pigbelk

Notice for Petition Removing Conditions On Residency

26 posts in this topic

I noticed reading through topics that most, if not all people recieve some sort of Notice or reminder to file the I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions On Residence. My wifes file date is November 10th and we never recieved anything in the mail or via e-mail in regards to this. Anyone else run into this? Is it common? Is it a sign of a problem or a future delay? Thank You in advance for any input in this smalll but very important matter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I never had one and i filed September 3rd this year.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Yeah some people get them, some don't. Not sure what process they use to decide who gets one and who doesn't, seems odd.

AOS

09/21/08- Phil arrives in US

08/15/09- Wedding

10/16/09- Mailed out AOS package

01/14/10- Interview completed - Approved!

01/23/10- Conditional Green Card received!

ROC

10/17/11- Mailed ROC package

10/19/11- Package arrives at VSC

10/20/11- NOA1 issued

10/24/11- "Touch"

10/24/11- Check cashed

10/26/11- NOA1 received

11/23/11- Biometrics appointment

01/14/12- Conditional GC Expired

07/17/12- Approved! - Notification of card production

07/23/12- Notification of card being mailed

07/25/12- 10 year GC received!

0e871ca96e.png?html

~~~~

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I noticed reading through topics that most, if not all people recieve some sort of Notice or reminder to file the I-751 Petition To Remove Conditions On Residence. My wifes file date is November 10th and we never recieved anything in the mail or via e-mail in regards to this. Anyone else run into this? Is it common? Is it a sign of a problem or a future delay? Thank You in advance for any input in this smalll but very important matter.

I got one and I was surprised because I remember them telling that they won't send any reminders! nothing to worry about it, just file when it is time.

event.png

Yeah some people get them, some don't. Not sure what process they use to decide who gets one and who doesn't, seems odd.

Yea you would think they would have a more regulated set system. It is what it is I guess. Thank you for the reply.

I got one and I was surprised because I remember them telling that they won't send any reminders! nothing to worry about it, just file when it is time.

Thgank You. No, not worried, more curious as to why some do and some don't. All set and ready to file on november 10th.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

@OP, your timeline is really messed-up. You have future dates in there for Filing ROC. You do know that the site uses timelines to estimate USCIS Processing & approval times, right? Doing things like that messes with the estimates.

@OP, your timeline is really messed-up. You have future dates in there for Filing ROC. You do know that the site uses timelines to estimate USCIS Processing & approval times, right? Doing things like that messes with the estimates.

Who do you think you are talking to in that manner and tone? I don't appreciate you trying to repremand me and sounding all authoritative. If you don't like the way my timeline is set up or if you ain't got nothing positive or helpful to say, then it is best you say nothing at all, especially not knowing who you are dealing with. Every single responder who replied to my posting has been extremly helpful and positive except for you and ONLY YOU!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Who do you think you are talking to in that manner and tone? I don't appreciate you trying to repremand me and sounding all authoritative. If you don't like the way my timeline is set up or if you ain't got nothing positive or helpful to say, then it is best you say nothing at all, especially not knowing who you are dealing with. Every single responder who replied to my posting has been extremly helpful and positive except for you and ONLY YOU!!!

wow easy tiger, I dont think he is trying to repremand you in his post, he was clearly stating that your timeline says that ROC has been approved in the future!

event.png

wow easy tiger, I dont think he is trying to repremand you in his post, he was clearly stating that your timeline says that ROC has been approved in the future!

Well if so and he is a know it all, he could have been more helpful in explaing what i did wrong instead of being so bold in my opinion it was a reprimanding way.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Well if so and he is a know it all, he could have been more helpful in explaing what i did wrong instead of being so bold in my opinion it was a reprimanding way.

Before getting your panties in a bunch read what I said:

1) You have future dates in your timeline.

2) The Site uses timelines information to publish estimates on USCIS Processing & Approval times.

3) When people put bogus data in their timelines it throws the published estimates off.

Maybe you just need to not be so touchy and actually read what's said...

BTW, I noticed that your current :Filed for is "Naturalization" despite the fact that your near future ROC filing isn't even in the mail...

Edited by Bob 4 Anna

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** several posts containing personal attacks removed. Keep it civil or stop posting. Now. This is your first and last warning. *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello fellow visajourneyers

My wife got her G.C. in June 2011 and I was wondering, what is the next step after that; can anybody help here?

Does anyone know WHEN do we have to start gathering papers, downloading forms, etc.?

Also, VERY IMPORTANT: do I have to show again proof of good income in that next "phase" of paperwork?

ANY kinda help,from anyone willing to give us a hand in learning the process would be greatly appreciated.

May God bless you and your families.

George

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks for the hint about starting a new post.

By not being a frequent user of V.J. it is normal not to know the procedures here.

On the other hand, allow me to tell you my opinion: if by not following the "right way of doing things" here, I am not entitled to an answer, that is fine with me.

Just have in mind, that besides, policies, "by the book" attitudes, tactics and guidelines, there is another (perhaps the greatest) factor in here that unites us all: the one that is named "SENSE OF HUMANITY".

I apologize if I brought any inconvenience if based on this very... "humane denominator" I asked my question, yet I REALLY believe that there will be quite a few persons in here, that besides... "dictating" me the right way to do things, will have the kindness and the helpful spirit, to help me by trying to answer my questions as they were put, same way they were helped when they were "green".

Your help, was appreciated anyways.

c'mon Penguin, you're slacking. Remove the OP's last post as well as the responses to it. Moderation should be fair. :P

ROC

AR11 filed: 02/05/11

I-751 filed at Vermont Service Center: 02/07/11

NOA: 02/14/11

Biometrics appt: 03/21/11

RoC Interview: Not required

RoC Approved: 08/04/2011

10 yr Green card received: 08/10/2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.