trulyinlove

Mental Health Psychiatrist said at St. Lukes

31 posts in this topic

yes sis! nako kinukulit ko nga yung nagbigay sakin ng psych.test kase sinabi ko na sa 27 na ang interview ko ay ndi pa ako nababakunahan lamo namn dito satin may kabagalan,sabi nya medyo matagal pa namn daw yung 27 pero sgot ko nako mabilis na araw ngayun lol,yun nga sagot nya[from peps]ipoforward daw nya kanina[i hope so] then pwede na daw akong tumawag sa stlukes tomorow or wednesday,matagal ba bago nila maprocess yun?

ah ok sis charlize dont worry u can attend ur interview i thought this coming wk. is ur interview that's why i asked :P .... good luck.. soon u will be here too in USA... :yes::thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I have never seen anyone on VJ denied a visa in Manila because they were psychologically incapacitated on their annulment. However, they will have to undergo both a psych evaluation and a psych test...and pay extra for it.

Tina...what do you think?

I could be wrong, but I have never seen anyone on VJ denied a visa in Manila because they were psychologically incapacitated on their annulment. However, they will have to undergo both a psych evaluation and a psych test...and pay extra for it.

Tina...what do you think?

:thumbs:Right T!!! :yes:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country:
Timeline
Everyone please use English as your medium as this question will be viewed by American petitioners as well. Thank you.

Actually the upper forums do have an EOP (English Only Policy)...

Anyway, as long as the Psych Eval doesn't state that you're a danger to yourself or others it shouldn't cause any problem at the Embassy Interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You got a great memory teapotgurl1983 :D Yeah I was annulled and they asked the court document of my annulment ( Final Decision) and they read it and asked me direct if I was psychologically impaired. Of course I told them no. He asked who filed for annulment and told them it was me. They asked for the reason and I told them the truth behind my annulment. What I told in front of the court is what I hold true wherever I go. He said, it was good that the psychological incapacity was not filed before me, or else it could get me into a problem. What problem he meant?? I don't know coz I didn't bother to ask. But all I was thinking is that they may need psychological evaluation if and when the other party filed psychological incapacity on the K1 applicant.

All i can say is, I do believe that St. Lukes and the US embassy are fair enough in treating case after case. I think they will let you undergo psychiatric evaluation and from there they will decide. Just have faith and stay positive.

it is just SLEC procedure but u will do fine... u need to take that test for them to have a new report to be submitted to the US embassy... :yes:

thank u very much

:thumbs:Right T!!! :yes:

Thanks for you response, Tina. :)

I don't think the OP has anything to worry about (unless she's really :girlwerewolf2xn: ... :jest: ).

Timeline

hi sis,you so mean a male psychiatrist interviewed you in st.lukes?and told you about those kind of words that made you cried?###### im glad i talked to a very nice lady psychiatrist when i went there oct.4,she interviewed me and my cousin also to asked many questions about me,but never said anything that made me worry,i cried when she asked about what happened about me and my ex husband and about my father.by the way,iam the respondent so i guess everybody knows that im the one that is said to be psycholgical incapaciated but thats not ###### true bcoz my ex husband did that just to marry his mistress! im done with my psych.test in peps and then called them earleir to ask when they will send that to st.lukes,i hope,wish and pray that everything will be fine and good for me,i have kidz also that already done with their medicals and im the one that still waiting for the result.

