stayaway

For All VJ People

213 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wow look at what i have missed since i was suspended LOL :lol::lol: well i see the mean girls tried to took on another victim. micheal, trust me... they like to judge people. they have nothing else better to do. dont worry about it. they are a waste of space.

just tell them like it is mike! :thumbs:

what was it, 2 weeks?

yeah it was for two weeks lol

Wow look at what i have missed since i was suspended LOL :lol::lol: well i see the mean girls tried to took on another victim. micheal, trust me... they like to judge people. they have nothing else better to do. dont worry about it. they are a waste of space.

and it becomes quite clear why you keep getting suspended. :yes: I don't see anyone insulting you so why do you feel the need to jump in here and insult people? The funny thing is that alot of the people that have replied on this thread are not even from the ME/NA forum, they are from OT.

oh lets see arent you under the title mean girl? hmmmm that alone insults you. jp you can bug off now. cos i am not going to tolerate you mean girls being rude to just about every new person that comes to MENA. just about every last one of you is intolerable of others and rude, so dont come to me about being rude. being rude was bashing my relationship with samir for months and months.

I'm not being rude NOR have I insulted you. I never bashed your relationship with Samer I am simply asking you why you came in here swinging today? Call me what you like, I have not called you any names and my questions were quite simple.

try being alittle nice. :(

How exactly am I not being nice? She came in here insulting people for NO REASON. I have never bashed her relationship and just because I'm Icey's friend I'm a MEAN girl and guilty by association? Pleeeeeeeeease.

I don't think I'm blind here, Shannon is purposley trying to start another fight in here.

Sometimes, its more important to be nice to people.

When wasn't I nice to her Shon? She is accusing me of things that Icey did. I mean seriously can't you see that? Can you not see that she just came off suspension and working her way to another one?

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

what was it, 2 weeks?

and it becomes quite clear why you keep getting suspended. :yes: I don't see anyone insulting you so why do you feel the need to jump in here and insult people? The funny thing is that alot of the people that have replied on this thread are not even from the ME/NA forum, they are from OT.

oh lets see arent you under the title mean girl? hmmmm that alone insults you. jp you can bug off now. cos i am not going to tolerate you mean girls being rude to just about every new person that comes to MENA. just about every last one of you is intolerable of others and rude, so dont come to me about being rude. being rude was bashing my relationship with samir for months and months.

I'm not being rude NOR have I insulted you. I never bashed your relationship with Samer I am simply asking you why you came in here swinging today? Call me what you like, I have not called you any names and my questions were quite simple.

How exactly am I not being nice? She came in here insulting people for NO REASON. I have never bashed her relationship and just because I'm Icey's friend I'm a MEAN girl and guilty by association? Pleeeeeeeeease.

I don't think I'm blind here, Shannon is purposley trying to start another fight in here.

no i have been out for 2 weeks but i havent forgotten how alot of you treated me.. got something to say bring it to yahoo messenger... same id as on here.. and furthermore, you are argueing right back at me . at first i didnt even say anything towards you but, sarah on the other hand is very closely associated with the ones who started a bunch of ####### before. she is guilty by association.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Timeline

Shannon, did you also happen to see the thread where Michael judged an entire race?

you are a MEAN girl... and you want to talk about judging? give me a break. like none of your friends havent mentoined anything abut religion or races. uh didnt your friend rub it in someones face that they got denied because of her religion? dont go there sarah cos no one wants to hear it.

I don't even know what you are talking about, seriously.

well your title explains it... mean girl not smart girl ............ no wonder you dont know what i am talking about. why dont you go hang out with your hipocrite muslim friends. well let me take that back... they call themsleves muslims, but as samir, said there is no way they are muslim ... he has seen the mean girl threads and has been a devout muslim since birth and calls your little group a bunch of hipocrites.

Dont be surprised - there is never peace in the middle east. :(

Ramadan dont matter to yall - you dont want to get along this is pretty bad.

shon.gif

I love that only 2 people of like 18 managed to read my message....seriously

and thanks Jac!

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Timeline

what was it, 2 weeks?

no i have been out for 2 weeks but i havent forgotten how alot of you treated me.. got something to say bring it to yahoo messenger... same id as on here.. and furthermore, you are argueing right back at me . at first i didnt even say anything towards you but, sarah on the other hand is very closely associated with the ones who started a bunch of ####### before. she is guilty by association.

Do you realize how ridicoulous that sounds? Guilty by association, she didnt even do anything to you and you are insulting her because Icey is not here? Oh grow up Shannon, and seriously I don't need to go to Yahoo to fight with you. GROW UP!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Shannon, did you also happen to see the thread where Michael judged an entire race?

you are a MEAN girl... and you want to talk about judging? give me a break. like none of your friends havent mentoined anything abut religion or races. uh didnt your friend rub it in someones face that they got denied because of her religion? dont go there sarah cos no one wants to hear it.

well your title explains it... mean girl not smart girl ............ no wonder you dont know what i am talking about. why dont you go hang out with your hipocrite muslim friends. well let me take that back... they call themsleves muslims, but as samir, said there is no way they are muslim ... he has seen the mean girl threads and has been a devout muslim since birth and calls your little group a bunch of hipocrites.

I am reporting you......thumbs: Have a great day!

oh whatever go on and report. your little group bashes people all the time. give me a break.

Edited by samir_shannon

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Timeline

what was it, 2 weeks?

Sometimes, its more important to be nice to people.

When wasn't I nice to her Shon? She is accusing me of things that Icey did. I mean seriously can't you see that? Can you not see that she just came off suspension and working her way to another one?

you have a valid point. :thumbs:

now is this over?

shon.gif

Timeline

I am reporting you......thumbs: Have a great day!

oh whatever go on a report. your little group bashes people all the time. give me a break.

Please clarify group...what group and who is in that group? I am not bashing anyone nor am I insulting anyone. I may disagree with people sometimes but I don't use the choice of world that you have used today. Hypocrit Muslim Friends, MEAN, Stupid, etc...and on top of that you asking people to IM you in Yahoo to continue on with your ridicolous game.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

what was it, 2 weeks?

Do you realize how ridicoulous that sounds? Guilty by association, she didnt even do anything to you and you are insulting her because Icey is not here? Oh grow up Shannon, and seriously I don't need to go to Yahoo to fight with you. GROW UP!

just about all of you have belittled me and insulted me. dont play innocent. report me report me. someone has to do something abot this mean girl thing. you all got a kick out of it and were allowed to say what ever you wanted on here.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I love that only 2 people of like 18 managed to read my message....seriously

and thanks Jac!

I did.... :(

pop:

It didn't work!

Edited by Morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.