gretchen_darren

help with mama

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I sure hope th moderators will find a way to elimnate this bashing... For now, this is wearing me out.. I used to really value VJ and the nature in which people were willing toi be helpful.. I still beleive that exists.. but man, a few weeks ago, someone created a thread about how VJ has turned into an abusive place.. (Paraphrasing).. I ademently defended VJ, but now not so sure..

It's been taken over by bore housewives with no life except VJ..

For the rest of VJ, The OP's of past present and future, the good guys, and the future VJ'rs, man, I am soo sorry that Moderators don't have the tools to minimize the bullies...

Also, Crashed~N2~Me, I did see some helpful stuff in your posts, so that seems positive.. I urge you not to get drug into the bashing campaign here or any other Thread..

I am going to mow the lawn.. I have to finish some work on my step daughters room, so, You guys have a wonderful time beating up on people.. For Rebecca, I will be on here to discredit your attacks when I see them.. I jsut hate bullies and you are a big one from the peace of your computor, you seem extremely entertained by abusing people.. Have fun, but I will be ther at times to let people know how you are..

Timeline

By the way, rebecca, you still havent answered my question...

You are making me think you really lied about your concern over the 19 year old wife..

Edited by kennym

I sure hope th moderators will find a way to elimnate this bashing... For now, this is wearing me out.. I used to really value VJ and the nature in which people were willing toi be helpful.. I still beleive that exists.. but man, a few weeks ago, someone created a thread about how VJ has turned into an abusive place.. (Paraphrasing).. I ademently defended VJ, but now not so sure..

It's been taken over by bore housewives with no life except VJ..

For the rest of VJ, The OP's of past present and future, the good guys, and the future VJ'rs, man, I am soo sorry that Moderators don't have the tools to minimize the bullies...

Also, Crashed~N2~Me, I did see some helpful stuff in your posts, so that seems positive.. I urge you not to get drug into the bashing campaign here or any other Thread..

I am going to mow the lawn.. I have to finish some work on my step daughters room, so, You guys have a wonderful time beating up on people.. For Rebecca, I will be on here to discredit your attacks when I see them.. I jsut hate bullies and you are a big one from the peace of your computor, you seem extremely entertained by abusing people.. Have fun, but I will be ther at times to let people know how you are..

Yep that's you admitting to stalking me now.

This post reported also.

By the way, rebecca, you still havent answered my question...

You are making me think you really lied about your concern over the 19 year old wife..

I answered your question.

Just not to your satisfaction.

Edited by Rebecca Jo

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

I would think the best advice Darren and Gretchen can consider would come from other Phil-Am couples. A few years ago I had a question specific to where my husband was going to have his interview. I had a lot of advice from all over the place....Ukraine, Phils, Canada....all of it was wrong. No one had any experience with the Congo and interveiws there. If I had a problem with my Danish in-laws, and I thought it might be a cultural issue, then I'm not going to ask for advice from anyone but other Dane's.

Darren's OP is in the Phil's forum.

Kenny - In my opinon, all you are doing is creating a name for yourself on VJ as a troll and a disrupter of threads. You've managed to turn this entire topic into something all about you and your grudge against RJo - back to topic, please!

Interesting that standing up for others, is considered; "making it about me".. Pretty warped thinking... Accusing somebody of trolling is simply a diversionary tacktic to discredit someone..

I can see that many of you are part of the same Springer audience...

Not at all trolling, Letting people know that abuse is going to be exposed.. You guys like to abuse people when it's completely destrucctive method to help people...

And those who enjoy abusing people are trying to make me look like the bad person.. Very good tactic... But now falling for it..

And nobody has answered the question.. Rebecca claims to have, but cant quote it..

I am going to mow the back yard now... but I'll be back.. If someone can give an answer, of how this is helping anybody, I will eat my shoe...

Timeline

I have no grudge against RJo, She simply needs to stop her abuse and sense of entitlement that she feels she has due to her time here at VJ...

I don't appreciate what's happening to posters that get overwhelmed with attacks over assumptions and twising of comments...

Timeline

Yep that's you admitting to stalking me now.

This post reported also.

Ha, funny, report away..

again, you are simply trying to have your freedom to attack people.. If the moderators fall for your games, then go for it..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

this thread has gone so far sideways i don't see it ever recovering. it's therefore closed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.