PalestineMyHeart

Palestinians to seek full UN membership Sept. 23

252 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

You're playing too much WOW, bro.

+1

I bet it's going to go down exactly like that. Palestine will get their state, yet they will want the old borders back, Israel will tell them to go take a hike, Palestine and one or two Muslim countries will attack Israel and that will give Israel the green light to clean house.

The West Bank and Gaza are going to look like a newly paved parking lot by the time the Jews get finished and that will be that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Even the endurance of camels has it's limits

Sometimes when you are crossing the dry trackless desert your camel will give out, plop down

and refuse to get up.

If you scrape some sand out from under the camel and build a fire underneath it can sometimes motivate

the camel to get up and keep moving.

Sometimes the camel will just die anyway but when you are in the middle of the desert with no water what have you got to loose?

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Even the endurance of camels has it's limits

Sometimes when you are crossing the dry trackless desert your camel will give out, plop down

and refuse to get up.

If you scrape some sand out from under the camel and build a fire underneath it can sometimes motivate

the camel to get up and keep moving.

Sometimes the camel will just die anyway but when you are in the middle of the desert with no water what have you got to loose?

4h8g45.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Really. How did Germany and Japan ever get in the United Nations?

I can not be bothered to look it up, my guess is that they applied as sovereign countries?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Really. How did Germany and Japan ever get in the United Nations?

The two Germany's came in together as a ####### for tat between the soviets and the US.

The US poured money into west Germany after WWII not because they loved Germany but because they wanted a strong buffer state between the Soviet Union and the Europe that was not already dominated by the Soviets

Japan was essentialy a client state of the US. I googled a little bit but I think someone may have to crack a book if they real want to know

any details

Timeline

I guess you could also look up Finland and Burma etc.

Funny how Italy did not get a mention?

North Korea might be an interesting one.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Mark give me a freakin break. Those folks have been beat down by the IDF on a daily basis. The U.S. sits back and allows the Israelis to do what they want. Israel doesn't want any kind of peace. They love the fact that people are shooting bottle rockets at them. That allows them to have unlimited victim status.

And they love that.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Mark give me a freakin break. Those folks have been beat down by the IDF on a daily basis. The U.S. sits back and allows the Israelis to do what they want. Israel doesn't want any kind of peace. They love the fact that people are shooting bottle rockets at them. That allows them to have unlimited victim status.

And they love that.

qassam3.jpg

Hamas Rocket

Homemade-bottle-rockets.jpg

Bottle Rocket

Edited by Sousuke

Timeline

Bottle Rockets?

They have some much nicer stuff than that and are no doubt stocking up from Libya as we speak.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

And they love that.

The rockets always come up in a discussion about the Palestinians and it is so disingenuous. They are sourcing Russian anti-tank missiles from someone and using them on civilian targets, too, but that gets somewhat ignored, because it shows a calculating, murderous intent on their part, which is at odds with the media-led perception of the Palestinians.

Hamas are far more dangerous than media sources give them credit for. They are not amateurs. And they are very good at making the IDF retaliate with excessive force.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

The rockets always come up in a discussion about the Palestinians and it is so disingenuous. They are sourcing Russian anti-tank missiles from someone and using them on civilian targets, too, but that gets somewhat ignored, because it shows a calculating, murderous intent on their part, which is at odds with the media-led perception of the Palestinians.

Hamas are far more dangerous than media sources give them credit for. They are not amateurs. And they are very good at making the IDF retaliate with excessive force.

That is exactly the point. I think they call it asymmetrical response. As was said in other threads, give them their state. Israel is pretty much a terrorist state now backed by the U.S.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Israel doesn't want any kind of peace.

Speak for yourself, Scott. Speak not for an entire country with a wide range of opinions and views throughout a political spectrum. Ah, but of course you love telling people in other countries how they should live - whether it's in Quebec Canada, in Thailand, or of course in Israel. You do have all the answers, don't you?

They love the fact that people are shooting bottle rockets at them.

Yes, the people of Sderot, Beer Sheva, Ashkelon simply love the weaponry raining down upon them. They cheer every inbound launch and smile as the ambulances race the wounded to hospitals and the dead to the morgues.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Yes, the people of Sderot, Beer Sheva, Ashkelon simply love the weaponry raining down upon them. They cheer every inbound launch and smile as the ambulances race the wounded to hospitals and the dead to the morgues.

The folks in refugee camps are really thrilled about their circumstances, too.