DAAG

exact adress to send AOS for k1 fiancee now married

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My new wife and I are about to submit our AOS package. in the instructions where it says submit to the Chicago Lock box at this address: USCIS, P.O. Box 805887, Chicago, Ill 60680-4120. I realize that seems clear enough at first glance, but I've been working day and night for 2 years on papers just to be allowed to be happy with my Filipina fiance and now new wife. I don't want anything to go wrong due to minor errors. I know how easily someone giving an address can say, write to me at the following address, and then write only the address, leaving out their own name. So what I'm wondering, "Is Chicago Lock Box" any part of the address? or is "USCIS", actually the first thing to appear in the address? Secondly, I cannot help but wonder if I've overlooked anything in the package. Is there any need for my Divorce certificate from 30 years ago, from a prior marriage, any longer needed, since we submitted it with the k-1 petition and k-1 application, and were already married? or would you submit it anyway, just to make sure? The instructions ask for it for a different category of AOS but not for one based on k-1. also would Cenomars over a year old be good or bad to send for my wife? I have included every document the instructions on USCIS website call for, but many other sites call for documents USCIS doesn't mention.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Adjustment of Status is a completely separate event. Submit everything required. Items that you submitted to support the K1 petition are not folded into your AOS petition.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I will mail mine this week to:

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

PO Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

The information "PO Box..." is for a Lock box... so it seems fine like this...

For the divorce certificate like the Cenomars, if she qualified for the K1 and you are married, they even have these information 2 times...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

For USPS delivery file at:

USCIS

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

For courier/express delivery:

USCIS

Attn: FBAS

131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.