Alia&Jerald

CSC BACKED UP

100 posts in this topic

How frustating is it to look at IGOR'S LIST and see that Vermont is by August filers and if you look at their counts they are taking about a month and half to approve cases while CSC is taking 3 months, as per IGORS list CSC is by June filers. This is horrible! Patience is not my virtue!

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

08/15/2011-----I-130 Sent

08/18/2011-----NOA1 email received

08/22/2011-----NOA1 Hard copy received

02/15/2012-----NOA2 APPROVED ( GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!)

NVC

02/20/2012-------Case received at NVC

02/28/2012------- Case number received

02/28/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 returned to beneficiery

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 resent to NVC

03/02/2012------- AOS fee bill paid

03/05/2012------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID"

03/07/2012------- DS 3032 accepted e-mail by NVC

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill invoiced

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill paid

03/16/2012------- CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

04/11/2012------- Interview Date Schedule for MAY 7TH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm not sure why CSC is so backed up. I called over a week ago and was told that CSC was working on I-130s (CR1/IR1) were being processed from April submissions.

I received my NOA2 today.....YEAHHHHHH!!! I don't know how they work behind the scenes or in what order. I was very surprised to see the approval notification by email and on USCIS' website.

I wish for a speedy NOA2 for the rest of you that are anxiously waiting. May God continue to bless you all.

How come many July and August filers are already approved but then some March-June are not even approved yet? MY NOA1 is in front of yours and I have not been approved yet. What exactly are these people doing here? I am happy for people who get their approvals rapidly, however, I am quite disappointed that many of us have to wait. I have been waiting 62 days for my NOA2 and others 100+. I just do see how this is fair. I called USCIS just now and they said to expect to wait 5 months and then call back if it is over that time-frame. The operator said I had to allow that much time before they can inquire about my case. I told her that many people with NOA1 dates behind me have been approved already. She said that a million factors can play into that. I am confused and sad.....I do not like this strenuous process at all.

Timeline

How frustating is it to look at IGOR'S LIST and see that Vermont is by August filers and if you look at their counts they are taking about a month and half to approve cases while CSC is taking 3 months, as per IGORS list CSC is by June filers. This is horrible! Patience is not my virtue!

But the thing is even if you look at CSC there are August filers who are already approved too! Did you notice this? I do not get what they are doing behind the scenes here. I would love to see how they operate. This entire process is getting my nerves bad.

The only thing I can guess is that there are however many coexisting 'lines' based perhaps in part on the number of employees working on ir/cr visas. I.e. Each agent has a case-load that they get to when they get to. I notice there's a handful of high-red-flag-country applicants who breezed through in a month or two, possibly indicating that at least one agent who handles those cases actually works efficiently.

Just my luck that we're in one of lines run by an idle, gossiping, web-surfing donut jockey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How come many July and August filers are already approved but then some March-June are not even approved yet? MY NOA1 is in front of yours and I have not been approved yet. What exactly are these people doing here? I am happy for people who get their approvals rapidly, however, I am quite disappointed that many of us have to wait. I have been waiting 62 days for my NOA2 and others 100+. I just do see how this is fair. I called USCIS just now and they said to expect to wait 5 months and then call back if it is over that time-frame. The operator said I had to allow that much time before they can inquire about my case. I told her that many people with NOA1 dates behind me have been approved already. She said that a million factors can play into that. I am confused and sad.....I do not like this strenuous process at all.

I am in the same boat too. I dont know why there is such a disparity in the time they process application.Its unfair and disheartening when you see application submitted months after you being approved within a short time and when you call the IDIOTS in the customer service.All what they tell you is to wait till 5 Months and call back... I m so so frustrated

Timeline

I am in the same boat too. I dont know why there is such a disparity in the time they process application.Its unfair and disheartening when you see application submitted months after you being approved within a short time and when you call the IDIOTS in the customer service.All what they tell you is to wait till 5 Months and call back... I m so so frustrated

Isn't it upsetting? I mean the heartache is tremendous. I have been losing sleep and crying over this. I need my husband here with me. I really am stressed out because the people on the customer service line are jerks. Also, I have spoken to tier 2 more than 5 times and they are arrogant and rude. I really give up at this point and feel I have to just wait until one day they decide to approve my petition. Who knows how long it could take if you do not push your way out of the file cabinet. I mean look at all of the long waiters here on VJ! This situation alone upsets me. Not to mention many people have to undergo lengthy AP and then that just adds to the separation of them and their spouses. I am at breaking point here!

Edited by Kurkure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The only thing I can guess is that there are however many coexisting 'lines' based perhaps in part on the number of employees working on ir/cr visas. I.e. Each agent has a case-load that they get to when they get to. I notice there's a handful of high-red-flag-country applicants who breezed through in a month or two, possibly indicating that at least one agent who handles those cases actually works efficiently.

Just my luck that we're in one of lines run by an idle, gossiping, web-surfing donut jockey.

We are in the same situation. Our NOA date is June 1 and every day past 3 months without any updates has been excruciating. We are stuck with some idiot processor who takes his/her time. There is no logic or fairness to the process. Hopefully we all get approved soon.

