recieved her Green card upon entry into the U.S. Back in February 8th 2010 so we are to file ROC on November 10th 2011, Correct me if I'm wrong? Thank You

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My timeline is all messed up i think. But my wife recieved her Green card upon entry into the U.S. Back in February 8th 2010 so we are to file ROC on November 10th 2011, Correct me if I'm wrong? Thank You

No you don't ROC till 2 years which is Feb 2012 but you start within the 90 day window which would be well after 10th November 2011. Ah it's ok confused on my dates lol yeah you should be doing it now got ya

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.