nikii

How much evidence is enough?

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi guys,

Here I am ready to apply CR1 Visa, one thing has been bothering me.

I was overstay for 14 days with B1B2 visa and got reported to HSD for my overstay also that report saying that me and my husband was planning to get a visa so I can stay there at the first place. and NOW I understand my case might be diffculte due to this report I need more evidence to show our marriage is real, my husband and I were just friends before I went to USA, so We dont have so many chat records as bf and gf to show them, all we have is after I got USA,

Now what I have is :

1.Pictures of me and my husband with his kids,my friends/ and everything weekend we went to somewhere we have pictures.about 50 pics.

2.Chat records, (yahoo,skype,about 60 pages,)

3.skype call history (only for 2 months, bcs I just back to my home country for 2 months)

4.cell phone text history (also only for 2 months)

5.Emails(some emails from 2010, most of them from 2011,since we chat online on yahoo most of time last year so we dont really have many emails, also I lost all chat records on yahoo bcs my laptop got restalled system windows XP)

6.all kinds of receipts from different places we went to when we were in USA, I put on A4 paper, make copy, about 20 pages,

7.my husband flight tikcets to visit me from last year to this year

8.mailling address show that we live together for 6 months and we have the same mailing address

I dont know if these are too normal cus everybody has it, we dont have kids we dont have houes under our names. we dont have joint account since I already back to my country.

I really dont know what kind of evidence we can show them besides these.

Can you guys help me out? are these evidence too weak?

Thanks

Edited by nikii

Got Married 8-20-2011

send out I-130 10-25-2011

NOA-1 11-2-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.