Timeline

yes I can say he is mean bcuz he never smile at me,he said words that has nothing to do with the evaluation like "i can call the mental hospital and ask them to pick u up bcuz it was written on ur annulment " i tried to explain to him the passive-aggressive is not insane and he insist"no! u have mental problem. When i tell this story to my fiancee he was very mad that the psychiatrist should not say that,its sounds like he threaten u thats what my fiancee told me,yes the psychiatrist told me "I dont think the embassy will allow someone who has mental problem to go to their country.It sounds like the denial of my visa.That made me cry. Anyway i will try to have interview and we'll whether the embassy deny or approve my visa...Thank u for sharing something.

yes I can say he is mean bcuz he never smile at me,he said words that has nothing to do with the evaluation like "i can call the mental hospital and ask them to pick u up bcuz it was written on ur annulment " i tried to explain to him the passive-aggressive is not insane and he insist"no! u have mental problem. When i tell this story to my fiancee he was very mad that the psychiatrist should not say that,its sounds like he threaten u thats what my fiancee told me,yes the psychiatrist told me "I dont think the embassy will allow someone who has mental problem to go to their country.It sounds like the denial of my visa.That made me cry. Anyway i will try to have interview and we'll whether the embassy deny or approve my visa...Thank u for sharing something.

Don't pay any attention to that psychiatrist. He was just trying to yank your chain. He wanted to see what kind of reaction he would get from you. He must think it's his job to scare you. The best way to deal with the issue is to remain calm and professional and hold your ground. Don't allow anybody to intimidate you.

Always remember, annulments are common in 'Pinas, and they are the only way to "divorce" someone. Many people use psychological incapacitation as the reason for their annulment. You know it, I know it, the psychiatrist knows it, and the consular officer knows it. That doesn't mean you're crazy, it simply means you wanted an annulment. I'm certain you felt much better after you were annulled from your ex. I wonder if the consular officers have ever gone through a divorce, or had any of their loved ones go through a divorce. If they have, they will understand why you got an annulment.

Shame on that psychiatrist! :bonk:

Timeline

yes the psychiatrist told me "I dont think the embassy will allow someone who has mental problem to go to their country.It sounds like the denial of my visa.That made me cry.

That's very unprofessional behavior. You didn't come there with a strait jacket. That's very uncalled for. That psychiatrist has also mental problem, having joy on somebody else's uncertainty. But hey look, he made in St. Lukes as a psychiatrist and you are just trying to get in the US to marry. What an irony.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Don't pay any attention to that psychiatrist. He was just trying to yank your chain. He wanted to see what kind of reaction he would get from you. He must think it's his job to scare you. The best way to deal with the issue is to remain calm and professional and hold your ground. Don't allow anybody to intimidate you.

Always remember, annulments are common in 'Pinas, and they are the only way to "divorce" someone. Many people use psychological incapacitation as the reason for their annulment. You know it, I know it, the psychiatrist knows it, and the consular officer knows it. That doesn't mean you're crazy, it simply means you wanted an annulment. I'm certain you felt much better after you were annulled from your ex. I wonder if the consular officers have ever gone through a divorce, or had any of their loved ones go through a divorce. If they have, they will understand why you got an annulment.

Shame on that psychiatrist! :bonk:

:thumbs::yes::thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

I think the psychiatrist is trying to test your reaction in worst case scenario :D IMHO you know how people are sometimes, true color comes out when they are being provoked :D But don't get me wrong, I am not saying that what the psychiatrist said was 100% true, but who knows where his head goes..lmao - What matter is you know yourself tho, and no one can present your case to anybody except you. So trust in yourself best and know that by remaining calm and staying positive will prove them wrong. Thats all that matter there. :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we need to be strong and prove them that we are not insane.

Edited by charlize56

Timeline

I think the psychiatrist is trying to test your reaction in worst case scenario :D IMHO you know how people are sometimes, true color comes out when they are being provoked :D But don't get me wrong, I am not saying that what the psychiatrist said was 100% true, but who knows where his head goes..lmao - What matter is you know yourself tho, and no one can present your case to anybody except you. So trust in yourself best and know that by remaining calm and staying positive will prove them wrong. Thats all that matter there. :D

[/quote\\

I think you will be fine. just be confident & calm. show them that you can handle things in a calm way even under pressure. like they said there has been no record of being denied becoz of what is stated on your annullment papers, thats exactly the reason why you will undergo eval for them to see if you are mentally stable and not a threat to harm anyone.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.