maning

Has Anyone Waited OVER 5 Months For Their NOA2?

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The key difference being, we'll be together. Keeping paperwork, records, even paying fees, I don't really care once she's here.

:thumbs::yes:

I hope that all people that go through this remember what they did to be together. The challenges of having a foreign spouse seems to weigh heavily on some people and it is difficult at times. Enjoy it, and you will always be happy.

As for me...I haven't had a bad day since Alla arrived...No matter challenging it gets, I just think "when the day is over, I will sleep naked with Alla" :D

Wait until you teach them to drive!!!!!!!!!! :o

:lol::thumbs:

OP, I cross my fingers you'll get your NOA 2 soon!

K1:

03/03/11 filed for K1

03/08/11 NOA1

06/06/11 NOA2

07/06/11 pack 3

07/22/11 pack 4

08/04/11 interview

08/10/11 visa in mail

AOS:

11/19/11 POE @ Seattle
12/08/11 Wedding heart.gif
01/11/12 filed for AOS/EAD/AP
01/17/12 NOA 1 (hardcopy)
02/08/12 biometrics
03/21/12 EAD/AP combo-card received // applied for SSN
03/22/12 AOS interview - approved! (after 2 month 11 days)
03/26/12 received "Welcome to the United States"-letter and SSN
03/30/12 GC in hands!!!

ROC:

01/04/14 filed for ROC

01/07/14 NOA 1

02/03/14 biometrics

04/17/14 approved

04/23/14 GC in hands

Citizenship:

02/24/15 BBG approved (permit to retain German citizenship)

04/15/15 N-400 filed

04/21/15 check cashed

04/24/15 NOA1 (priority date 04/16)

05/11/15 biometrics (early walk-in 05/04/15)

05/14/15 in-line for interview

10/17/15 interview letter in mail

11/17/15 interview

11/20/15 oath ceremony

I'm a U.S. citizen!

12/04/15 U.S. passport

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

One week from now on September 26, 2011. I will reach my 5 month limit. I received my NOA1 on April 26, 2011. I have still not received an NOA2! I called my Congressman and I have to wait till Monday to hear any news from him about our NOA2.

I am just completely pissed off right now because there's no one to tell me anything on why it's delayed. If I did anything wrong I should received a RFE by now. I have not received anything! I thought I was very detailed in preparing our I-129F. I followed the guides and had a relative (fellow VJer who is in the USA now after K-1 approval) look over our paperwork with me. I double checked, triple checked, I had everything neatly organized and had a table of contents and all that #######. I guess none of that matters... because I read posts on here where people don't even follow the guides and have barely enough evidence get approved in 3-4 months.

Anyway, sorry for ranting... I have not slept well for the entire month of September because of the whole NOA2 mess. My question is...

Has anyone ever go past the 5 months limit for K-1 Visa NOA2 approvals? Did they ever give you a reason for the delay?

350 DAYS GOT MY NOA2 APPROVAL NOTICE....GRRR

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

One week from now on September 26, 2011. I will reach my 5 month limit. I received my NOA1 on April 26, 2011. I have still not received an NOA2! I called my Congressman and I have to wait till Monday to hear any news from him about our NOA2.

I am just completely pissed off right now because there's no one to tell me anything on why it's delayed. If I did anything wrong I should received a RFE by now. I have not received anything! I thought I was very detailed in preparing our I-129F. I followed the guides and had a relative (fellow VJer who is in the USA now after K-1 approval) look over our paperwork with me. I double checked, triple checked, I had everything neatly organized and had a table of contents and all that #######. I guess none of that matters... because I read posts on here where people don't even follow the guides and have barely enough evidence get approved in 3-4 months.

Anyway, sorry for ranting... I have not slept well for the entire month of September because of the whole NOA2 mess. My question is...

Has anyone ever go past the 5 months limit for K-1 Visa NOA2 approvals? Did they ever give you a reason for the delay?

5 months is not long usually most take that long and some a lot longer, my whole CR1 took 18 months.

Edited by Shenzhen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hang in there! Thats all i can say. We filed the I-130 @ CSC in May and its only been 4 months. Beleive me when i say this everyday, every second is hard to pass. Dont know how long the wait if going to be. VJ has become me life for now. Just praying! :unsure:

haha Same.. VJ is my life now also!! sadly of course... :crying:

350 DAYS GOT MY NOA2 APPROVAL NOTICE....GRRR

are you serious? for K1Visa? omg... I don't want to wait that long!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.