Timeline

Isn't it upsetting? I mean the heartache is tremendous. I have been losing sleep and crying over this. I need my husband here with me. I really am stressed out because the people on the customer service line are jerks. Also, I have spoken to tier 2 more than 5 times and they are arrogant and rude. I really give up at this point and feel I have to just wait until one day they decide to approve my petition. Who knows how long it could take if you do not push your way out of the file cabinet. I mean look at all of the long waiters here on VJ! This situation alone upsets me. Not to mention many people have to undergo lengthy AP and then that just adds to the separation of them and their spouses. I am at breaking point here!

I feel you so much... I am exactly going thru this same feeling and so much frustrated at this waiting. I really hope everyone gets their approval and this wait be over soon INSHALLAH.

Timeline

I feel you so much... I am exactly going thru this same feeling and so much frustrated at this waiting. I really hope everyone gets their approval and this wait be over soon INSHALLAH.

It makes you want to just crawl into a time capsule and come out after the approval. Doesn't it? Just freeze everything until you wake up and you have your approval. I pray we all get approved in October and/or November at the latest!

Edited by Lonely Waiter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We got our NOA1 in July from CSC and haven't been touched since August 4th, but I'm not starting to worry yet (or at least trying). If you think about it, it makes sense from a "customer service" point of view to tell people that their application will take longer than it actually might. If they tell us that our applications should be moving on to the next step in two months, everyone will start calling them at two months and one week. If they tell us it'll take 4 months and it only takes 3, then it's a pleasant surprise for the applicants and CSC won't receive any panicked phone calls. Even a 1 month wait is going to be frustrating for those of us separated from loved ones, but it doesn't seem fruitful to stress out unless we've passed the original 3-5 month wait time the processing time charts show. It's just a recipe for an ulcer.

My NOA was July 7, and we haven't been touched at all. It just seems like it's all over the place - August non-expedited approved while March backed up? o.O

Timeline

My NOA was July 7, and we haven't been touched at all. It just seems like it's all over the place - August non-expedited approved while March backed up? o.O

Yes, I just said the same thing yesterday! What in the world are they doing at CSC?I mean this is an outrage! I can not understand how some people are getting approved so rapidly while others have to wait. You call the NCSC and they are rude or ignorant! I am unsure why they give you one answer the first time you call then sometimes you catch a newbie and they offer more information that they are really supposed to. I got in on some information in which I was not supposed to the other week by a newbie operator. I am unsure if it will benefit me or not but I will let you know if it does and then post it here in order to help others.

Edited by Rainbow Medallion

Allah[swt] says: “You may have someone in your mind, someone in your heart, someone in your dreams, someone in your life, but I am your someone when you have no one"He[swt] reminds us saying "O Prophet! Allah is sufficient for you and for the believers who follow you." [[Qur'an:8:4]] So when you slip and fall, remind yourself of Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim, the One whose always there, just waiting for your Call!

Yes, I just said the same thing yesterday! What in the world are they doing at CSC?I mean this is an outrage! I can not understand how some people are getting approved so rapidly while others have to wait. You call the NCSC and they are rude or ignorant! I am unsure why they give you one answer the first time you call then sometimes you catch a newbie and they offer more information that they are really supposed to. I got in on some information in which I was not supposed to the other week by a newbie operator. I am unsure if it will benefit me or not but I will let you know if it does and then post it here in order to help others.

Hopefully that information helps... let us know so we know the trick!

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

08/15/2011-----I-130 Sent

08/18/2011-----NOA1 email received

08/22/2011-----NOA1 Hard copy received

02/15/2012-----NOA2 APPROVED ( GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!)

NVC

02/20/2012-------Case received at NVC

02/28/2012------- Case number received

02/28/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 returned to beneficiery

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 resent to NVC

03/02/2012------- AOS fee bill paid

03/05/2012------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID"

03/07/2012------- DS 3032 accepted e-mail by NVC

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill invoiced

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill paid

03/16/2012------- CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

04/11/2012------- Interview Date Schedule for MAY 7TH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so beyond frustrated i could scream...I'm one week away fro, four months of waiting....I am depressed and trying hard to find some joy but with the holidays drawing near I'm losing hope.......of being with my family for Christmas....I am a June filer......I try hard to stay upbeat when I ta

k with my husband but I, a, miserable. I think igors list has little correlation to what's really going on at csc. I'm tired of being patient..my patienceleft a long time ago and I'm. sIck to death of this process!!!!!!!!! Sigh........

Wow, this is kind of frightening to think that we may be waiting even longer than we had initially expected. Oh, well I am glad I decided to go to him for some time. That will make the time go by faster-I pray!

I posted earlier today after learning this morning that CSC approved my I-130 in ONE WEEK. I must be missing something here but that is what I see when I enter my receipt number at uscis.gov and speak with a rep at their customer service center. We only filed on 15 Sept, NOA1 sent 20 Sep, paper received 30 Sep.

Done: I-130/CR-1, I-751/ROC

Done: I-327

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.