JCCJ

OCTOBER 2011 K1 FILERS!!

884 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey guys, we just had confirmation of our NOA2 being approved from CSC! YES!! We applied in Oct 3rd 2012. Very excited, although still a long way to go!

Good luck to all of you!

A

seriously?! oct. 3, 2012?! hahahaha typo error but anyways CONGRATULATIONS!!

by the way im nov filer but got my noa1 on dec 2. i always checked oct and nov filers for me to know if u guys are approved therefore hopefully mine will be next

Timeline

Hi, If you got your MNL CASE# you can proceed for the medical and interview...I got hard copy letter with case number 2 weeks later..but you don't need it to proceed..Just mnl# and copy of NOA2..If your hard copy letter comes in the mail before the medical and interview then good...I emailed a copy of letter to my fiance since I received it before she had medical and interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am getting sooooo impatient! I was a late October filer so I'm still waiting for allllll of those early October filers. From what I hear theres a lot of us! Everyone make sure to keep your timelines up to date so I can maintain the last part of sanity I have :)

10/20/2011 - Submitted I-129f to CSC

10/22/2011 - CSC Received our packet

10/24/2011 - NOA1

10/28/2011 - Touched

2/23/2012 - 2/28/2012 Trip to Mexico

2/27/2012 - NOA2

3/5/2012 - NVC received our packet

3/6/2012 - NVC forwarded packet to consulate

3/8/2012 - Received by consulate

3/23/2012 - Packet sent by consulate

4/16/2012 - Medical and Finger printing scheduled

4/17/2012 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I keep reading this thread and have decided to create an account and post on it!

Hey fellow October filers!

I'm so nervous waiting for our NOA2! We received NOA1 on October 29th and it has been at the Vermont SC since November 28th, I just want an approval now ahhh!

It would be slightly easier if it was just Matthew and myself caught up in this, but we also have a 3 month old daughter stuck in the waiting game in the UK with me. So this kinda needs to happen quick :(

I have found a slight issue though, I requested Matt to send me the copy of the petition via email and have noticed that he didn't DATE THE PETITION! Something always has to go wrong... I'm hoping it isn't major as we have submitted LOADS OF EVIDENCE, such as scan photo's, hospital records, phone records, photographs of us. Also, the letters of Intent are dated. Has anybody got any experience with something like this? (Positive answers would set my mind at ease lol)

Thank you guys & good luck!

Timeline

I keep reading this thread and have decided to create an account and post on it!

Hey fellow October filers!

I'm so nervous waiting for our NOA2! We received NOA1 on October 29th and it has been at the Vermont SC since November 28th, I just want an approval now ahhh!

It would be slightly easier if it was just Matthew and myself caught up in this, but we also have a 3 month old daughter stuck in the waiting game in the UK with me. So this kinda needs to happen quick :(

I have found a slight issue though, I requested Matt to send me the copy of the petition via email and have noticed that he didn't DATE THE PETITION! Something always has to go wrong... I'm hoping it isn't major as we have submitted LOADS OF EVIDENCE, such as scan photo's, hospital records, phone records, photographs of us. Also, the letters of Intent are dated. Has anybody got any experience with something like this? (Positive answers would set my mind at ease lol)

Thank you guys & good luck!

Welcome to Visa Journey :) I would assume if it was something that was missing they might have caught that right away, but either way you should know soon.

10/24/2011 - NOA1

10/28/2011 - Touched

2/27/2012 - NOA2

4/17/2012 - Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am now in the middle of 2 approved October Filers! :crying: Where is my NOA2????:(

Wow, in that case it is just around the corner, maybe today you might see something.

US Citizenship

February 2, 2016 - Package mailed

February 8,2016 - Credit card charged

February 9, 2016 - NOA1

March 1, 2016 - Biometrics Appt

March 29, 2016 - In Line for interview

April 1, 2016 - Interview Scheduled

April 4, 2016 - Interview letter received in the mail

May 10, 2016 - Interview Day! (Approved)

June 8, 2016 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Thank you!

I haven't been approved yet! When did you submit?

October 24th. Sounds like I'm stuck waiting a whole month yet :(

10/24/2011 - NOA1

10/28/2011 - Touched

2/27/2012 - NOA2

4/17/2012 - Interview

Timeline

I am a VSC NOA1 10/7/11 NOA2 01/27/12 but got it 02/06/12 NVC said they fowarded it 02/06/12 and gave MNL# . Hope that helps but I also paid Filipina Fiance Visa to process and they requested extra documents and evidence prior to mailing it on 10/02/11. They also sent her examples of the DL forms and hyper link as well as incuding providing post approval support well worth the 400 VJ has also been also in helping understand such a complicated process.j

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.