Steph1988

Case complete?? confused.com

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Ok so i called nvc 3 times today, 1st lady said the rfe hadnt been done, second guy had no clue as to what planet he was on telling me i needed all kinds of stuff sent back in an he had put a review of all our files again, and then i called 10mins before they closed. to be told no, your case is now complete, we are just waiting to schedule a novemeber interview for you, im rather confused, i can still sign into the payment portal, also how can i track it on the DHL website, i tried the LingChe guide to it but failed miserable. NVC are such a head game sometimes, i really hope the last call was true and that the case is done :S

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Ok so i called nvc 3 times today, 1st lady said the rfe hadnt been done, second guy had no clue as to what planet he was on telling me i needed all kinds of stuff sent back in an he had put a review of all our files again, and then i called 10mins before they closed. to be told no, your case is now complete, we are just waiting to schedule a novemeber interview for you, im rather confused, i can still sign into the payment portal, also how can i track it on the DHL website, i tried the LingChe guide to it but failed miserable. NVC are such a head game sometimes, i really hope the last call was true and that the case is done :S

now they are telln me, oh octobers booked for interviews in london....ok so why the hell arent you booking me in for novemeber, they give people such a run around sometimes man it aint right

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sometimes, I think it would be better if NVC had a website that we could access like USCIS by signing in. The few times I had to deal with an NVC operator it was annoying because they give you such generic answers and if you talk to two people 10mins apart you would have to answers to one question. Glad to not hve to deal with them anymore. Best of luck to people still dealing with NVC.

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sometimes, I think it would be better if NVC had a website that we could access like USCIS by signing in. The few times I had to deal with an NVC operator it was annoying because they give you such generic answers and if you talk to two people 10mins apart you would have to answers to one question. Glad to not hve to deal with them anymore. Best of luck to people still dealing with NVC.

Hello everyone,am a bit confused about i-864.after Aos payment, nvc sent an instruction link below the page to print the required i864.but my wife said she already submitted the i864 to uscis when she filed the i130. plz i want to know how many times can one submit this form. Is she required to submit it again to nvc? plz someone help me out on this thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello everyone,am a bit confused about i-864.after Aos payment, nvc sent an instruction link below the page to print the required i864.but my wife said she already submitted the i864 to uscis when she filed the i130. plz i want to know how many times can one submit this form. Is she required to submit it again to nvc? plz someone help me out on this thanks

She should not have submitted I-864 at the beginning so yes, she should submit a new one.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey Steph -

congratulations on taking on the job of 'training up NVC TeleOperators'.

It's a thankless job, everyone here does it, at one time or another.

TimeTicks -

Case Complete

Final Review Started

Final Review Finished

Entry into Scheduling Queue

Scheduled

Appointment date set.

At any timetick past 'case complete' - you can ask for a supervisor on the telephone

and then

ask that supervisor to request an 'eyeball review' of the casefile, to see what the hold up is.

Do bear in mind that if yer under 4 months at NVC - well - LingChe mostly worked for you - as 'normal processing' at NVC is based on postal processing - where NVC is sending out postal notices every thing months, on each thing (3 things, 3 months per thing, total of 9 months)

The sticky bit is always to get into the Scheduling Queue.

Good Luck with training up the NVC TeleOperators.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

If your case is really complete at the NVC, you can turn your focus to the State Department. 202-663-1225 at the prompts 1 then 0. Give them your LND case number and they will be happy to track your case. They can tell you if it has left the NVC, if London has received it, if London has logged it (that took a while for us) and if the interview date has been set. We NEVER received an interview letter from the London Embassy, had I not been calling the DoS I would have never known when my husbands interview was. You are likely to be on hold with them for 15 minutes each time you call, the phone just keeps ringing and ringing. Stick with it. I had great luck with getting knowledgable people on the phone each time I called.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

You will need to wait until the 1st or 2nd week of October for them to schedule interviews for November. Our case was closed on 9/15 and missed October scheduling. They are telling me by late 2nd week of October we will receive our interview date for November. Sucks but true!

02/06/2011 ~ MARRIED IN REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA

03/31/2011 ~ FILED I-130 & G325A (SENT TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX VIA UPS)

04/09/2011 ~ RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL :-)

07/11/2011 ~ APPROVED WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

07/29/2011 ~ NVC RECEIVED CASE

08/22/2011 ~ RECEIVED NVC CASE# AND IIN

08/24/2011 ~ EMAILED DS-3032 SENT VIA HUBBYS EMAIL ACCOUNT

08/25/2011 ~ RECEIVED 3 EMAILS FROM NVC

08/25/2011 ~ PAID AOS FEE $88.00

08/26/2011 ~ AOS FEE SHOWS "PAID" - RECEIPT PRINTED AND READY TO MAIL

08/30/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE SENT FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/01/2011 ~ IV BILL INVOICED AND PAID

09/06/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE APPROVED

09/09/2011 ~ IV PACKAGE SENT TO NVC VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/15/2011 ~ CASE CLOSED

INTERVIEW DATE ~ 11/30/2011 - APPROVED

12/04/2011 ~ ENTERED USA THROUGH JFK AIRPORT

STILL WAITING FOR GREEN CARD......

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Good job figuring it out. the mystery phone system.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.