ARMANI KHAN

Status after denial of case

50 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what are the most chance between CR1 and IR1 visa to get??? i mean " Is their any high priority or something???

There is no high priority... either you come with a cr1 visa because you haven't been married 2 yrs or you come with ir1 visa because you have. Somtimes at poe you have to tell the officer of your wedding date and they may be able to change it to ir1 visa if you enter after your 2nd yr anniversary

They will probably do antoher interview and ask for updated i864 medical, and pcc...

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Yes i know about medical to update, but just worried about i864 bz i heard somewhere that its not gonna expire in CR1 or IR1....

Since its been so long since your first interview they may require an updated version.. just a letter from the employer, pay stubs etc.. not necessarily a NEW i 864 but they may ask for documentation she still works within the same place and earns the same money.... altho its really up to them... they may choose not to ask for any updated info but again.. its been a while for you so they very well might.

aND it shouldnt be a big deal why worry about that? it should be easily gathered info.

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

Since its been so long since your first interview they may require an updated version.. just a letter from the employer, pay stubs etc.. not necessarily a NEW i 864 but they may ask for documentation she still works within the same place and earns the same money.... altho its really up to them... they may choose not to ask for any updated info but again.. its been a while for you so they very well might.

aND it shouldnt be a big deal why worry about that? it should be easily gathered info.

Thanks for ur replay, it hard for her to gathered all info again bz shw have school, job , home work more stuffs like this, she don't have that much time. she work at same place and same money she is earning.

thanks

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Thanks for ur replay, it hard for her to gathered all info again bz shw have school, job , home work more stuffs like this, she don't have that much time. she work at same place and same money she is earning.

thanks

I understand but if they request updated docs it would prob only be asking her employer for a letter saying shes still with them making the same amount and a few pay stubs.. that's not hard to get.

And again thats' only if they ask for it but ive read recently something about it that they may ask for updated info thats it.. yoru i864 is still in play but the supporting docs may be required.

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

I found some1 whoz brother "Interview December 2008

Received call to resubmit medical May 2011

Got Visa after 60 days of submitting new medical"

so they didn't ask for anything except medical

So what do u think??

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

well, you've probably sussed this out by now,

but

The casefile was re-adjudicated at USCIS, and a notice was sent to the US Embassy notifying same of the approval.

At some point, soonish, the casefile will be sent back to that IV Unit at that US Embassy,

and

you'll receive notification from them on when to come in for an interview.

Once you've got a new interview date, check the issuance dates on yer police certificates and medical exams - it may be that they've already 'expired' and you'll need new ones.

Good luck, and congratulations !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

but

The casefile was re-adjudicated at USCIS, and a notice was sent to the US Embassy notifying same of the approval.

At some point, soonish, the casefile will be sent back to that IV Unit at that US Embassy,

and

Once you've got a new interview date, check the issuance dates on yer police certificates and medical exams - it may be that they've already 'expired' and you'll need new ones.

Ok Thanks

event.png

event.png

Timeline

but

and

Thanks, pray for me...

event.png

event.png

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what are the most chance between CR1 and IR1 visa to get??? i mean " Is their any high priority or something???

ARMANI Khan can you tell me the reasons for your denial...thanks in advance

Timeline

I think u didn't read this post full from 1st page to last page anyhow u can read about the denial reason here:-

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/263575-my-visa-was-denied-and-send-back-to-nvc/page__st__30__gopid__4920298#entry4920298

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Hi

The other day i emailed embassy but no response yet, and today i was calling them since afternoon till the end time but didn't got in-touch with them,, its sucksssssssssssssssssssssss. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.