trulyinlove

Mental Health Psychiatrist said at St. Lukes

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ friends,

This is my story, Me and my kids went to St. Lukes October 3 for medical exam, my kids done with their medical and got the result already the next day, then they call my name and they said they my medical still in process, they asked a copy of the decision of annulment(I was annulled) so the next day I came back and brought it to them,they said i have to undergo psychiatric test bcuz it says in the decision that my exhusband and I are both incapacitated, my stupid psychiatrist put that im passive aggressive personality disorder(which is not true) which the psychiatrist at St. Lukes told me why he put that u also have mental problem he should only put your exhusband has not u,you're the one pay the annulment ,i guess they also know about the annulment process(i talk about money,hope vj friends get what i mean)..in philippines,he said your fiancee spent alot of money and he put that? And I said yes bcuz so the court will process the annulment quicker. He said so many things about what my psychiatrist wrote in my test before,and asked some question about my background,how my fiancee and i met. Then he said this is a problem with the embassy, I dont think they will approve your visa. When I heard that I started crying and he said anyway goodluck...My question is does anyone here had same scenario like mine? If u had please share it with me so i know if they will approve visa or not. I really feel sorry for my fiancee spending alot of money for my annulment,and now medical,petition and visa for me and my kids.He is not rich ,i know he is tight right now and we all know this process that we all going through is always have to have money....Is there any thing that we can do? Please help...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

thank u teapotgurl,I will message Dean & Den u know more about their experience...God bless

I am not sure if the basis of her annulment is also psychological incapacity but keep the spirit up. There are more than 2 ways to skin cat (not that I am cruel to cats, just a saying).

Happy New Year!

Timeline

I am not sure if the basis of her annulment is also psychological incapacity but keep the spirit up. There are more than 2 ways to skin cat (not that I am cruel to cats, just a saying).

ok thank u for the concern

Timeline

I was not annulled but I've heard stories like this. You are not alone. However, I have heard a lot for annulled ones that made it through, like Dean_De.

You got a great memory teapotgurl1983 :D Yeah I was annulled and they asked the court document of my annulment ( Final Decision) and they read it and asked me direct if I was psychologically impaired. Of course I told them no. He asked who filed for annulment and told them it was me. They asked for the reason and I told them the truth behind my annulment. What I told in front of the court is what I hold true wherever I go. He said, it was good that the psychological incapacity was not filed before me, or else it could get me into a problem. What problem he meant?? I don't know coz I didn't bother to ask. But all I was thinking is that they may need psychological evaluation if and when the other party filed psychological incapacity on the K1 applicant.

All i can say is, I do believe that St. Lukes and the US embassy are fair enough in treating case after case. I think they will let you undergo psychiatric evaluation and from there they will decide. Just have faith and stay positive.

Hello VJ friends,

This is my story, Me and my kids went to St. Lukes October 3 for medical exam, my kids done with their medical and got the result already the next day, then they call my name and they said they my medical still in process, they asked a copy of the decision of annulment(I was annulled) so the next day I came back and brought it to them,they said i have to undergo psychiatric test bcuz it says in the decision that my exhusband and I are both incapacitated, my stupid psychiatrist put that im passive aggressive personality disorder(which is not true) which the psychiatrist at St. Lukes told me why he put that u also have mental problem he should only put your exhusband has not u,you're the one pay the annulment ,i guess they also know about the annulment process(i talk about money,hope vj friends get what i mean)..in philippines,he said your fiancee spent alot of money and he put that? And I said yes bcuz so the court will process the annulment quicker. He said so many things about what my psychiatrist wrote in my test before,and asked some question about my background,how my fiancee and i met. Then he said this is a problem with the embassy, I dont think they will approve your visa. When I heard that I started crying and he said anyway goodluck...My question is does anyone here had same scenario like mine? If u had please share it with me so i know if they will approve visa or not. I really feel sorry for my fiancee spending alot of money for my annulment,and now medical,petition and visa for me and my kids.He is not rich ,i know he is tight right now and we all know this process that we all going through is always have to have money....Is there any thing that we can do? Please help...

it is just SLEC procedure but u will do fine... u need to take that test for them to have a new report to be submitted to the US embassy... :yes:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sis,you so mean a male psychiatrist interviewed you in st.lukes?and told you about those kind of words that made you cried?###### im glad i talked to a very nice lady psychiatrist when i went there oct.4,she interviewed me and my cousin also to asked many questions about me,but never said anything that made me worry,i cried when she asked about what happened about me and my ex husband and about my father.by the way,iam the respondent so i guess everybody knows that im the one that is said to be psycholgical incapaciated but thats not ###### true bcoz my ex husband did that just to marry his mistress! im done with my psych.test in peps and then called them earleir to ask when they will send that to st.lukes,i hope,wish and pray that everything will be fine and good for me,i have kidz also that already done with their medicals and im the one that still waiting for the result.

hi sis,you so mean a male psychiatrist interviewed you in st.lukes?and told you about those kind of words that made you cried?###### im glad i talked to a very nice lady psychiatrist when i went there oct.4,she interviewed me and my cousin also to asked many questions about me,but never said anything that made me worry,i cried when she asked about what happened about me and my ex husband and about my father.by the way,iam the respondent so i guess everybody knows that im the one that is said to be psycholgical incapaciated but thats not ###### true bcoz my ex husband did that just to marry his mistress! im done with my psych.test in peps and then called them earleir to ask when they will send that to st.lukes,i hope,wish and pray that everything will be fine and good for me,i have kidz also that already done with their medicals and im the one that still waiting for the result.

ei charlize good ur done!!! :thumbs::yes: be ready for ur interview sis.. u will do fine... ;)

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

ei charlize good ur done!!! :thumbs::yes: be ready for ur interview sis.. u will do fine... ;)

sis tina,ndi ko pa alam,tumwag lang ako kanina sa peps,then sabi nung psychologist ipoforward pa lang daw nya ngayun sa st.lukes,tawag na lagn daw ako bukas or wednesday,pero im still worrying a lot! anu kaya yun pasado kaya ako?nako next week na interview ko makainterview pa kaya ako sis?

sis tina,ndi ko pa alam,tumwag lang ako kanina sa peps,then sabi nung psychologist ipoforward pa lang daw nya ngayun sa st.lukes,tawag na lagn daw ako bukas or wednesday,pero im still worrying a lot! anu kaya yun pasado kaya ako?nako next week na interview ko makainterview pa kaya ako sis?

what is the date of ur interview sis next wk.? yes dont worry about it.. u will do fine.. and u know its very few people failed on that exam unless they really insane... did u tell PEPS that u will gonna have ur interview next wk. they should forward that exam as soon as possible bcoz the slec psych dr. will gonna make a new report... :)

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

what is the date of ur interview sis next wk.? yes dont worry about it.. u will do fine.. and u know its very few people failed on that exam unless they really insane... did u tell PEPS that u will gonna have ur interview next wk. they should forward that exam as soon as possible bcoz the slec psych dr. will gonna make a new report... :)

yes sis! nako kinukulit ko nga yung nagbigay sakin ng psych.test kase sinabi ko na sa 27 na ang interview ko ay ndi pa ako nababakunahan lamo namn dito satin may kabagalan,sabi nya medyo matagal pa namn daw yung 27 pero sgot ko nako mabilis na araw ngayun lol,yun nga sagot nya[from peps]ipoforward daw nya kanina[i hope so] then pwede na daw akong tumawag sa stlukes tomorow or wednesday,matagal ba bago nila maprocess yun?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.